Dreams/Visions? - #2

Glad your back TakeNote and you heart your child is feeling better. :) Are you ok after such worry?

Thank you KageyKaren :hug:....he is doing good.....still working on his health...doing much better now though....

I wish I had more time to work on this case....my heart is with Lindsey....I have fallen behind on the in's and out's so to speak.....Its encouraging that there is something going on McCleary yesterday.....sending divers down into the water ways/drains etc.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTNJP9JdY78&feature=player_embedded

Since the release of this video, things seemed to have changed somehow.
Just speculating, but perhaps they released this video, in hopes someone in the area that night, may remember hearing a voice such as Lindsey s.
That would indicate perhaps an abduction by a stranger, rather then a acquaintance.
But i have wondered, if it could have been someone one whom used a ruse i believe it is called, to get her to get in a vehicle on her own.
Such as ,

Hey Lindsey, your mothers been hurt and she is in the hosp9ital, she wanted me to come and get you and take you to see her.

But them that would indicate someone whom knew the family and Lindsey perhaps well enough for her to do that, and as far as we know, that is not an issue.

Could a stranger had done the same thing?
Perhaps. But i do not know what she was taught, about strangers and vehicles.

We have assumed, she was going straight home.
But is there anything there, in that area she would have passed by on her way home, That could have had her make a detour momentarily?
Another house?, friends house,? something she had visited before, there in that area she was walking home in?

Does any know, if on this night, back at her house there were guests there. Any company that left around the time she disappeared?

When I first watched this video the first time I found it very hard to watch being content of it even though it was just a skit. Second time I watched it got to thinking maybe this is a good thing least one could see what she was like and see more of her mannerisms. As I watched how she held her self with this little boy, her voice suprised me. I guess I had thought her voice was going to be kind of softer and meek but was suprised to hear the sound of it. Through this video also noticed that Lindsey was an independent soul that seem to want to take care of things herself didn't need help, I can do it myself. Sensitive to touch, especially when the little boy held her arm. Her pants seem to be pretty loose and pant legs long and seemed to have to pull them up. Wondering if that is what had made her trip the second time. Or could it be, she at times seemed to be more clumsy. She does have a beautiful way about her and is playful. What I also found interesting was she was restating what she heard from this little boy but a little bit of pause in between what he said and what she heard. Then you can see her thinking "OOH your not going to kill me",then seemed to be relieved and sat down, but at the same time the boy turns the knife in a stabbing position from and upright position. I wasn't sure if she went to fall down like he did stab her or she tripped but he grabs her arm. "owww that isn't nice. What are you doing? I can get it myself." Her mood seemed to change for a few seconds from being playful to something that hurt for a second and changed back to being playful making light of the situation. Least that is my perception of this tape. I had wondered related to sound of her voice the loudness and the delayed reaction whether lindsey might have had some hearing difficulties and would often re state things that she heard or maybe slow in thought processing.

When in doubt about where to post I find the dream/vision thread the best place to land.

On June 26th, 2009, Lindsey walked from her home, never to return. There is a person out there, who deceived her into thinking something,
that wasn't true. Someone simply lied to her.
Lindsey was ten yrs. old, and innocent to a world of darkness that surrounded her. But how could she have known of such things-- such things; as hate, or violence? Her innocence was real, and will always be.
Lindsey's brief moment here & untimely fate has marked a certain
perspective or flame if you may inside us all that we will continue & struggle
to preserve. for the rest of our lives.
Lindsey, this is our promise to you, that we will not let you be forgotten, Ever! From time to time we will visit you if not only in our minds. Somewhere inside of every poem, story, blogg we write; you will always have your place within them. You will always have a place in our hearts, you will always-- have a voice.

May you always fly!

A poem similar was written by
DTC for Shannon Nichole Paulk
age ten, year missing 2001.
Nine years later this poem
still applies.
TIME FOR CHANGE!

Thinking of Lindsey had some thoughts that crossed my mind after talking with a friend and had wondered if the perp would be there at the gathering of Hope there in Olympia and made some sort of contact with MB. Wondering if he would be so flagrant to do such a thing.

Olympia WA in a larger map

View Olympia WA in a larger map

Its only about 10 minutes from the park in Olympia to the relatives house.
I am hoping that LE took pictures of the people and vehicles that were present at the park event. And that at least one person in LE stayed nearby the relatives house, to see if any suspicious activity occurred while the aunt and uncle were at the event. If they were at the event, i do not know. But I am glad to see, more activity from LE going on in Olympia as well as in McCleary.

While we are waiting for updates, and confirmation/validation on any information persons have given here on the board i have a question.
Its just a hunch, but has been with me last few days so i thought i post it here. If this is not the place for it, which is probably correct. Just move it. But i was wondering, if LE may have looked at any surveillance video from any of the businesses just inside Olympia after leaving McCleary that sells gasoline? Of course, LE are not even certain she left the area in a vehicle, or man or woman or both? But, if she did leave in a vehicle and left the McCleary area, and went into Olympia, perhaps there may be something on tape from that night, at one of the businesses?
As far as we know, she could have gotten onto a bicycle/motor cycle with someone and they just pedaled/rode away from the area. We just don't know!

While we are waiting for updates, and confirmation/validation on any information persons have given here on the board i have a question.
Its just a hunch, but has been with me last few days so i thought i post it here. If this is not the place for it, which is probably correct. Just move it. But i was wondering, if LE may have looked at any surveillance video from any of the businesses just inside Olympia after leaving McCleary that sells gasoline? Of course, LE are not even certain she left the area in a vehicle, or man or woman or both? But, if she did leave in a vehicle and left the McCleary area, and went into Olympia, perhaps there may be something on tape from that night, at one of the business
As far as we know, she could have gotten onto a bicycle/motor cycle with someone and they just pedaled/rode away from the area. We just don't know!

I know it is kind of frustrating at times not knowing if certain area's have been searched or where some of the searches have been done. There are probably reason's why they do not want to disclose these areas on whether they have been searched or not. My suggestion would be get in contact with the group that is searching that area or contact LE and let them know. Maybe they have already searched that area. I know I had contacted Jenno for an area I was curious on. I hope this helps.

Thank you Mr. TT for telling your dream. It always amazes me how so many dreams interwine with another. Got to thinking of many of the dreams that several have had and common things of each. It kind of reminds me of a puzzle which each has a little piece and putting all the pieces together. Your dream has me kind of wondering about some things for instance the car and the tiger emblem. I know you had mentioned you thought it might have been a 96 or newer model. I was wondering if the car was rusted, maybe have a dents in it or did it kind of look like fairly new paint. I know it was kind of dusky but sometimes as we think we can remember more of what we have seen.

When you mentioned the emblem that you had saw of the tiger. Other's mentioned cougar, lynx, lions. Thinking they are all wild cats. Mention of different schools also got me wondering. When googling came up with

http://www.prepsportswear.com/schoo.../productlist.aspx?schoolid=80554&category=197

Which got me wondering about others past dreams, when we were trying to find certain type of netting, Coloration of shirts and a field. Some had mentioned a bridge, water, other's mention morain, I was wondering if each part of each dream could be part of what happened and wonder if we piece all together would tell a story.

Sorry for the ramblings but sure has my mind wandering. I really appreciate all that have come forth to help Lindsey by telling their dreams/visions. I know sometimes it can be very difficult to express what they see. I am hoping soon the CARD team will come forth and give more news on the progress they have made to bring Lindsey home.

From a previous post on Thread 10 , page 19
Kalai Fourzan's thread:
Post #8 (Lisalei)
(snip) - Missingkids.com lists a White 1994 Mercury Cougar. I posted a link above of what such a vehicle could look like. They mention that it has substantial front end damage and Oklahoma plate: VRW932

Huge long shot but what the heck, these two ended up in Grays Harbor, driving a white sedan, and it appears that the inspiration relates in a few ways to Lindsey's Twilight desires as well as Forks.

I would like to hear from "white" sedan witnesses if the vehicle they saw had front end damage.

From a previous post on Thread 10 , page 19
Kalai Fourzan's thread:
Post #8 (Lisalei)
(snip) - Missingkids.com lists a White 1994 Mercury Cougar. I posted a link above of what such a vehicle could look like. They mention that it has substantial front end damage and Oklahoma plate: VRW932

Huge long shot but what the heck, these two ended up in Grays Harbor, driving a white sedan, and it appears that the inspiration relates in a few ways to Lindsey's Twilight desires as well as Forks.

I would like to hear from "white" sedan witnesses if the vehicle they saw had front end damage.

I am interested, in reading more on this vehicle.

any links or additional information you can provide?

TIA.

i have had only one dream about her.
It was a few months back, and i am posting now, and i don't know why i waited so long.
ill type what i can remember most.

the direction, she was walking that night, toward her home, i was parked in a lot in the back row, on the same side of the street she was walking, about 4 or 5 rows up in the same lot was another vehicle parked in the first row by the street and sidewalk, anyways, she came up to my drivers window and told me i could not park there...........i responded, its OK i have---and i don't remember what i said for sure, but i think it was permission to be there.
after telling me that i pulled up to a spot in the next row from the back, and sat and watch as she was chatting with someone through the drivers window in the first row..........they had there lights off, just setting there.
she got in on the passenger side, and they left the lot heading in the direction of her home, a right turn from the lot i believe.

there was a street light where this car was parked, that shined down upon it, but it was still-dark to see clearly.

the best i can describe the vehicle it was a gas guzzler, perhaps a 96 or later model......im pretty sure it was a 4 door, but not 100 percent. It looked like a big car, a Lincoln continental or a Mercury/sliver perhaps vehicle with the tiger emblem.....though i could not see the tiger emblem because it would have been on the front of the car and not the back...so i am not sure what the tiger head, emblem means, i believe the windows were smoked, tinted and im guessing there may have been 2 inside but only seen the one she was chatting with..........he was a smoker, for i could see the light from the lighter, and he would pop his head out every so often to look back at me........white, drk hair, black hair perhaps, kinda saggy, little long over the ears.
there Could have been a woman with the man also

That is all i remember in my dream.:(

PD1760-1.jpg

1994 Mercury cougar...
That is the car in my dream. NOT the exact car, but the car regardless.
The OK, from above could stand for the state OK.......Where the man was from that was arrested, for taking the girl with him from the high school.................................................
When i mentioned he may had a woman with him, that would be the girl that he took.
The vehicle was found in Grey Harbor.
I don't usually post a place that should be checked. usually i post a place of interest. But in this case, even though it was posted from a dream.
Grey Harbor area is a place i would put close to the top to go over.
It may involve this case, or perhaps another from time ago.
But there may be something the3re, around the area where the car was found. Anyone living around the Grey harbor area, with nothing to do this weekend. Go out and look around, do a search with someone.
Take something to mark the area, incase you forget where you found something, so someone else can find it later. And don't go alone if possible. Safty first and foremost.

PD1760-1.jpg

1994 Mercury cougar...
That is the car in my dream. NOT the exact car, but the car regardless.
The OK, from above could stand for the state OK.......Where the man was from that was arrested, for taking the girl with him from the high school.................................................
When i mentioned he may had a woman with him, that would be the girl that he took.
The vehicle was found in Grey Harbor.
I don't usually post a place that should be checked. usually i post a place of interest. But in this case, even though it was posted from a dream.
Grey Harbor area is a place i would put close to the top to go over.
It may involve this case, or perhaps another from time ago.
But there may be something the3re, around the area where the car was found. Anyone living around the Grey harbor area, with nothing to do this weekend. Go out and look around, do a search with someone.
Take something to mark the area, incase you forget where you found something, so someone else can find it later. And don't go alone if possible. Safty first and foremost.

Looks like a white Cougar at a previous address for RDG.....in Reno, NV...805 Taylor
http://www.co.washoe.nv.us/assessor/cama/search.php
http://www.co.washoe.nv.us/assessor/cama/images/Image/23000/857001.jpg
xxxhard Gurley
(Age 47)
Birth Date: 12/08/1962
ADDRESS 1:
6350 Cree Ct,
Sun Valley, NV 89433

ADDRESS 2:
322 4th,
Mountain Home, ID 83647

ADDRESS 3:
474 Capitol Hill Ave #F,
Reno, NV 89502

ADDRESS 4:
805 Taylor St,
Reno, NV 89502

ADDRESS 5:
190 13th,
Mountain Home, ID 83647

Serendipity thank you for the homework, much appreciated. there is an area that has both 108' showing on a map. In this particular location the railroad runs through and there are what appears to be mobile homes somewhat hidden and brush growing over the road used for accsess. The gravel pit is near this area.

On a side note. Back in the day I was very focused on Sandy Creek Pond and went through much trying to find out more on the area surrounding Sandy Creek Pond but to no avail. the pond is still on mind as someone relayed to me there are 3 very small smallponds located near Sandy Creek Pond. I'm going for a map for directions of these ponds.

Google map numbers:

47.047147,-123.269738
47.047746,-123.273364
47.045187,-123.267678

Also on map there is a small stream off wildcat close

47.052805,-123.286132

I hope this helps Kagey.

I haven't checked out the links yet but wanted to say thank you for trying to help me with this specific area/areas. Much appreciated :)

I haven't checked out the links yet but wanted to say thank you for trying to help me with this specific area/areas. Much appreciated :)

Your very welcome Kagey. The middle one and the one south seem too look as though they more of marshy like ponds that seem to have more vegatation in them. The one that is more northern seems to be more of flowing water water.

Your a peach as they say in my family! I'll look at the area once again. Going away for weekend holiday so I'll get back and let you know if something jumps out!

I hope that you enjoy your weekend and can relax, enjoy some of this weather. Seems summer time just fly's by.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back