TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 **Location Project**

Bumping for the Jeep Project...

I was wondering awhile back where the hardtop for Gail's Jeep was.
Does anyone have this information? TIA

Hate to quote my own post, but I've not found any answers to this question yet.

Gail's Jeep has both a hard and soft top. WHERE is the hardtop stored- and where is it right now?

Bumping for Gail. I can't find the other thread in the "Missing" thread.

Hi lulu,

It was moved for moderator review a few days ago. I think the discussion got a little overheated (again). I thought for sure it would be back up by now. I don't want people to stop thinking about or hearing about Gail :( I'll try to PM one of the mods and see if there is an ETA.

Hi lulu,

It was moved for moderator review a few days ago. I think the discussion got a little overheated (again). I thought for sure it would be back up by now. I don't want people to stop thinking about or hearing about Gail :( I'll try to PM one of the mods and see if there is an ETA.

Thank-you, I try to keep check on her thread since I live only an hour's drive away. Not much on the news here either.

I apologize if someone answered this already, but was the "good life" spare tire cover only offered on Jeeps? Was it part of the Jeep options? Reason why I ask is that I saw a vehicle on the freeway (Rt.95) in MA close to the RI border which had that spare tire cover. In fact, I noticed it because it looked gaudy to me. The vehicle was heading south. I believe the vehicle had vanity plates too. Believe it or not, this siting ocurred about 2 months ago and before I knew about Gail's disappearance. I doubt it was her, but one never knows. The vehicle did stick out to me at the time, which is why I remember it. It was the only time I have ever seen that spare tire wheel cover too.

I know the general discussion thread is closed for now, but I want to make sure that everyone knows that this thread is for all things such as the Jeep Project, Ping records, grids and local terrain information....stuff that might narrow down the physical location of the Jeep or Gail.

Let's try and find Gail.

Thanks, believe.

Trying to run MAC addys and connections to wifi's so as to get IP addys and associated lat/longs.

Anyone know if MP has/had a MAC based laptop?
Trying to go from wifi signals to GPS signals of Gail's jeep, lojack and any laptops/phones in the jeep.

I apologize if someone answered this already, but was the "good life" spare tire cover only offered on Jeeps? Was it part of the Jeep options? Reason why I ask is that I saw a vehicle on the freeway (Rt.95) in MA close to the RI border which had that spare tire cover. In fact, I noticed it because it looked gaudy to me. The vehicle was heading south. I believe the vehicle had vanity plates too. Believe it or not, this siting ocurred about 2 months ago and before I knew about Gail's disappearance. I doubt it was her, but one never knows. The vehicle did stick out to me at the time, which is why I remember it. It was the only time I have ever seen that spare tire wheel cover too.

No, it is not only available on Jeeps; but it is a common Jeep accessory.
'Life Is Good' owns the trademark. (Not Jeep.)
They come in tire sizes 28-33.
http://www.lifeisgood.com/product-details.aspx?sku=13628&description=Daisy, color: Black&from=/category/fun-gear/

I actually see them (and similar Life Is Good tire covers) somewhat regularly.
Perhaps we can track down where the tire cover was purchased.

Are you referring to I-95? or Rt 95? TIA.

The Goofy trailer hitch I believe came from WDW.
Trying to track purchase locations for the Jeep... Did the Palmgrens vacation in WDW in 2010?
Did they possibly stay at Fort Wilderness?
TIA

No, it is not only available on Jeeps; but it is a common Jeep accessory.
'Life Is Good' owns the trademark. (Not Jeep.)
They come in tire sizes 28-33.
http://www.lifeisgood.com/product-details.aspx?sku=13628&description=Daisy, color: Black&from=/category/fun-gear/

I actually see them (and similar Life Is Good tire covers) somewhat regularly.
Perhaps we can track down where the tire cover was purchased.

Are you referring to I-95? or Rt 95? TIA.

I-95 (from Maine to Florida)

Thanks for the explanation on the tire cover.

I-95 (from Maine to Florida)

Thanks for the explanation on the tire cover.

McSpy, you said the vehicle you noticed with tire cover and vanity plate was traveling S on I-95 between MA and RI, so I assume you were behind the vehicle? Do you recall what color it was, and whether or not it was dirty or dusty? TIA.

Updated: Sep 28, 2011 11:40 PM EDT

"Probably the best thing that can help us is if anyone happens to remember that unique Jeep with the insignia on the back, and can remember something that would assist us bring closure to this case," said Hammond.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/15559950/first-on-3-investigators-to-search-palmgren-lake-homes

I sure would like to see a Jeep picture flyer distribution campaign launched.

I would as well. Especially one on the backs of trucks and trailers that frequent SM and Chatty on work routes. It's nearly impossible to not see an image of a vehicle (especially one with specific identifying characteristics) on the back of a truck when following one going down windy mountain roads.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back