Miscellaneous - case related

Justiceforever

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a free criminal background site available?
OR
Does anybody have a paid subscription? I want to do do a background check on Loretta Lynn Chaisson Lewis.
If anybody can do this search please provide the info (if any) on her thread. TIA

I'm going to start on Muggy's thread. This is a great way to get to know each victim better and stamp them into memory! Is anybody available to start another victims thread?

Well I guess I'll take a break and give ya'll a chance to read the new threads. I've never done victim threads and it's particularily chalanging while riding in a bumpy truck typing on a smartphone! :banghead:

I am finding it very rewarding because I feel like I know Loretta and Muggy (at least the circumstances surrounding their deaths) a little better. Much of what I got was from the victim thread (thanks doteyes!).
I think the individual threads was a great idea (thanks CM and bessie) however,I don't want the original victims thread to die out completely because there is alot of valuable info. on it.

In order for things not to get too confusing, I think we should use the victim thread as reading material and, when we are discussing more then one victim at a time, and the individual threads when we are talking specifically about a victim.

Whew that was a long sentence, and I wasn't sure about comma placement! ; ) Does that make sense??

Oh well it'll work itself out, I supose

I will start a thread for Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez tommorrow when I have some time. TI'm taking a three day vacation away from this truck. Yay!
Is someone else avalable to work on tany of the othets?

Does anybody know of a free criminal background site available?
OR
Does anybody have a paid subscription? I want to do do a background check on Loretta Lynn Chaisson Lewis.
If anybody can do this search please provide the info (if any) on her thread. TIA

check with TF

Well I guess I'll take a break and give ya'll a chance to read the new threads. I've never done victim threads and it's particularily chalanging while riding in a bumpy truck typing on a smartphone! :banghead:

I am finding it very rewarding because I feel like I know Loretta and Muggy (at least the circumstances surrounding their deaths) a little better. Much of what I got was from the victim thread (thanks doteyes!).
I think the individual threads was a great idea (thanks CM and bessie) however,I don't want the original victims thread to die out completely because there is alot of valuable info. on it.

In order for things not to get too confusing, I think we should use the victim thread as reading material and, when we are discussing more then one victim at a time, and the individual threads when we are talking specifically about a victim.

Whew that was a long sentence, and I wasn't sure about comma placement! ; ) Does that make sense??

Oh well it'll work itself out, I supose

I will start a thread for Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez tommorrow when I have some time. TI'm taking a three day vacation away from this truck. Yay!
Is someone else avalable to work on tany of the othets?

good idea and good posting--great job with the threads!--you and your energy and enthusiasm have re-sparked this case on here--way to go! :rocker:

thanks, also, to the previous posters for the background stuff and bessie's offer of help, as well as recent postings by interested parties like SS, MK, hexe, ktgirl, and anyone else i accidentally forgot :twocents:

good idea and good posting--great job with the threads!--you and your energy and enthusiasm have re-sparked this case on here--way to go! :rocker:

thanks, also, to the previous posters for the background stuff and bessie's offer of help, as well as recent postings by interested parties like SS, MK, hexe, ktgirl, and anyone else i accidentally forgot :twocents:

Well you forgot yourself! If it wasn't for you I never would have known about this case so I thank you for the tip!

You guys are doing an excellent job. I'm very happy to see this forum revived, and I'll be adding to the threads this weekend.

Enjoy your vacation, Justiceforever!

:tyou:

We still need threads for Crystal and Whitnei. I have to work my map as I gather info so I'm not at all prepared to start threads for these 2 victims yet.

I Just jumped over from LISK to read up on this investigation. First thing right off the bat, I went to the Sex Offender Registry for Jennings. Eliminating pedophiles, Child *advertiser censored*, offenders incarcerated during and after 2005 and other non-violent offences, I was able to come up with 3 names that live in close proximity of the area where the bodies were found. One in particular, right in the middle of a 4 body cluster. I know I cannot release the names here, so I sent a message through YouTube to the Private Detective who is working the case, Kirk Minard. If anyone has his actual e-mail I would appreciate it. Thanks.....

We still need threads for Crystal and Whitnei. I have to work my map as I gather info so I'm not at all prepared to start threads for these 2 victims yet.
And Necole. If no one else can get to them today, I'll start those threads this evening.

I Just jumped over from LISK to read up on this investigation. First thing right off the bat, I went to the Sex Offender Registry for Jennings. Eliminating pedophiles, Child *advertiser censored*, offenders incarcerated during and after 2005 and other non-violent offences, I was able to come up with 3 names that live in close proximity of the area where the bodies were found. One in particular, right in the middle of a 4 body cluster. I know I cannot release the names here, so I sent a message through YouTube to the Private Detective who is working the case, Kirk Minard. If anyone has his actual e-mail I would appreciate it. Thanks.....

nice work-wonder if it's the same one as someone else also found---- (snipped from another thread):
"... this offender is female. There is also a listing of a male that works/worked on the same road as the Family Dollar that Brittany Gary had gone to.""

nice work-wonder if it's the same one as someone else also found---- (snipped from another thread):
"... this offender is female. There is also a listing of a male that works/worked on the same road as the Family Dollar that Brittany Gary had gone to.""

Can you shoot me a PM with the name of these offenders?

You guys are doing an excellent job. I'm very happy to see this forum revived, and I'll be adding to the threads this weekend.

Enjoy your vacation, Justiceforever!

:tyou:

Thanks Bessie! I am enjoying this time off the road. I will get back to work when I get back on the truck.

Can you shoot me a PM with the name of these offenders?

I am still doing alot of reading,but I have not come across the names as of yet.
I sent you the PM.
I have tried to research the 3 names a look at their court transcripts pertaining to their offense that put them in the Sex offenders registry in the first place or drug convictions. No luck there. Only found that one has lost custody of a child.
All 3 are violent sex offenders. Rape, Sex assault and Sex battery.
All 3 live close to the area where the bodies were dumped.
All 3 where not incarcerated at the time of the murders as far as I can determine.
All 3 were verified by LE to be living at the current address listed as of 2012.
1 is from out of state, so far I cannot find a date as to when he moved to Jennings.

I am still doing alot of reading,but I have not come across the names as of yet.
I sent you the PM.
I have tried to research the 3 names a look at their court transcripts pertaining to their offense that put them in the Sex offenders registry in the first place or drug convictions. No luck there. Only found that one has lost custody of a child.
All 3 are violent sex offenders. Rape, Sex assault and Sex battery.
All 3 live close to the area where the bodies were dumped.
All 3 where not incarcerated at the time of the murders as far as I can determine.
All 3 were verified by LE to be living at the current address listed as of 2012.
1 is from out of state, so far I cannot find a date as to when he moved to Jennings.

Take a look at Zavier L in Lake Charles.

Am I understanding correctly that we can provide links to blogs and paraphrase but not copy and paste? AND that they are only considered to be rumor?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back