CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Tenser ‏@pstenser · 56s56 seconds ago
Jury is out, but #TheaterShooting case will continue today as witness testimony in ‘phase 2’ will be recorded. http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie-theater-shooting/trial-live …

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 1m1 minute ago
Jury is out, but #TheaterShooting case will continue today as witness testimony in ‘phase 2’ will be recorded. http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie-theater-shooting/trial-live …

Oh dear---Dad's co-worker/boss???????? Really?????? Seriously????????

Right when she questioned the witness about shooters dad--someone objected and her and myself both said "heresay" at the same time

Barry Osborne ‏@barry_osborne · 2m2 minutes ago
#Theatershooting trial: A brief history of the #deathpenalty in Colorado: http://bit.ly/1DyVzxA via @coloradomatters

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 42s42 seconds ago
@xxxxxxx Showing distant past may be defense laying groundwork for argument that #theatershooting was completely out of Holmes' character

ago

Hearsay objection to question about if Robert Holmes expressed concern about his son 7news

In the guilt phase of the trial the defence would have us believe that there were issues within the shooters family. They didn't get on/understand him. Now they want to portray the family as close and happy. They can't have it all ways!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right when she questioned the witness about shooters dad--someone objected and her and myself both said "heresay" at the same time

Me too!! My husband said "You should be a lawyer!" Lol!

Big old bench conference over a hearsay objection. The defence don't like to take no for an answer.

Did the State pay for these witnesses?

Ms Teesch-Maguire isn't standing up when she objects!

Zoldi doesn't know for certain if Robert Holmes ever actually came to Colorado

Also confirms he last had personal contact with the defendant while gunman was in high school "Quiet and a bit awkward in our interactions, but I found him to have a good sense of humor" Phil Tenser

 Denver, CO
Scott Zoldi, a friend of the family, talks about interactions with JH's family during video-recorded testimony. #theatershooting

Dad's boss seems to have fallen flat. Claims dad asked for time off, 'a few times' to go visit jh in early 2012. But, they never went to CO? They never visited, right.
A bit a fabrication by defense, but it didn't work?

seconds ago

Defense calls Ina Pirie Masten (after Martin Barrett wasn't ready) seconds ago

Masten is an accountant for a church and clients in a San Diego suburb Phil Tenser

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 41s42 seconds ago  Denver, CO
Zoldi last saw JH about nine years ago, he says. Zoldi steps down. Next #theatershooting witness: Ina Masten, lives in San Diego suburb

Dad's boss seems to have fallen flat. Claims dad asked for time off, 'a few times' to go visit jh in early 2012. But, they never went to CO? They never visited, right.
A bit a fabrication by defense, but it didn't work?

I'm sure they will say that the shooter refused to see them so they never came.

This lady has a very bad lung condition....It's hard for me to listen to knowing so many with advanced emphysema :(

(takes 3 years for confirmation in the Lutheran Church---at least back in my day--7th grade thru 9th)

This lady has a very bad lung condition....It's hard for me to listen to knowing so many with advanced emphysema :(

She was really out of breath from walking in. My nana had Emphysema. :(

This history they are creating is NOTHING like the family background they told during the guilt phase.

Masten says she didn't notice the gunman being "stuck" near his parents at her Christmas party. Masten says she remains friends with the family, feels it is important to be here today No cross examination. Masten is released Brady asks for a few mins to get the next witness Phil Tenser

This history they are creating is NOTHING like the family background they told during the guilt phase.

Its like they are truly digging a deep deep hole and looking for something---this is making no sense. These people have limited observations of the shooter--limited knowledge of anything that they can testify to. I've been at family gathers or other things and if I don't know to many people I remain quite. This is just strange to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73