Who told P.I. not to call 911 if body found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a nutshell:

DC says that he, Cindy and George talked about the body location and what they would do IF Caylee's body was found.

There is no conflict of interest between George and Cindy and DC or BC about this event. They share the same lawyer.

I can see George and Cindy needing DC to find the body for them. There isn't a reason for DC to discuss his search in advance with George or Cindy. Why would he betray an attorney that could give him future business? How many P.I.s want to get reputations for passing on "privileged" information?

IF Baez got the information from Casey, he'd make sure that anyone he sent to investigate would be under contract. Anyone sent out to investigate would be careful to keep the information "close".

That wasn't the case.

I don't think Caylee's body location came from Baez. If it did, Baez is in trouble. Baez wrote up and signed a termination form with DC on October 1. DC's "investigation" in November isn't attorney work-product. A P.I. who would TALK about his investigation in advance isn't likely either.

IMO

Thank you for the explanation. :blowkiss:

If JB was told by KC that Caylee's body was in the woods, he would have a bit of an ethical problem that he could contact the bar about to determine how to proceed. If JB told someone to go look for that body and to not notify LE if it was found, JB would have been risking going to jail for at least obstruction, had DC found the body and followed JB's instructions to not notify LE. Possibly even accessory after the fact.

But, since they didn't find the body, I think what we have is conspiracy to commit obstruction.

Originally Posted by Lanie
DC worked for Baez up until October, so they say. DC also works for Cindy and George. (Conflict of interest, anyone?) Anyway, there is PI/client privilege, but only so far as LE getting involved, at which point a subpoena would void that out.
The questioning of DC regarding "Did anyone tell you not to call 911?" is vague regarding WHEN. IMO, it's very possible Baez told DC this months ago. IMO, the person who told DC not to call 911 first and the person who told DC to look in that specific area do not necessarily have to be the same person.
MOO, Baez is the one who told DC not to call 911 first. Either Baez or Cindy told DC to go look at that area in November. If it was Baez, when DC took Hoover, Hoover then told Cindy and George they had been there looking, and that's why she said they had already had people look there.
The reason I think Baez is in this up to his neck is because he has staked almost everything on this case, and now it is sinking fast. IMO, he's trying to cover his rump, and also IMO, yes, he is that stupid. This wouldn't be the first time an attorney has acted unethically.
Lanie

If Baez told DC where the body was while DC was working for him, DC had no business telling George and Cindy.

Why would he tell them "before" investigating?

Private Investigators are supposed to be "private" like between "you and I", NOT between "you and I" and ALL of YOUR family.

JMO

I have the weirdest feeling listening to this guy's interview. It is making me physically sick and I'm not even to the end of the FIRST part. My God, I don't believe one word he's saying. I can't bear to listen to it. I can only listen for a minute or so without my brain starting to scream - I won't tell you what it says.

Hinky meter, hinky meter, hinky meter about to go BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

Am I alone in this feeling?

My opinion only.

Not at all Blackwatch. My Hinky meter went off so hard I need to seek hinky help.

But, since they didn't find the body, I think what we have is conspiracy to commit obstruction.

You may be correct; can't fault the logic at all. Not sure if there is such a charge in FL and doubtful it would stick either way, since nothing was obstructed. He didn't find anything. If he had, then that could be a whole 'nother kettle of fish. Well, that's if he's telling the truth about not finding anything and didn't lie about that too, after disturbing the scene, possibly removing or adding things. :)

Having talked about this a lot, I'm wondering if anyone knows the following:

With whom, if anyone, did DC have an established relationship before the Casey A case? Was he, or was his firm, routinely employed by the Baez firm as an investigator? Or did he have a prior association with the A family, and get connected to JB that way?

Maybe new batteries for the meter? Or did the meter's display look like this:

danger-1.jpg

Looked just like that, but it was blinking!

Not at all Blackwatch. My Hinky meter went off so hard I need to seek hinky help.

Does your call get directed to India? I hear that's where all the hinky meter helplines are these days... :crazy:

Someone had posted a link earlier in the past few days to a YouTube video with Ginny the psychic, but I forgot to bookmark it at the time.

Does anyone still have a link to that?

Do you remember if it was from NG? I looked on YT but nothing...

I think it was Cindy and George also! Can this get any worse? Everybody just needs to tell the real truth for once. Then I would like to see everyone that even had any 'after the fact' knowledge get charged with at least Obstruction.

yes, me too. BUT!! what the heck were they planning to do with her remains?:eek:

I read through DC's statement #1 and it did make my head spin - can anyone please point me to the source where CA admitted to sending PI's to Suburban Dr - I may have missed that in the transcript.

As for the mystery person - could it be something less nefarious like DC's wife saying "If you find Caylee, call me first..."? Maybe DC didn't want this person dragged into the fray because they really had nothing to do with the case? JMHO

Ugh. I go away for a few hours and I miss something? Has the second interview of D.Casey been released? If so....who told him not to call 911?

Does anyone know in what capacity DC was hired?

I was under the impression, the 2 P.I's were hired to find a "LIVE Caylee" only. So Ca had different agendas? She was on all the talk shows stating only "live", nothing else and collecting money do say so. She refused TMs help because he was looking for remains but she tells these people to go find the remains. And someone else said don't call 911...??? Who besides Cindy and Lee don't trust the LE? It appears the privilege is to the Anthonys

JB should be out of this ring because the P.I. doesn't work for JB any longer (at least to my knowledge) All this information was delayed due to the funeral which took two months when in fact that baby was cremated long ago....what a sham!

CHARGE EM ALL! :behindbar:

It's just the audio recording of the first interview.

We don't know for sure who told him not to call 911, but my money is on the attorney! I believe he told the PI if he found the remains, to call him, JB, for advice. I don't the the PI found the remains - he's creepy, but not willing to take the fall for finding remains of a murder victim and failing to report it.

JOKING: It was JG!! Oh my, yes, had to be JG!!

No way I believe that; can just see the A's accusing him.

It's plain as the nose on your face...it was Zanny. Shoot. And you guys call yourselves sleuthers.:rolleyes::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer