NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I had read every post, I do not recall hearing any rumour about a shelter? I have read about possible DV and broken bones.

While I am replying to your post though woof I have really been enjoying your inside info. Thank you.

Do you know more about GBC and TM doing exercise together? I remember reading and posting one of his blogs which mentions working out with a personal trainer.

Thank you Curious. :) I have heard nothing about a personal trainer.

With all due respect I would think the defence team would probably be able to come up with an explanation/argument/story re the phone call without help from you or me. If they can't then he's stuffed IMO. I admit I am not legally minded enough to think what explanation there could possibly ,be that would be convincing enough to the jury.
Even the one I put forth previously wouldn't convince me.My question was more along the lines of is there a way to explain it away. If he can't I think he should throw the towel in. IMO

MOO

Well I am not helping him, I will let his "team" work that one out.

I was just suggesting that this might be what he is saying now that the face phone call was traced and he has to explain it ( late evidence). He wouldn't mention it (the FC initally) because the content of the call was IMO incriminating. I am simply trying to ascertain how he will explain it away. The call wasn't even discovered until the day of the bail hearing. Now it is something he has to explain or else IMO

Yes, it must have been a big "surprise" for him and the defence team. As much as this whole crime looks pre-meditated, it certainly wasn't planned IMO. Too many holes in it, which will be difficult to explain. However, his Barrister appears to be a very good one and you never know what they will come up with to make it look different.

GETTING OUT OF THE CLASSROOM

For those agents and principals who have no interest in classrooms or online delivery, there is a third option. And that’s getting out and meeting other industry professionals, face-to-face, in their office. Or, on a bus, as it was for Mr Braden-Clay.

Mr Braden-Clay took up the option of joining a two-day bus tour that allowed him to visit the offices of leading principals.

Moreover, “as a participant of that, I gained so much knowledge from the other business owners [just by] sitting on the bus. That peer-to-peer engagement is really beneficial,” Mr Baden-Clay explains.

“The most beneficial element for me was those conversations that I was able to have with the other participants.”

Time and money may limit the number of agents who can participate in these sorts of tours. Mr Baden-Clay says the tour cost approximately $2,500 per person, and required two full days away from the office.

That peer to peer engagement really was beneficial hey Gerard lol.

http://www.rebonline.com.au/features/sales-and-marketing/4298-back-to-basics-hot-for-teaching

Shelters aren't as anonymous as people are saying. You can search for them onine and find the closest one to you. I did it myself. But enough of this. I merely forward the request from ABC's friend in the hope that any person who may know for certain about a shelter visit will contact Crimestoppers. I didn't expect a kind request from a friend for help to be met with this hostility and suspicion. The only reason I said I was available via my WS email was because I know some people are too scared to contact Crimestoppers themselves. But I rescind that now. Do not contact me. Please call Crimestoppers.
Sorry, no offense intended. I honestly did not mean it to sound that way.

Yes, Women's refuges and shelters and hostels are advertised for any women who may be needing help with one. But then some women who are in danger can then placed in a Safe House which is still a Woman's shelter and those addresses are private and not advertised.

It could be the ordinary looking suburban house down the street which is being used as one. Not sure about QLD, though I can't see what that would be any different, but I've seen it like that where I live. Almost akin to Victim Protection Scheme in some ways.

You are right though, some people do seem afraid to contact Crime Stoppers even though your call is supposedly annoymous. Can't see why, but that's just me and I know we all have different feelings and reasons as to why regards this type of thing.

For those agents and principals who have no interest in classrooms or online delivery, there is a third option. And that’s getting out and meeting other industry professionals, face-to-face, in their office. Or, on a bus, as it was for Mr Braden-Clay.

Mr Braden-Clay took up the option of joining a two-day bus tour that allowed him to visit the offices of leading principals.

Moreover, “as a participant of that, I gained so much knowledge from the other business owners [just by] sitting on the bus. That peer-to-peer engagement is really beneficial,” Mr Baden-Clay explains.

“The most beneficial element for me was those conversations that I was able to have with the other participants.”

Time and money may limit the number of agents who can participate in these sorts of tours. Mr Baden-Clay says the tour cost approximately $2,500 per person, and required two full days away from the office.

http://www.rebonline.com.au/features/sales-and-marketing/4298-back-to-basics-hot-for-teaching

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hugs to you, woof! I believe that what you did was with the best of intentions, woof...and I'm sure many others here do too! Please don't let people's questioning stop you from posting...that's what websleuths is all about. Most of us here genuinely care (as you do) for Allison, her children and other women who've been subjected to psychological and physical abuse.

Keep the great thoughts coming! :)

Thank you, Nicked. That means a lot. I didn't want to post it up at all, but my friend begged me to, for ABC's sake. I also didn't want to offer my own contact, but knowing how nervous some people are about Crimestoppers I did it. I appreciate the support. But do not contact me people! I don't want any more accusations levelled at me!

He might try worming his way out of the phone calls but he's definitely not going to get out of all the other things mentioned at the bail hearing...even with just the following he's well & truly put himself in.

June 23, 2012

That morning police claim he would give four different stories to friends and family about a walk Allison could have taken when she disappeared.

To some, officers say, he said Allison liked to take a walk early in the morning. To his sister, Olivia Walton, he allegedly described a particular route. He told a close friend of Allison's that she would walk at 10pm each night and he described to his parents two different walking routes.

But when police asked, they said he told them he had no idea where she would have gone walking.

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...im/story-e6frfkvr-1226406037780#ixzz1ysBPNrXU

Sorry, no offense intended. I honestly did not mean it to sound that way.

Yes, Women's refuges and shelters and hostels are advertised for any women who may be needing help with one. But then some women who are in danger can then placed in a Safe House which is still a Woman's shelter and those addresses are private and not advertised.

It could be the ordinary looking suburban house down the street which is being used as one. Not sure about QLD, though I can't see what that would be any different, but I've seen it like that where I live. Almost akin to Victim Protection Scheme in some ways.

You are right though, some people do seem afraid to contact Crime Stoppers even though your call is supposedly annoymous. Can't see why, but that's just me and I know we all have different feelings and reasons as to why regards this type of thing.

Thanks Blue Bottle. We are not trying to locate Safe Houses. I specifically said Shelters. There was never any suggestion ABC went to a Safe House. The rumour we were trying to verify was a Shelter. I appreciate your message. Thanks.

Now he has this little booklet that will be beneficial for his next journey.:jail:

http://www.correctiveservices.qld.g..._and_Reports/prisoner_information_booklet.pdf

I think in Kiesha's case, the Abrahams were on their way to visit her grave on the night of her birthday....police followed them & subsequently found Keisha's remains??...from there they were charged with her murder.

With Kholo creek...I wonder if the stupid one didn't realise he wouldn't get the insurance if her body was never found so later went out & moved it to a place where it would have a better chance of being found??

He must have had several police following/watching him from almost day one though surely, and possibly would have figured that also. I find it hard to believe that he might have moved the body in following days, and if so, wouldn't he have been spotted and therefore sprung much earlier?

I am so confused though, did he want the body to be found? (which would make sense for insurance purposes) or did he just think she would be found eventually (and hope that too much time would have passed/decomposition to get evidence from the body)

I still have no idea whether her body was placed under the bridge, or washed down in the heavy rain. If the latter, then it's likely Allison would never have been found, (I mean ending up in the Brissy river) which surely would rule out the quick insurance grab.

Sorry I am confusing myself even - arghhh! I just don't get it.

Maybe there was a lot more to it than just the insurance money. I wonder if she did know more? She was a smart lady from all accounts, and obviously some of his behaviour was suspicious to her. I wonder how much she knew, and I dread to think that it may have even crossed her mind that he might have thought about killing her :(

I know, right? I know a many people who thought that if your phone was off the GPS was off too! I knew that wasn't the case, but I didn't know about the phone charging being traceable! That was news to me.

Energy Usage

The Energy Usage instrument measures energy usage since start-up. The instrument provides a macro measurement of a substantial workflow. The numeric scale is useful for comparison of different runs. Power source events (flags) are added programmatically.

The detail view displays the following information:

Energy Usage Level. Relative energy usage on a scale of 0-20.

Power Source Events. Transitions to battery or external power.

Note: The Energy Usage instrument is currently supported in the iPhone 3GS and the third-generation iPod touch.

http://developer.apple.com/library/...s.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40004652-CH6-SW1

I never understood that letterbox performance, if she wanted to avoid the cameras go out at night and grab your damn mail.

Yes, there's the' letterbox' performance and that 'kiss' performance.

She's no better actor than her 'little bit hurt' son. IMO

:jail:

the kids heard arguing and were worried so called gramps?

or daughter woke up nobody home , called gramps. If that was the case it would have to be true and that in itself would be incriminating .I also would doubt a child was privy to FC's (I don't really know) My curiosity stems from the fact that IMO GBC made the call. He probably thought like some, including myself that FC's weren't traceable.Now that late evidence has been produced re the FC I don't think he will be able to explain it away after saying he slept ALL night.I think a lot hangs on that phone call and whether stories match up between GBC and NBC. Also are all conversations between visitors and prisoners monitored under such circumstances? MOOO:waitasec:

Can anyone else suggest how he will explain away the midnight phone call ,if he continues to plead innocence? I think a lot hangs on it in his corner. IMO

I'd love to know too, particularly if phone records show he's never ever done any late night/early morning calls before, ever!

Sweeeettt Thanks Bay xx

While I was searching I found this other beauty blog entry.
Thought I'd put it up here again as it was on early thread.

Ok here's some more info of interest from GBC's blog.

I am adding this to aid in previous discussions about GBC and his Fathers relationship.

Link- http://liveweb.archive.org/http://ex...1_archive.html

Point of interest- Story Heading - The father lode

Not so long ago a father was a success if he could put a roof over his family’s head. Now it takes a roof, deck, home theatre, teen retreat and pool. And that’s just the holiday house. These aren’t easy times to be a father, let alone a “good father”. Just as the world seems to be spinning faster than ever before, requiring us to work harder and for longer, not always fully comprehending why or what for, fathers are also trying to make better use of family time. To engage with their children. To empathise with their wife or partner. To not only lead but to inspire, comfort and understand. As far as job descriptions go, it’s fairly heady stuff. Working in the real estate business used to be about finding new owners for houses. Now, thankfully, we speak of families and “homes”. We don’t simply negotiate prices, draw up contracts and hand over keys. We help people move. I’m increasingly aware of the cost and time pressures placed upon modern families, not least of all because I feel them too. As fathers – I have three little girls, all being expertly groomed to look after me in my dotage! – we are all trying to do our best… and sometimes that’s even enough. I am fortunate to have a wonderful father whose ideals and practices I could do no better than to emulate. He strikes a nice balance between work and family, always with the understanding that when the see-saw comes to rest, it comes down on the family side."

BBM - Well Hmmm???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members