Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to ask this question. I'm not familiar with Xanax. I've heard of it and thought it was a tranquilizer or anti-depressant.

What I've see of Cindy - she's hyper, hysterical, her sentences sometimes don't make any sense, and she verbally lashes out at people. I half expect her to physically assault someone!

If she's on Xanax, wouldn't we be seeing a calmer, sedate, Cindy???

Apparently we're not that lucky!

Ok, I'm getting mean so it's time to call it a night. Goodnight!

dead bodies produce putricine and cadaverine...when they break down. Any fluids at all from a dead body would contain those two enzymes in them. They are what cadaver dogs alarm on.

i was just wondering if it was blood or the two fluids, lol. i heard the guy on nancy grace yesterday explaining what they were, i guess i didn't word my question properly.

i love those names by the way 'cadaverine and putrescine' pretty darn self explanatory. yet hard to remember how to spell...

..... I'm not condoning Cindy's behavior here, I'm just saying that she might really not be on anything at all. I sense a lot of IMPATIENCE in her (I am impatient) and a lot of frustration.

Well, that was in Cindy's defense. On the other hand, she better start getting with the program and realize that she needs to fess up and tell the truth instead of leading everybody around in circles. It's one thing to have an intense personality, and quite another thing to be a freaking liar enjoying the limelight....

Yep, Mohabi, you hit it on the head. Cindy nurtured Casey. Cindy created a daughter that is capable of lying like Casey. I have no respect for that. None. Zippo. Nadda. None. I have an 18 year old daughter who is wonderful beyond belief. I kicked her out of the house a few weeks ago - because she LIED to me. Harsh??? Yes, it was...and I am still sorry for my actions. I let her come back home the next day. She had gone to the beach with some friends who she was graduating with, and I found out they stayed some place different than what she had told me. Totally stupid, but the principle is - SHE LIED TO ME!!! I went what I call "going psycho" on her. Not something to be proud of, but it is learned behavior. It is exactly what I would have received from my parents if I had lied to them. Lying is totally taboo in my family. Lying and bad attitudes are the ONLY thing that will make me chop your head off. What I am witnessing in this current situation with Caylee, is a situation where lying is the norm. THAT is so wrong on so many levels, and is a perfect recipe for disaster - which is what we are dealing with - a missing child and a family that is so comfortable with lies that they believe them theirselves. When pressed up against the wall, they revert to what is a stupid lie that is unbelievable to anyone but theirselves. This is a perfect example of a tragic not-so-comedy. Nothing is funny here. Everything is twisted and stupid. Again - give me five minutes alone with Mom or GM.

I've really enjoyed talking with you guys; although, I really wish the topic weren't so grim. But, it's time for me to say goodnight. Maybe there'll be answers tomorrow.

Where was Casey when she posted on Amy's myspace at 4pm? Can you text message from a cell phone into myspace?

You can get into myspace and leave comments if you have a smart phone, like a blackberry. It's a real pain, though.

Where was she??? And, more importantly, why the comment about "life being on hold until tomorrow"?? What could that possibly mean?

Well...you can have OCD and have an Impulse Control Disorder, both disorder together. But I've never heard impulsive lying grouped in the OCD realm/range. CC?

WELL, I think you actually can have OCD and be a compulsive liar. But it's not a symptom of OCD. I remember a "client" once that had both. But in Cindy's case I AGREE..really POOR impulse control. I don't see OCD with her. I see her as Manic. Bi-polar I think they call it these days.

Thanks to both of you for clarifying. It was just something I had thought of when reading articles that spoke of her being a chronic liar, then hearing the things she has told police. I just can't imagine how she thought these things wouldn't come to light. Such as the job at Universal. :confused:

I think Casey could of been posting from her boyfriends house? Cindy spoke to Amy to find out where Casey was, and Cindy went and got Casey.

I hate to be a dork, but I'm bumping my own post only b/c I don't think it has been addressed yet, and it seems to be an important peice of the puzzle.

:confused: Was this not from the alleged sighting at the mall by friends? Why is there no description on who she was allegedly with that day or did I miss that??? Was there also an issue of doubt on the individuals who provided the sighting? I just recall friends of the family. Sorry new to the board been trying to catch up across the boards.
The family supplies the information IIRC so it's anyone's guess as to what they're basing it on. I haven't seen anything detailed written about any friend of anybody which I find a bit odd. When we're examining cases here, it's very common for someone to post who is familiar with the person involved. They may be reading, but they're not posting to my knowledge.

While I do have a strong personality and I would be forging ahead to find my grandchild any way I could (along with the help of WSers!)...the difference is that I wouldn't be trying to manipulate Judges, Prosecutors, LE, the media, and everyone else that Cindy has attempted to control with her grandiose behaviors. I would be in my daughter's face manipulating HER to get to the truth instead of protecting her!

Yes, I am the most patient *cough*, non-passionate *bs*, and absolutely most timid *while sleeping* poster here. (I also have a lovely gold bridge in Cali if you would like to buy it! LOL)

exactly, and both of them drink a lot which only would serve to intensify the affect of the xanax on the nervous system.

I wonder, really wonder, if ANY of Casey's friends know the truth about Caylee.

No matter how close your friends are that's not something you would want to share, "I overdosed my kid"

Dont know if this theory has come up yet in all of these posts because I have read EVERY one of them, but alot for sure. Anyways, perhaps while she was going to Tampa supposedly for a job... she was really going to the beach in Jacksonville or Clearwater next to Tampa. So, she dopes up her kid so she can "sleeps" in the car (not intentionally drugging to kill) and leaves her in the car for a extended period of time and the child dies dues to the drugs and the exposure of the car/heat. She panics, put the baby in the trunk to conceal her in case someone looks inside her car while traveling. The baby probably decomposes quickly in that kind of heat and in a tin can. That explains the decomposing human smell in the car. She tells her mom. They dispose of the body or gets someone to, but mom definitely knows. Thats why she sounds like she is nervous and unsure of what to say when I saw her on an interview. Anyways, thats my thought.

You can get into myspace and leave comments if you have a smart phone, like a blackberry. It's a real pain, though.

Where was she??? And, more importantly, why the comment about "life being on hold until tomorrow"?? What could that possibly mean?

I think because Amy had come back midday she was still considered to be on "vacation". So for Amy real life would pick up on the 16th. Casey didn't realize that Amy would find out about the checks and all so quickly. Or what the next 12 hours held for her either.

back in oct. i had a horrible reaction to having anesthetic for first-time surgery and was given xanax for the horrid panic/anxiety attacks that followed... it worked @ first, but over 2-3 months i'd have to double or triple dose for it even BEGIN to work. and even then it wasn't the same as when it was first started. and i kno everyone is diff. but xanax (when working) just def. puts you into this "i don't care" attitude. that being said... i can't imagine how much you'd have to take to be able to murder your little girl, but... for life's daily stresses it kinda just makes "whatever" a lot of things.

so yeah, a tolerance can definitely be built... @ least for some people.

Welcome Abra!

We have actual comments by Cindy (and possibly someone else) saying Casey said (paraphrasing here) "Go ahead do whatever", when Cindy was threatening to get the police involved. We also have Lee saying he took Casey aside and PLEADED with her. She definately was on something.

OME

this is what i heard about the fluid in the trunk of the car. which for some weird reason interests me the most.

LAWRENCE KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Well, Nancy, what happens after a person dies is that there`s a breakdown of proteins and a synthesis of two very pungent breakdown products, or amino acids. One is called putrescine, the other is called cadaverine, very pungent smells. Once you smell it, you never forget it and you know exactly what the smell of death is. And that is what these dogs are recognizing, putrescine and cadaverine.

In my opinion I don't think Casey was into the drugs. On all the comments and myspace account I didnt see any reference to drugs not even a mention of marijuna with this group of friends. She also doesnt have that "stoned" look in her pictures.

I think I agree with you on this. They have too many parties with "beer-pong" games. They are big drinkers, for sure, but I also didn't recognize withdrawals from Casey in the court room, though, I will admit I didn't see a whole lot of her.

I haven't figured how she got the name of Zenaida but I'm suspecting this is going to be someone kin to either Ricardo or JP or another friend of hers. That doesn't mean that Zenaida knows Casey. The phone number was unknown according to the police report, but that doesn't mean they don't know that number now. I'll bet they have scoured over phone records and computers at this point.

We have to remember, just because we don't have the answers here yet, I'm sure LE has done their job well in the line of questioning that they just haven't shared with the media. This is really frustrating to me because I want to know what they know!

I've really enjoyed talking with you guys; although, I really wish the topic weren't so grim. But, it's time for me to say goodnight. Maybe there'll be answers tomorrow.
Thanks for answering my questions, WISCer! Yes, it is a grim topic, unfortunately. I would love answers tomorrow...altho I am not sure we are going to like them any more than what we have heard so far. :(

interesting Salem! Maybe it was Jeff who taught Casey about "Zannie the Nannie." Maybe he used the same method!! If he is real!:eek:

During the bond hearing, Cindy testified that this ZG person was the same babysitter that Casey's friend used. I think she said his name was Jeff. The friend also worked at Universal.

I thought that our good sleuthers here had determined that the guy left Universal a couple of years ago...... which indicates that Casey just said this to give her mom some kind of comfort about the whole babysitter thing.

If Jeff used this same babysitter, and that is a very big if, and Casey knew about it from her days at Universal, she could have pulled the name from her azz (as Blink says) and threw it out there. There would have been an element of truth to the story, even though the story had nothing to do with Casey and Caylee. However, that does not explain the apartment connection with a real ZG :confused:

Salem

Casey picked up Amy from the airport around 2:30?pm, in Amy's car.

Allowing an hour to get the luggage and drive back to Ricardo's place brings us to 3:30ish.

We don't know at what point Amy discovered checks missing and her bank account wiped out, but it was before her 11:30ish facebook post that night.

Where was Casey when she posted on Amy's myspace at 4pm? Can you text message from a cell phone into myspace?
It was posted not that long ago that perhaps she was at home, but GM said she didn't see her till 6pm...did I get that right? Oh, my...I've been on this couch for basically 10 hours. I better go to sleep. Good night everyone.
Sweet dreams Caylee!

I have to ask this question. I'm not familiar with Xanax. I've heard of it and thought it was a tranquilizer or anti-depressant.

What I've see of Cindy - she's hyper, hysterical, her sentences sometimes don't make any sense, and she verbally lashes out at people. I half expect her to physically assault someone!

If she's on Xanax, wouldn't we be seeing a calmer, sedate, Cindy???

Not necessarily. Xanax will often remove some social inhibitions, causing a person to say out loud what they think of someone else, for instance. Also, it can make a person act impulsively -- making up information without thinking through the consequences of statements. I think it's possible that Xanax explains some of Cindy's behavior and statements, considering the situation she's in. (What exactly that situation is, I'm not at all sure.)

i was just wondering if it was blood or the two fluids, lol. i heard the guy on nancy grace yesterday explaining what they were, i guess i didn't word my question properly.

i love those names by the way 'cadaverine and putrescine' pretty darn self explanatory. yet hard to remember how to spell...
lol...all body fluids including blood, etc, contain the two enzymes putricine and cadaverine in a dead body...beit saliva, blood, etc... :blowkiss: they are not separate fluids

With a happy face no less!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members