FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also just realizing that LE must be aware of at least another ping on Hoffner west of the first ping indicating the phone was moving west, correct?

JMO, but we still don't know the exact origin of the Waterford text. If 4:30 is an exact time of a ping, and the Waterford text occurred at 4:26 somewhere to the east (or, I guess, south or north) of Hoffner and Semoran, then LE could figure that the cell was moving west on Hoffner for at least a little while.

But of course, they would have lots of other ping evidence, if the cell was on, JMO!

The neighbor with the surv cam. Where does he live again? TIA.

eta: if i don't get my bearings pretty soon, I'm going to have to just drive down there, lol.

I was also just realizing that LE must be aware of at least another ping on Hoffner west of the first ping indicating the phone was moving west, correct?
Well, if they know the phone was moving in a particular direction, there must be at least 2 points. Only makes sense. jmo

Yes - directly and others are monitoring for him

Seems to me that Jr might be worried about something. Lord knows it's not Michelle he's worried about. He demonstated that from the moment LE told him she was missing. There's only two reasons why people directly involved with a case come to these boards. They either join up and get involved in the discussion in a desperate attempt to find their missing loved one or they lurk to see what we know.

Which category does DSJr fall into? :waitasec:

MOO

:seeya: tick tick tick

11/17/11 4:30pm - a critical time in our case. *This time has many implications!

1. Attorney MN *said a witness can verify that "by" 4:30 p.m. that same day, Smith arrived at his parents' house with the kids in tow. He indicates it's an impossible timeline for murder. * Make note of the word "by"

http://www.wesh.com/news/29958175/detail.html#ixzz1kjQVKWRS

From your link above, WESH reporters recreated leaving Jr's condo and driving to Rose Blvd. and it took them 26 minutes:

A team from WESH 2 took the challenge and started a stop watch at Smith's apartment off South Goldenrod Road. According to the GPS, Smith's parents' house on Rose Boulevard is 10 miles away. At about 13 minutes into the trip, the team drove through Belle Isle, where a dive team discovered Parker's cellphone on the shore of Lake Conway. Meanwhile, the trip to get to Smith's parents' took just over 26 minutes.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29958175/detail.html#ixzz1klqmiLsq

So he would have had to have left the condo very close to 4 p.m. to get there by 4:30 p.m.. That is a problem, to, as he said Michelle didn't even arrrive until 4 p.m., and then she stayed 10 minutes and talked.

thank you! I see the furthest point - other end of Hoffner being around 3.5 miles from Dale's. So it could have pinged at either end of the road. Still a ping anywhere on the road is quite a distance from Rose blvd and I estimate it would take someone at least 10-15 mins to get from the pinged area to Sr's. How does a ping at 4:30 on that road allow Jr to be at rose blvd by 4:30? Something doesn't add up!

Agree, not adding up. Also see quote from WESH above, trip takes 26 minutes, they timed it.

Also, the phone pinged on Hoffner 'heading west toward Semoran." For you locals I guess Semoran is west of the condo.

11/17/11 4:30pm - a critical time in our case. *This time has many implications!

1. Attorney MN *said a witness can verify that "by" 4:30 p.m. that same day, Smith arrived at his parents' house with the kids in tow. He indicates it's an impossible timeline for murder. * Make note of the word "by"

http://www.wesh.com/news/29958175/detail.html#ixzz1kjQVKWRS

This means Dale was at Rose Blvd sometime before 4:30pm. Attorneys are known for their craft of the human language. They often use intentional language that allows them to say one thing which very subtlety means another. From Mn's statement do we really know what time Dale arrived? Notice he didn't say Dale "arrived at" 4:30pm or "shortly before" or "shortly after". Instead he says "by" 4:30pm.

2. *YS said, "We know for a fact, today, that Hoffner is a place that her cell-phone was on at about 4:30 in the afternoon on November 17th,"*

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...parker-from-day-she-disappeared#ixzz1kjU3pAXT

According to Google Maps Hoffner *is about 3.5+ miles from Dale's condo on Goldenrod and about 6+ miles from Dale Sr's home on Rose Blvd. *It would probably take at least 10-15 minutes to get from Hoffner to Rose so if YS is correct there is no way for DS to get to Rose "by" 4:30 if DS and Michelle's phone are still at Hoffner "about 4:30"...

Unless:
A. more than 1 person was involved (one has phone and/or Michelle) and dale is taking kids to parent's between 4 and 4:30 as he says he did.

B. Dale arrived much earlier than 4:30. This is where attorney MN's word "by" could be crucial. If Dale arrived at rose at say 4pm which is still "by"4:30pm, he has time to drop kids off and still be by Hoffner when ping occurs "around 4:30pm"...

What does 4:30pm really tell us? Your thoughts...

Ah...4:30pm.

MN, a respected attorney, has put his reputation on the line with this time. The 72 minute timeline. He must fully believe that the witness account is reliable. I agree with MN that it's a pretty small window for murder and disposal but it's a really big time slot for murder only.

DSJr altered the arrival time of MP orignally to match up with this "4:30 at my parents" timeline and give him minimal time to be around her in his version of the story. Only 10 minutes. Just enough time to transfer the children to his vehicle. Barely even spoke to her officer...just grabbed the kids because she was in a hurry and then headed over to my parent's place after she left...told me she was going shopping. Which was a lie IMO. What? Her Hummer was found abandoned near a MALL? Really? Something must have happened to her when she was shopping there officer. *eyeroll*

What happened in the 40 minutes leading up to 4pm? Again...lots of time for murder. I like how MN conveniently glossed over this information though. Didn't mention in his little presser that Jr had actually spent about 50 minutes with MP by their own timeline. Wonder how he's going to gloss over those glaring discrepancies.

If DSJr and the children were definately at Rose Blvd by 4:30pm and MP's phone was travelling in the direction from the condo (closer to the condo) to where the Hummer was eventually found at this time then someone else was involved.

DSJr has never really gotten out from under his parent's apron strings. He is still a big child IMO. Who would be the first person he would call for help in a bad situation? Who are the people who have stood steadfastly beside him through one murder and a beaten and then mysteriously dead wife? Through multiple arrests, incarceration and a dishonourable discharge from the Marines? Are there other close friends who fit into this category that he's known "forever"?

I want to know if DSSr has an alibi for 4:30pm-10:30pm. And if it's absolutely airtight. Or any of Jr's other close friends for that matter.

As always...Just My Opinion Only. :cow:

Ah...4:30pm.

MN, a respected attorney, has put his reputation on the line with this time. The 72 minute timeline. He must fully believe that the witness account is reliable. I agree with MN that it's a pretty small window for murder and disposal but it's a really big time slot for murder only.

DSJr altered the arrival time of MP orignally to match up with this "4:30 at my parents" timeline and give him minimal time to be around her in his version of the story. Only 10 minutes. Just enough time to transfer the children to his vehicle. Barely even spoke to her officer...just grabbed the kids because she was in a hurry and then headed over to my parent's place after she left...told me she was going shopping. Which was a lie IMO. What? Her Hummer was found abandoned near a MALL? Really? Something must have happened to her when she was shopping there officer. *eyeroll*

What happened in the 40 minutes leading up to 4pm? Again...lots of time for murder. I like how MN conveniently glossed over this information though. Didn't mention in his little presser that Jr had actually spent about 50 minutes with MP by their own timeline. Wonder how he's going to gloss over those glaring discrepancies.

If DSJr and the children were definately at Rose Blvd by 4:30pm and MP's phone was travelling in the direction from the condo (closer to the condo) to where the Hummer was eventually found at this time then someone else was involved.

DSJr has never really gotten out from under his parent's apron strings. He is still a big child IMO. Who would be the first person he would call for help in a bad situation? Who are the people who have stood steadfastly beside him through one murder and a beaten and then mysteriously dead wife? Through multiple arrests, incarceration and a dishonourable discharge from the Marines? Are there other close friends who fit into this category that he's known "forever"?

I want to know if DSSr has an alibi for 4:30pm-10:30pm. And if it's absolutely airtight. Or any of Jr's other close friends for that matter.

As always...Just My Opinion Only. :cow:

Great post!

Yes, he has an airtight alibi. Mommy and daddy were with him the WHOLE time. :lipssealed:

Great post!

Yes, he has an airtight alibi. Mommy and daddy were with him the WHOLE time. :lipssealed:

Yes but were all three of them together at the same time? Were they all just hanging out at Rose Blvd for the 6 hours in question? I would think the children might have been able to answer if Dad and Grandpa were there having dinner with them. I wonder if LE asked them about this and if they were able to answer?:waitasec:

Sounds to me like someone might have been trying to set up a story of MP going shopping at the Mall of Millenia. Conveniently close to the area where another young woman disappeared from. I'd imagine anyone living in the area would be aware of that case.

If you google large shopping malls close to Goldenrod, The Mall at Millenia is the first one that shows up. Did MP ever shop there when she lived with DSJr? Ironically, the closest one in the other direction is Waterford Lakes. If MP left the condo around 4:10pm as Jr originally stated, she would be pretty close to that shopping area by 4:26pm wouldn't she? But apparenly we know she wasn't. Or at least her phone wasn't. So why the change to Mall of Millenia? Was Waterford the first mall that was considered while still at the condo but then Millenia seemed like a better option once the person actually left the condo? Like maybe they were more familiar with the area around it? And of course that "other girl" who went missing around there.

If, by chance, MP did show up in an area within a certain radius of that mall and the abandoned Hummer, would that appear to be the work of a possible serial killer in the area?

Any thoughts?

MOO

@Kamille----!!!!!!!!!!!very good--- i am believing someone said " take it to the mall" and maybe the person responsible for dumping the car is a dingbat and misunderstood---- whoever texted Waterford is who made up this plan that dingbat screwed up.....

Agree, not adding up. Also see quote from WESH above, trip takes 26 minutes, they timed it.

Also, the phone pinged on Hoffner 'heading west toward Semoran." For you locals I guess Semoran is west of the condo.

The reporter said "Heading west from Semoran," actually. Of course, he's also the reporter who said "evening."

And I notice that in the other video, Yvonne said, "At about 4:30." So who knows--maybe give or take five minutes?

Again, because of information I read here in earlier threads from people who know cell phones well, I'm thinking that there were lots and lots of pings, if the cell was on.

Either it's not true that Dale was at Rose Ave. "by" 4:30, or someone else was assisting him with the cell phone in an attempt, perhaps, to give him an alibi. Not that that's anything that several of you folks haven't said before.

Yes but were all three of them together at the same time? Were they all just hanging out at Rose Blvd for the 6 hours in question? I would think the children might have been able to answer if Dad and Grandpa were there having dinner with them. I wonder if LE asked them about this and if they were able to answer?:waitasec:

Sounds to me like someone might have been trying to set up a story of MP going shopping at the Mall of Millenia. Conveniently close to the area where another young woman disappeared from. I'd imagine anyone living in the area would be aware of that case.

If you google large shopping malls close to Goldenrod, The Mall at Millenia is the first one that shows up. Did MP ever shop there when she lived with DSJr? Ironically, the closest one in the other direction is Waterford Lakes. If MP left the condo around 4:10pm as Jr originally stated, she would be pretty close to that shopping area by 4:26pm wouldn't she? But apparenly we know she wasn't. Or at least her phone wasn't. So why the change to Mall of Millenia? Was Waterford the first mall that was considered while still at the condo but then Millenia seemed like a better option once the person actually left the condo? Like maybe they were more familiar with the area around it? And of course that "other girl" who went missing around there.

If, by chance, MP did show up in an area within a certain radius of that mall and the abandoned Hummer, would that appear to be the work of a possible serial killer in the area?

Any thoughts?

MOO

FWIW, very early on in this case, somewhere in the first couple of threads or so, I think, the family said that Dale had told them Michelle mentioned she was going to go shopping after dropping off the twins. Then the Hummer was soon found near Millennia Mall, and people were speculating as to whether Michelle would have gone shopping there.

Someone in her family said that she rarely if ever went to Millennia, although perhaps she could have wanted to pick up makeup from the MAC store there. Still, it seemed truly out of her way, based on her plans for the rest of the day.

Then there was some discussion about whether the mall where she might have wanted to shop was Florida Mall near S. Orange Blossom Trail and W. Sand Lake Rd., since there's also a MAC store there. This, too, seemed out of her way.

(I'm sorry that I don't have any links to these earlier conversations and quotations from the family).

If she was indeed going to shop, Waterford would have made the most sense, because it was kind of on the way home for her. I wonder how this case would have unfolded if the Hummer had been left somewhere around Waterford.

I think it’s way too convenient for someone to have seen DS at his father’s place at (or by) 4:30. Who is this witness? A family member or some crony of one of the DS? Is this a location where an independent person just happens to pass by, notice him, and check their watch at the same time?

I haven't posted on this case in a while, but I pop in regularly.

ITA with the above quote. We don't know if there truly was a witness, and if so, who was it? DS1? Junior's mom? The female who almost fell out of the truck, in that one news clip? A close friend?

And if none of the above, the independent witness could still be wrong about who they saw or when they actually saw it. Just last week, I saw a woman who bore a striking resemblance to MP (in Miami). I even pointed her out to the other person in my car. But based on many things, I know it couldn't have been her. It wouldn't have made sense.

But some other person might have seen the same person and swear it was her, and then report it to LE as a legit sighting (kind of what I suspect happened with the one in Daytona). A lot of times people see what they want to see, or are simply mistaken. So I take the witness comment with a grain of salt, unless more details are released by LE.

And if DS2 was seen even 5 to 10 minutes after 4:30, by said witness, it makes a big difference. Furthermore, maybe this person just saw his truck parked outside DS1's house, and took it to mean he was there, when it could have been parked by someone else.

There are so many possibilities at this point, I just pray that this case gets solved soon. :(

@Kamille----!!!!!!!!!!!very good--- i am believing someone said " take it to the mall" and maybe the person responsible for dumping the car is a dingbat and misunderstood---- whoever texted Waterford is who made up this plan that dingbat screwed up.....

Good point. I never thought of that, but it could very well be a possibility in my opinion.

DS2 did say MP told him she was going shopping before she left his condo. Then MP's brother gets the text saying she's in Waterford (to mislead her family into thinking she really did go shopping). Later, DS2 instructs an accomplice to dump the hummer in a parking lot near the mall, meaning Waterford (to follow along with the whole "abducted while shopping" theory). But the person automatically assumed it was the closer mall and left it where it was found... You never know. MOO, of course.

If Michelle had decided to pick up a hair product from a mall, for example, it seems she would have called the store to make sure they had it? And there has been no word of such a call as far as well know, has there? Seems that with her tight schedule, she wouldn't take a special trip for an item without knowing if a store had it, JMO.

BBM

If the phone pinged "heading west toward Semoran" then that would be on Hoffner after "it" came out of the condo and before "it" got to Semoran.

Does that make sense?

The reporter said "Heading west from Semoran," actually. Of course, he's also the reporter who said "evening."

And I notice that in the other video, Yvonne said, "At about 4:30." So who knows--maybe give or take five minutes?

Again, because of information I read here in earlier threads from people who know cell phones well, I'm thinking that there were lots and lots of pings, if the cell was on.

Either it's not true that Dale was at Rose Ave. "by" 4:30, or someone else was assisting him with the cell phone in an attempt, perhaps, to give him an alibi. Not that that's anything that several of you folks haven't said before.

If the only text that came from the phone is Waterford, then that might be the ping that YS is talking about "around 4:30pm" on Hoffner. Since that text is in MSM it might be the only ping LE has told her about, other than when it powered down, and since MSM said it didn't come from Waterford, then YS would probably know where the phone was pinging from the information LE gave her. The phone could have been shut off after that and then only turned back on to check the texts and calls to see if anyone was looking for her yet and then thrown over the Nela Ave bridge when it was all taken care of and someone was heading back to the condo.

MOO

If the only text that came from the phone is Waterford, then that might be the ping that YS is talking about "around 4:30pm" on Hoffner. Since that text is in MSM it might be the only ping LE has told her about, other than when it powered down, and since MSM said it didn't come from Waterford, then YS would probably know where the phone was pinging from the information LE gave her. The phone could have been shut off after that and then only turned back on to check the texts and calls to see if anyone was looking for her yet and then thrown over the Nela Ave bridge when it was all taken care of and someone was heading back to the condo.

MOO

I would agree--the "around 4:30" ping could very well have been the Waterford text. And I suppose LE could have told her that the cell was moving west at that time, because they have the ping info, but aren't giving it out.

So frustrating to know only little bits and pieces of all that LE knows. Although I completely understand and agree with their keeping it from the public.

Heh, it's probably driving the perp crazy not knowing what LE knows. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member