2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
email a proposition.....JA, we withdraw the request

Damn, Damn, Damn! I refuse to watch the TV tonight!!! The talking heads will go wild!!!
Hope I don't get a T/O but I am so angry the jury is left with that carp on the brain!!!

Yet LDB's rebuttal will be fresh on their minds when they go to deliberate tomorrow~~ that's a good thing!! :)

IMO!!

Now I have to somehow tell DH I'm not going fishing in the AM:innocent:

Good!! I was so worried the jury were tired and hungry and LDB would lose them.

AND Linda or JA gets to prepare to deal with what they were presented with today.

This is awesome. They'll have forgotten about the DT's BS, and LDB will be the last thing they hear before they deliberate.

So, the DT, WHO WE NOW NEVER HAVE TO LISTEN TO EVER AGAIN, have managed to pull off one final delay.

But I'm glad, because the jury are too tired to listen to LBD properly. Let them go to sleep lulled by the boring memory of <modsnip>.

I AM THRILLED she waits until tmorrow to finish up. I do not care if they think about the DT closing tonight,. I hope they do, in fact. Because they are sticking to their version, George and Kronk are guilty, and it makes no sense.

Also, LDB and her team have tonight to review the DT's CS and make sure to cover it all tomorrow am.

I think this is great. They'll be fresh and ready for LDB to bring it home for Caylee in the morning and will hopefully go right into deliberating.

I'm glad they're waiting for tomorrow although I was hoping that Independence Day would be the day Casey gets hers taken away. Not seeing a verdict happening so fast.

Goodnite Mary Ellen.

:tears: I'm gonna miss the big wheel races tomorrow! Someone please tell me what link they were watching the crying on???

Very good call on the judge's part. They were too worn out to absorb any more.

Bill S thinks judge could not keep on fairly if jury was getting droopy

he said earlier that the + and - about equal out

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member