Nancy Garrido - thread #2

Get ready to be disappointed...mostly...but I gotta go to bed now

Goodnight, all you sleuthers out there:)

I couldn't believe this case when I read about it for the first time. As for how this case will relate to the pg/ng saga, I don't think it will have the same ending. I hate to give anything away, as your story telling is wonderful, so I will give the rest of my views when you are finished with this very twisted tale!

I couldn't believe this case when I read about it for the first time. As for how this case will relate to the pg/ng saga, I don't think it will have the same ending. I hate to give anything away, as your story telling is wonderful, so I will give the rest of my views when you are finished with this very twisted tale!

just read the wiki article.
i have the sound of nancy telling the cops 'so what? we have the same tastes!' ringing in my ears. i can so see her using the 'poor me' routine just like karla

I don't think the american public will allow the same outcome. In my opinion only, deals with criminals do nothing to help keep us safe. There is so much testimony that can be given by Jaycee that they have no need to make a deal with Nancy. Honestly though, I think both ng and pg have a lot to fear inside prison. You know patricia made a very strange comment about the fact that pg came back from prison unharmed and unmarked or something like that. Wonder what that referred to. I'll post it if I can find it.

Link:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...ught-jaycee-was-his-daughter-115875-21650599/

Garrido had moved in with Patricia in 1988 after serving 11 years in jail for a rape in 1976. Nancy, who had married Garrido behind bars in 1981, was already living there.

Patricia, who is struggling to come to terms with the enormity of Garrido’s crimes, says: “Prison can really destroy someone, but when Phillip came out of jail he didn’t have a scratch on him. It didn’t seem to affect him at all.

“I don’t want to talk about what he did wrong. It upsets me. But he came to live with me because he had nowhere else to go and Nancy was looking after me so it seemed the best thing at the time.”

She has a GREAT memory for a dementia patient.

I don't think the american public will allow the same outcome. In my opinion only, deals with criminals do nothing to help keep us safe. There is so much testimony that can be given by Jaycee that they have no need to make a deal with Nancy. Honestly though, I think both ng and pg have a lot to fear inside prison. You know patricia made a very strange comment about the fact that pg came back from prison unharmed and unmarked or something like that. Wonder what that referred to. I'll post it if I can find it.

Link:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...ught-jaycee-was-his-daughter-115875-21650599/

Garrido had moved in with Patricia in 1988 after serving 11 years in jail for a rape in 1976. Nancy, who had married Garrido behind bars in 1981, was already living there.

Patricia, who is struggling to come to terms with the enormity of Garrido’s crimes, says: “Prison can really destroy someone, but when Phillip came out of jail he didn’t have a scratch on him. It didn’t seem to affect him at all.

“I don’t want to talk about what he did wrong. It upsets me. But he came to live with me because he had nowhere else to go and Nancy was looking after me so it seemed the best thing at the time.”

oh i bet if police start threatning to charge her too she'll have a 'relapse' real quick

LOL, I warned you with good reason, eh? :)

I love your Eh.. LOL

I don't want to tell the rest. I'll say a few things from the "horses" mouth.

I bet you are bringing this up & (I agree) because we don't want Nancy
to get a "sweet heart" deal.

I have family that lives in Scarborough, Toronto.
A neighbour was a rape victim a 15 year old..
He was known as the paper bag rapist for years before meeting Karla.
He had the police running in circles for years. He was a suspect but LE had no proof yet.

Maybe Nancy & Karla have the same evil personalities.
Only Karla was very out going & used her Beauty to manipulate people.
"Oh I'm a poor battered victim, He made me do it".

It was horse tranquilizer that she stole from work that she fed her sister.

The movie was banned from Canada at first.
The victims Family tried to prevent a movie.
Photos leaked from the crime...
Law suits were filed, against someones lawyer...

oh i bet if police start threatning to charge her too she'll have a 'relapse' real quick

Unfortunately I feel you are right on the money. Sadly I don't see LE even thinking in that direction.

She actually had almost 5 months to release JC. He was locked up from early April 93 through late August 93. I just wanted to mention it because you keep mentioning 38 days when it was actually quite a bit longer.

tizz i said 38 days cause some people have said it was 38 days and not 4 months. i go with the low estimate to not cause an argument, cause 38 days is more then enough time to save jaycee anyways. hell 38 minutes is more then enough time to help her get out

Bernardo has creepy eyes like PG. LE in Canada! Unbelievable! It's seems all LE is good for is giving parking tickets. They're Johnny on the Spot for that.

NANCY needs to start talking and stop playing victim:
DARN it - give her the truth serum......
there are still 2 little girls out there.

NANCY needs to start talking and stop playing victim:
DARN it - give her the truth serum......
there are still 2 little girls out there.

like i said in diffrent threads.
its possible those two little girls they found in squalor are the missing ones?

Well i havent really heard much on this, but what i think i hear was that they arrested a guy who was out on parole and two children were taken into custody. But it seems strange that an ex-con would be taking care of two children on his own. Oh ya and it was at a property owned by the milinos i think also. Im not sure of the story or if there is anymore of it to be read, but if anyone has a link id like to read more.

Well i havent really heard much on this, but what i think i hear was that they arrested a guy who was out on parole and two children were taken into custody. But it seems strange that an ex-con would be taking care of two children on his own. Oh ya and it was at a property owned by the milinos i think also. Im not sure of the story or if there is anymore of it to be read, but if anyone has a link id like to read more.

makes me fear there really is a kidnapping/sex slave thing going on in that neighborhood

Yes, please provide a link, I'm not sure what you're referring to here. Thanks.

makes me fear there really is a kidnapping/sex slave thing going on in that neighborhood

Well wouldnt the cops know pretty quick if the kids were that guys kids or whos children they were...and wouldnt we hear about that if they knew something?

Link:

I agree Sunnie, IMO the only reason they'd be inclined to offer Nancy anything is if she KNOWS anything about other possible victims. And I also think that the dementia thing is over rated! However, I have a mother in law living with me who has beginning dementia and it can affect different memory patterns. My mother in law can remember everything from her childhood and even stuff from as near as 5 years ago. But she can't remember what doctor she saw yesterday, or last month or what she had for breakfast. So her dementia is having problem with making "new" memories. It's actually very difficult for her and all of us, but anyway, point is, dementia can differ among people. Some lose short term memory, some lose long term, some lose it all.
Sounds to me like Patricia's long term memory is pretty much in tact. (I'm still not sure they didn't just have her constant drugged up.) And I'm with you, that comment about Phillip not be hurt or scarred prison, makes me wonder what that was all about. Also, she stated that Nancy came to take care of her, that was in what year? It wasn't 81, was it? I thought it was more like 86? Anyway, how old was Patricia when Nancy moved in with her? Anybody know?

Well wouldnt the cops know pretty quick if the kids were that guys kids or whos children they were...and wouldnt we hear about that if they knew something?

All we know is the children were given to children's services.
They were not that derelicts kids at all.

I agree Sunnie, IMO the only reason they'd be inclined to offer Nancy anything is if she KNOWS anything about other possible victims. And I also think that the dementia thing is over rated! However, I have a mother in law living with me who has beginning dementia and it can affect different memory patterns. My mother in law can remember everything from her childhood and even stuff from as near as 5 years ago. But she can't remember what doctor she saw yesterday, or last month or what she had for breakfast. So her dementia is having problem with making "new" memories. It's actually very difficult for her and all of us, but anyway, point is, dementia can differ among people. Some lose short term memory, some lose long term, some lose it all.
Sounds to me like Patricia's long term memory is pretty much in tact. (I'm still not sure they didn't just have her constant drugged up.) And I'm with you, that comment about Phillip not be hurt or scarred prison, makes me wonder what that was all about. Also, she stated that Nancy came to take care of her, that was in what year? It wasn't 81, was it? I thought it was more like 86? Anyway, how old was Patricia when Nancy moved in with her? Anybody know?

Sorry about your mother-in-law, BillyLee.

Remember, a neighbor said she saw Patricia driving the gray sedan recently. We don't know what she meant by "recently", but that implies Patricia's dementia wasn't so bad that she couldn't drive. Although she did crash the sedan and I would sure like to see that accident report!

Nancy moved in with Patricia shortly before Phillip was released from prison. She was living there while he was paroled to the halfway house in Oakland.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back