TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The YouTube is fine. I looked it over earlier. :hug:

The thread about Mona is here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123949"]Is Mona Nelson of Houston TX a serial killer? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Below is a link to the Lane Bryant mass murder case and suspect sketch. Even though there is no link to Ill. so far, the sketch is the first thing that came to mind when LE said their may be other victims. LE theorizes this was a robbery gone bad.

Just sayin....

http://www.tinleyparkpolice.org/LB_homicide.htm

You know, it is funny you brought this up SuziQ. I was thinking about the Lane Bryant case last week as I was Christmas shopping. Even though MN has no current connection to Illinois, she sort of does resemble the sketch, and she probably would have been familiar with a clothing store that catered to larger sized women. I could see her as being someone who hated children, especially children who may not have been comfortable in her presence, and I can see her hating women who looked at her in a Lane Bryant store as if to say "What the heck are YOU shopping in here for". I think there is a deep hatred in this woman of people who "dissed" her in some way. Do we know if Jonathan ever met her before that day??? There is a good chance since she was friends with SE (the roommate). Maybe he didn't respond well to her, and maybe she was angered by that. MOO.... just thinking out loud - except for SuziQ who seems to live in my head and share my thoughts!!! :crazy:

Below is a link to the Lane Bryant mass murder case and suspect sketch. Even though there is no link to Ill. so far, the sketch is the first thing that came to mind when LE said their may be other victims. LE theorizes this was a robbery gone bad.

Just sayin....

http://www.tinleyparkpolice.org/LB_homicide.htm

wow, I am not good at these things but they sure do resemble each other. I put a picture of Mona next to the sketch and was so surprised.

You know, it is funny you brought this up SuziQ. I was thinking about the Lane Bryant case last week as I was Christmas shopping. Even though MN has no current connection to Illinois, she sort of does resemble the sketch, and she probably would have been familiar with a clothing store that catered to larger sized women. I could see her as being someone who hated children, especially children who may not have been comfortable in her presence, and I can see her hating women who looked at her in a Lane Bryant store as if to say "What the heck are YOU shopping in here for". I think there is a deep hatred in this woman of people who "dissed" her in some way. Do we know if Jonathan ever met her before that day??? There is a good chance since she was friends with SE (the roommate). Maybe he didn't respond well to her, and maybe she was angered by that. MOO.... just thinking out loud - except for SuziQ who seems to live in my head and share my thoughts!!! :crazy:

She has a charge on her record from Chicago doesn't she?

I live in The Woodlands---North of Houston but work in Greenspoint which is right near where Jonathan was abducted & found. I agree, that area of town you don't stop in...at least everyone I know doesn't. Greenspoint is also known as Gunspoint...

Hi neighbor...I'm in The Woodlands too.

FWIW, welding creates large amounts of UV rays. My husband got an arc burn in an eye from a torch someone was using on the other side of the shop. Some days he would come home completely sunburnt because he was doing detailed work and didn't want to wear his hood. No matter what he did, he always had a sunburnt triangle on his chest just below his throat.

HEADS UP!!!!

WS does not encourage members to contact case players and if a member chooses to do so, they need to remember they DO NOT represent WS in any way - none, nada, zip. This is a privately owned forum and only Tricia represents WS.

Second, please DO NOT discuss information you gather from case players. It is unethical to act like someone's friend, and then post what they say all over a public message board.

Thanks,

Salem

At the PC today LE said she was "Familiar with JOnathan".

Why oh WHy on Christmas eve of all times??? for her devious plan???

This word was used today and it is really bugging me........
Greed is an excessive desire to possess wealth or goods with the intention to keep it for yourself; Greed (Latin, avaritia), also known as avarice or covetousness, is, like lust and gluttony , a sin of excess. Greed is inappropriate expectation. However, greed is applied to a very excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of wealth, status, and power. <----- from wikipedia

Thoughts on why this word was chosen? I just don't think it was not a well planned word choice.
BTW - still way behind so if I don't answer right away, I will get there......eventually.

Does anyone have a link to the MN's facebook? I have read that the MS page has a virus or something. There is just so much here to search through.

It also proves that there really is someone out there for everyone.

Oh and why is the injury to a child charges not shown in her criminal record??? That story alone is enough to convince me that she is a serial something.. be it killer,SO or sadist.

The charges were dropped. From the article:

In the end, Nelson was not prosecuted on those charges because the district attorney said it could not be proved that the children were hurt when they were pushed out of the way to get to Morris.

The "tan line" on her forehead would also be consistent with someone who wears the welder's undercap or a do-rag.

Thanks. I was concerned about where else she was "welding" to maintain her welder's tan line. (One wouldn't think that an apartment maintenance worker would be welding frequently and would maintain their welder's tan lines.) I found that darker skinned people are prone to Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation.

Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation is a pathophysiologic response to cutaneous inflammation (welding UV light would cause inflammation). It is more obvious in people with brown or black skin. It has no gender or age predominance. The lesions are characteristically limited to the site of the preceding inflammation and have indistinct, feathered borders. Melanocytes can either be stimulated by the inflammatory process to become hypertrophic, thus secreting more melanin, or the number of melanocytes can increase.
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1069191-overview

I'm not leaving your head yet. It's nice in here and seems so familiar. lol.

It was stated in the presser something along the lines that Jonathan was familiar with her. Reading the other case where the lady tried to escape a robbery by Mona while babysitting children and was beaten for it. Well it made me think that Jonathan may have encountered the same scenario. So far we know her victims are women and kids.

I believe she did it and acted alone in doing so. I don't think it was related to anything sexual either, I believe it was kind of the same as the teenager who killed the young girl "just to see what it was like to kill", except, I do believe that she has done this before.
Some people are just evil.

thats what I was thinking as well

Does anyone have a link to the MN's facebook? I have read that the MS page has a virus or something. There is just so much here to search through.

Here's the FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1026248033&v=wall#!/Monanelson5

And here's the MS: http://www.myspace.com/499637200

I have tried to print the MS so I have it for reference and don't have to keep opening it. It has some trojans, but seems like all myspace does. I think I'll go one more time and try to copy it in some way. Trying to paste it into a word doc crashed everything, as did pasting it into an email. ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail