TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god i certainly hope this has not happened to others my gut tells it might of though

It somewhat surprises me that if she has done this before that she would not make sure that she was choosing a secure location, you know, one without cameras and one where the body wouldn't be found so quickly, but who knows? Maybe she thought she was taunting and it backfired on her.

It somewhat surprises me that if she has done this before that she would not make sure that she was choosing a secure location, you know, one without cameras and one where the body wouldn't be found so quickly, but who knows? Maybe she thought she was taunting and it backfired on her.

I wonder this as well, or maybe a lot of time has passed since her last killing and she didn't think of surveillance?

Does anyone know if MN has any tattoos?

Oh such a great question - would love to know the answer to that ........ are you thinking along these lines of an unsolved murder and a sketch of the perp with a description?

Attachments

• Side by Side.jpg
    Side by Side.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 107
I wonder this as well, or maybe a lot of time has passed since her last killing and she didn't think of surveillance?

The cops today made a big deal out of her patiently waiting for the right moment to strike as a predator.... she waited calculated etc I find it hard to believe if she was that calculating that she didn't already have a place checked out to dump the body, and hadn't visited it in the daylight looking for cameras etc.. WHy be sooo calcualting about the snatching, but soooooo clumsy with ALL the rest, she left evidence all over her house, she left the body in almost plain view etc etc...
THAT is what has me so darn stumped!!

The cops today made a big deal out of her patiently waiting for the right moment to strike as a predator.... she waited calculated etc I find it hard to believe if she was that calculating that she didn't already have a place checked out to dump the body, and hadn't visited it in the daylight looking for cameras etc.. WHy be sooo calcualting about the snatching, but soooooo clumsy with ALL the rest, she left evidence all over her house, she left the body in almost plain view etc etc...

Maybe she reached the point where she thought that she simply could not be caught - this is based on moo that Jonathan although not the first will certainly be the last.

They get sloppy when they devolve, right? Maybe she was coming apart...

Or it's one heck of a setup. Who knows at this point. This is craziness! My grandmother lived 5minutes away from there when I was little. Yikes!

I want to know this as well. And do we know if she's a Libra? This has to do with another unsolved case we're discussing in the Crimes forum.

Do believe MN to be a Pisces based on birthdate in court records. Would love to know about any special markings/tats,etc.

I wonder if she wasn't trying to set up the step-dad. Didn't he work close to the site where they found Johnathan's body?

I want to know this as well. And do we know if she's a Libra? This has to do with another unsolved case we're discussing in the Crimes forum.

No, I don't believe she is a libra, but in terms of tattoos, they could correspond to a loved one, a child, etc. KWIM?

Yes. Florida's Sunshine Laws caught a lot of people in the net-from emails, to volunteer searchers....either the prosecution or the defense can subpoena or question anyone they feel has information regarding the facts of the case. Posting under a hat does not protect you, and here at WS Tricia has specifically stated that no one should be representing themselves as a Websleuther when engaging in reaching out, unless they do it with her permission.

Exactly!!! I have reached out several times to various agencies. I still have a recording on my cell phone where I received a return call from a detective in a rather high profile case that seemed to be dying on the vine and was losing momentum. It was a horrible murder of a mother and her child, and we KNEW who it was - EVERYONE knew who the murderer was, but he had political connections and had not been arrested, and the time was dragging on. I called the detective, and pleaded with him "as a member of the public" that this case not be cast into cold cases in a basement. He returned my call and assured me that they were working this case, and they would solve it. I honor him to this day as an example of the Best in LE... They care or they would not be doing this job. We care, or we would not be here.

You know, it is funny you brought this up SuziQ. I was thinking about the Lane Bryant case last week as I was Christmas shopping. Even though MN has no current connection to Illinois, she sort of does resemble the sketch, and she probably would have been familiar with a clothing store that catered to larger sized women. I could see her as being someone who hated children, especially children who may not have been comfortable in her presence, and I can see her hating women who looked at her in a Lane Bryant store as if to say "What the heck are YOU shopping in here for". I think there is a deep hatred in this woman of people who "dissed" her in some way. Do we know if Jonathan ever met her before that day??? There is a good chance since she was friends with SE (the roommate). Maybe he didn't respond well to her, and maybe she was angered by that. MOO.... just thinking out loud - except for SuziQ who seems to live in my head and share my thoughts!!! :crazy:

BBM above.... being that she was a boxer, I wonder how much traveling she did going to matches and stuff ..... That sketch does resemble her.

Maybe she was careless because she didn't think they'd find her - since her appearance could be mistaken for a male and driving a pick-up truck no less. It is an easy way to not get caught on the radar. Is this her identity - the way she physically presents herself - or does it serve a purpose to avoid detection?
Don't mean to offend anyone.

What did LE bring out of MN apt??? in you tub video..... did 1 think look like a broom???

Even a seasoned LE has to have nightmares after being there. Bless them.........

Sorry if this has been discussed before. I have been trying to keep up but its been hard with my other responsibilities. I am gathering from the other posts that MN knew the babysitter and friend that AD and JF were living with. I think that AD moved in with her after she left DD until she could figure out what to do. Maybe MN had a thing for the babysitter and thought that AD was more than a friend and was jealous of AD, and what better way to hurt someone than to hurt their child. That would explain to me why she got confirmation that AD was indeed his mother, if MN was the caller which I think she was. JMO!

If any of her reported birthdates are true, I believe she was born in early March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear