Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone may have reported seeing a POI to throw suspicion away from themselves.

I've wondered that myself!

Also, the poster known as Columbo said the killers were two boys, 15 and 18, and that the 15 yo was being protected by parents. Another rumor! Or not.

I sure am anxious to see that press conference.

The only reason I can think of to take down the POI posters would be that they have found the POI and he has an airtight alibi.

I can find it easy to believe it could have been teenage boys. It could have been over something the girls said about them. Think back to the Columbine killers. Kids that age are very sensitive about not fitting in and can harbor great resentment over teasing, etc.

The only reason I can think of to take down the POI posters would be that they have found the POI and he has an airtight alibi.

I can find it easy to believe it could have been teenage boys. It could have been over something the girls said about them. Think back to the Columbine killers. Kids that age are very sensitive about not fitting in and can harbor great resentment over teasing, etc.

All of this is just swirling. It is so hard to know what is rumors, gossip and just people who want to get attention by pretending they know something or the truth.

I just wish that LE would come out and clearly state what they have to date concerning this case.

imoo

I've wondered that myself!

Also, the poster known as Columbo said the killers were two boys, 15 and 18, and that the 15 yo was being protected by parents. Another rumor! Or not.

I sure am anxious to see that press conference.

ClayCat..You might end up being right...

Wonder IF the 15 yr. old is the teen the parents claimed ran away from home?

I thought LE told us the boys only had 1 shotgun?

It will be interesting tomorrow, wonder if the news cast will be nationwide?

Someone may have reported seeing a POI to throw suspicion away from themselves.

I totally agree with this. Always have. I have felt like there were more than one person who did the killing that day, or more than one person besides the killer. I felt that they took time to think, and called in an imaginary POI to get the LE off track. They probably saw someone in the area they knew, or just remembered what they looked like, and called that info in as saying they saw him on the county line road where the girls were killed. I have always felt the POI was too generic. Fits the description of lots of folk and trucks down that way. I saw several white trucks and NA people down that way, at the river, when we drove down to contribute to the memorial.
I believe the caller was throwing LE off track. And even if others saw this person in the area, it does not mean he was ever on that road by the girls. JMO

Oh.... I am kinda behind in reading posts, but FC.... Indian Nations Turnpike is only a few miles from that area by way the crow flies. From the description of where the Farrows live, I would say it is probably down by Ryal or near there. It would take a few twists and turns to get there, but it definately isnt 25 miles. sry.

And if Chancey's farm is there at Bryant, that is about a mile or two East on the road called Bryant road. After you go north from where the girls were found, you cross the bridge, and a little further is Bryant road as they call it, if you turn right, or East... and then it is called Kelough Road if you turn left, or west. Its not a good road going west. This is why LE from Weleetka would have approached the Plackers from the south, from Weleetka.
Gee, I hope I dont read further and see that someone already cleared this up. If so, sorry, but I have been wanting to clarify this and keep being drawn away from the computer.

Maybe Mr. Byrd was the poi, and was afraid to come forword due to the fact he had a warrant out for his arrest, and since then they've cleared him???
He was arrested on Thursday morning and released Thursday late afternoon. Then we have OSBI on Friday giving the word they are having a presser on Monday with some new information including a portion of the 911 tape.
This of course all depends on the accuracy of the rumors on Topix, the rumors about stores being told to remove the sketch of the poi.

I don't think the poi was concocted, I think he's real. Maybe he was found and cleared.

Maybe Mr. Byrd was the poi, and was afraid to come forword due to the fact he had a warrant out for his arrest, and since then they've cleared him???
He was arrested on Thursday morning and released Thursday late afternoon. Then we have OSBI on Friday giving the word they are having a presser on Monday with some new information including a portion of the 911 tape.
This of course all depends on the accuracy of the rumors on Topix, the rumors about stores being told to remove the sketch of the poi.

I don't think the poi was concocted, I think he's real. Maybe he was found and cleared.

That's a possibility. The rumors about removing the sketch are probably true because that is a local paper and surely some of the posters work or own businesses around there.

All of this is just swirling. It is so hard to know what is rumors, gossip and just people who want to get attention by pretending they know something or the truth.

I just wish that LE would come out and clearly state what they have to date concerning this case.

imoo

You said it, Ocean! I'm going bananas! :crazy:

You're right, Claycat, it is still up on the OSBI site. That was probably just a rumor about the flyers. Unless OSBI has no one to tend the website on weekends. Unlikely, though.

You're right, Claycat, it is still up on the OSBI site. That was probably just a rumor about the flyers. Unless OSBI has no one to tend the website on weekends. Unlikely, though.

I guess we will just have to wait for the presser!

Any updates on the press conference tomorrow - like time???

Poco, I couldn't find anywhere the time of the press conference tomorrow. I did note that an earlier one was at 2PM but not sure if that is a standard time.

I wonder where the rumor came from, about the flyers being removed?

<snipped for space>

And if Chancey's farm is there at Bryant, that is about a mile or two East on the road called Bryant road. After you go north from where the girls were found, you cross the bridge, and a little further is Bryant road as they call it, if you turn right, or East... and then it is called Kelough Road if you turn left, or west. Its not a good road going west. This is why LE from Weleetka would have approached the Plackers from the south, from Weleetka.
Gee, I hope I dont read further and see that someone already cleared this up. If so, sorry, but I have been wanting to clarify this and keep being drawn away from the computer.

It wasn't yet, thanks.

Gee, a rumor that turns out not the be true being spread on Topix?
How shocking..lol
:crazy:

I didn't think LE would go around and tell people to remove the sketch, especially when a news conference is tomorrow. They'd just wait and do it then.

Another thing, the poster "Columbo" on Topix supposedly said their "source" told them there would be an arrest in 48 hours....this was THREE weeks ago.
So, I don't put much stock into "Columbo" and his/her information about two teenage boys being the killers, and protected by their parents.

I just called 3 convenient stores in Henryetta. Two had not heard about removing the fliers, (according to the employees who answered the phone) and the third said the flier in their store had been removed, but they were not sure when, and I would have to call in the morning to talk to the manager to find out why it was removed.

Most the stores in town besides the convenient stores are closed on Sunday.

did we ever find out if Dusty Chancey is the employer of Ms Farrow? And is that HIS farm that sits right there at Bryant? Locals, can you help me?

Frog, I think it was discussed earlier that the Mr. Chancey spoken about is the father of Dusty Chancey. I'm sorry, I don't remember his first name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave