2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention that the SA will not introduce anything as evidence at trial that is junk science. If the book date is 2003, we probably won't hear anything else about it.

Exactly SuziQ!

I think LE should be able to tell. Didn't they say it matched a canvas bag found in the house?
Yes, it was exactly the same as one found on a shelf in the A's garage.
A canvas laundry bag with some particular name stamped on the side of it.
Heard that this afternoon on Mike Galanos' show on Headline News.

Just FYI, but regarding the pic of the journal, other media web sites don't have the bigger pic posted. I didn't see the '03 on the book cover until I went to WFTV web site.

The photo that I saw was on the Document thread here at WS if anyone hasn't seen it.

Marc feels sorry for GA for being in a toxic family and hopes he finds purpose in his life to assist other families.

I agree, I just hope it's not with Kidfinders:eek:

Talking about how she says Jesse may have done something to her car when it was abandoned...he had keys to her car.

Its hilarious how NG calls Jesse a "lover." They were engaged. Ng ... always going for the shock value.

Yes....

LE will find out exactly when it was written.

At least they'll be able to figure out the year.

Ink must fade at a certain rate,,,,,I don't know but it sounds like they have a test to determine that

I'm betting June 08
I'm betting with you! But yes, they will find out when it was written, and they also know what else is in the diary that we weren't shown. Just MOO, but this diary (if it is from 2008) is just icing on the cake, not something LE needs. :)

It's just us speculating about what things mean and NG's show is not fact a lot of the time. I think everyone takes it with a grain of salt. I know I do. I don't think the case is tainted by it.

I agree ...... I do but the media hype / spin could damage the case now more than help it. They go too far and the public go the other way.

This is all interpretation and speculation based on what was just released, since we don't have everything or the bigger LE picture.

But mud sticks and things become urban myths....... believed as facts.

Marc Klaas...........when he found out about Polly's death, everyone had different reactions, so it's difficult to read what the A's are going through. He mentions George and sympathizes with him. He says this was a toxic family.

With all due respect to MK, I really don't like to hear him criticize this family.
Just doesn't sit well with me. At all.

Defense would hit each piece of evidence one piece at a time to put reasonable doubt in the jury's minds, so says an NG expert.

I totally agree....

I think it was written in 08 but I'm very disappointed in Nancy that she didn't report that it has 03 written in the corner.

It makes it look like she's on a witch Hunt to convict Casey

There's enough evidence out there agaisnt Casey without the Media Twisting the facts

Nancy and others as well. Yes, there's definitely enough solid evidence out there. No need to puff up evidence. Just state the facts as they are. Even the HLN guy who claimed Casey had told LE that she wrote the journal entry after Caylee went missing later goes over to the other reporter and says that he thinks the entry might have been written in 2003!

Cronkite and Brinkley are rolling in their graves these days over what passes as news reporting!

Talking about how she says Jesse may have done something to her car when it was abandoned...he had keys to her car.
Yes and she probably made sure he had keys just so she could set him up. Fallback defense theory #2 if the Nanny theory falls apart??? :mad:

Talking about a child care book found in CAsey's room that was earmarked "tantrums"

wonder if they'll let me borrow that book, the twins are in the "trying two" as we speak :wink:

Doug Burns.............the prosecution has to prove their case.

Allen Ripka..............defense will attack the evidence and create reasonable doubt.

Mike Brooks............we still don't know about the duct tape

Does anyone else find it strange that Cindy waited until LE showed up with a search warrant, specifically looking for a W. Pooh blanket before she decided to tell LE that Caylee's blanket was missing?

Why didn't she mention that back in July? Or August or any other month before Caylee's body was found....?

She had to have known..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members