Who told P.I. not to call 911 if body found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the boss here?
Who's in control at all costs here?
It was Cindy.

When the DC video first came out, NG discussed obstruction on her show. I was surprised to learn that if a person finds a body it is not a crime not to report it. (anyone else remember this?) Tampering with evidence is a crime but if someone sees the body and does nothing, it is not obstruction. Maybe JB explained the law to DC during his employment and he interpreted that to mean, don't call 911.
Yes, I remember what you remember. You have raised an excellent theory, and is very plausible. :clap:

Could it have been Leonard Padilla? Think about it, didn't he have an "exclusive" that they were out there taking video but didn't find anything? I can see him saying ok if you find it don't call 911 call me, I want to be the one to "find" the body. I like LP, I think he had Caylee's best interest at heart when he thought she was alive, but once it was obvious she most likely was dead he seemed to like the media attention a bit to much.

I thought this as well. I could see him wanting to be the one to "find" her. Perhaps LP had a "letter of engagement" with D. Casey too. . . . Haven't seen him lately either. I don't think it was CA or GA because he answered that question easily and quickly, but not too quickly. LA I guess could be a possibility. I don't think JB would risk it.

BUT, I don't believe he went there for the reasons he says, clearly CA was at least suspicious for some reason of this area and sent him there. Where she got her information is still open. I'm not a CA fan, but somehow I don't believe she would tell him not to call 911.

After suffering through all three parts of his interview, I have to say LE has the patience of saints. How good of a PI can he be when he has so much trouble understanding the simple questions they asked? Wow, I bet LE went home after days like this and just fell on the couch in a daze. These guys have earned so much respect in my opinion. I think I lost half of my brain function after listening to that.

This is what I see:

LE ask question about who told DC not to call LE or 9-1-1

When DC was evasive to the questions, LE wants to know “is it someone from the Anthony house?”
DC – “NO”…More questions from LE, more no’s from DC. DC realizes LE is not going to stop asking questions pertaining to this, so DC wants to go off record to answer it.

Notice BC did not make an attempt to stop the line of questioning because he wanted to know as well.

Maybe, DC was being so evasive in hopes that BC would stop LE because it was Cindy that sent DC to romp in the woods. With BC being Cindy’s lawyer, DC may have thought BC knew about what Cindy had him go do and he thought the A/C would come into play.

Now, during the time when DC was romping in the woods, Mark N., was the Attorney for Cindy and George. Could he have found out DC was searching the woods and this was the last straw for him? He quit the A’s on November 20th.

JMOO

Someone had posted a link earlier in the past few days to a YouTube video with Ginny the psychic, but I forgot to bookmark it at the time.

Does anyone still have a link to that?

I have not read this entire thread so I don't know if this was covered.
Kid Finders Network also uses a psychic and there is a theory that this is the same one DC talked to.

Excerpt from KFN website:

Investigation Services - We have our own exclusive Investigative Team that we use to obtain any information or leads. With our own Investigative Team we investigate the leads we generate and provide any information to law enforcement. It is said that Psychic's are now playing a major role in providing useful leads in missing person investigations, although the F.B.I. and N.C.M.E.C. claims no cases has ever been solved solely from Psychic ability. If a Psychic ever volunteers a lead it stays within our organization until these leads can be confirmed by our Investigative Team or Law Enforcement. Kid Finders Network never suggests to a family to solicit the use of Psychics.
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/services.html

I have not read this entire thread so I don't know if this was covered.
Kid Finders Network also uses a psychic and there is a theory that this is the same one DC talked to.

Excerpt from KFN website:

Investigation Services - We have our own exclusive Investigative Team that we use to obtain any information or leads. With our own Investigative Team we investigate the leads we generate and provide any information to law enforcement. It is said that Psychic's are now playing a major role in providing useful leads in missing person investigations, although the F.B.I. and N.C.M.E.C. claims no cases has ever been solved solely from Psychic ability. If a Psychic ever volunteers a lead it stays within our organization until these leads can be confirmed by our Investigative Team or Law Enforcement. Kid Finders Network never suggests to a family to solicit the use of Psychics.
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/services.html

Good find. Does this mean that DM was the 'intermediary' between Ginny and DC?

(Have to laugh at error I flagged in red. Did MB or TB write this for them?)

I'm ruling out JB as either LE or the Bar would already have taken action against him if he were the person that told DC not to call 911. These tapes were just released to us, but are not new to LE. Kidfinders, not buying that one either. I'm thinking that CA and LA were together with DC, CA was telling him where to look and LA asked him not to call LE. Calling LE would defeat their entire purpose of sending DC to the body. IMO, they knew where it was, and wanted DC to make sure that it was hidden so they could continue the charade.

Here is the thing. D. Casey's cell phone number was NOT the one the tip line was ringing into was it? Doubtful. So, that "tip" from Ginny the psychic had to have come in on the regular tip line and someone had to have told her to then call him. Why would they do this? Why would they not call him and tell him about the tip and have HIM call her? And what are the odds that this tip came in on the tip line and whomever was manning that line had the psychic call DC THAT early in the morning. I mean, he said it was between what 8 and 9 when he met Mr. Hoover, and he got that call BEFORE he met him, so that psychic was up pretty early in the morning to get a tip in on the tip line and then have someone just give her DC's number right then and he just so happens to be headed down there anyway to check out the kiomarie statement BEFORE the meet and greet?

NOT ONE CHANCE that is the truth. Not one single solitary chance that is the sequence of events that lead to him going there. It had NOTHING to do with kiomarie-that statement was OLD and DC had been on the case since what July? NO WAY DC! It was a little late in the game to be checking out the "hang-out" to verify the truth of a statement made so long ago. You were told to go there, but not by any psychic and not to verify kiomaries statement...that just made for a good cover-story didn't it? The truth will come out...I do not know why these people even bother to TRY to lie.

I think Baez told Dominic not to call 911 if he found the body.
  • When he says it was not "the Anthonys", I believe he is referring to Cindy and George because that is who is working for now. To him, "the Anthonys" may mean George and Cindy, the couple and the ones employing him and not Casey. "No one working for the Anthonys" probably means, to him, their attorney, past or present.

• He formerly worked for Baez and I believe that is why he is uncomfortable saying on the record that it was Baez who said not to call 911. He is probably not sure about the privilege aspect of this.

• He may have meant that while working for Baez, he was told not to call 911. But when he moved over to working for the Anthonys, they did want 911 called.

• If it was Baez who told him not to call 911, it might have been that Baez, like Brad Conway, wanted to try to call a detective directly to report the body and try to avoid a recorded 911 call to be played endlessly on TV and at trial.

"except as he or she may be required by law" is part of that. Do you know what law or laws might require disclosure?

After reading all the way down, this law applies to Florida. It states that a subpoena would be required. :)

I think the P.I. was doing as Cindy suggests based on her personality dictating she be one-up on the police..purely speculative.

Cindy told detectives who were serving a search warrant on December 20th that she sent people out to "that place" a month ago and nothing was found. If she sent someone to the area where the remains were eventually found, certainly they were sent with instructions on what to do if the remains were found.

My guess is that it was Cindy that told the PI not to call 911 if he found the remains.

You're right!!

And here they are on LK talking about they came to California to check up on a live lead......grrrrrrrr.

I wonder who arranged for their attorney BC. The first time they met him is when they arrived back from California. Someone contacted him....that is when they took a different approach. As soon as Caylee is found, they hole-up and now have a different strategy....most families have something to say to the public and to the police....they thank them for their efforts....not this family!

This is another one of the "good" things LP did.....he opened up this can of worms. He told the media he herd them say they looked in those woods and he saw the video.

Here is the thing. D. Casey's cell phone number was NOT the one the tip line was ringing into was it? Doubtful. So, that "tip" from Ginny the psychic had to have come in on the regular tip line and someone had to have told her to then call him. Why would they do this? Why would they not call him and tell him about the tip and have HIM call her? And what are the odds that this tip came in on the tip line and whomever was manning that line had the psychic call DC THAT early in the morning. I mean, he said it was between what 8 and 9 when he met Mr. Hoover, and he got that call BEFORE he met him, so that psychic was up pretty early in the morning to get a tip in on the tip line and then have someone just give her DC's number right then and he just so happens to be headed down there anyway to check out the kiomarie statement BEFORE the meet and greet?

NOT ONE CHANCE that is the truth. Not one single solitary chance that is the sequence of events that lead to him going there. It had NOTHING to do with kiomarie-that statement was OLD and DC had been on the case since what July? NO WAY DC! It was a little late in the game to be checking out the "hang-out" to verify the truth of a statement made so long ago. You were told to go there, but not by any psychic and not to verify kiomaries statement...that just made for a good cover-story didn't it? The truth will come out...I do not know why these people even bother to TRY to lie.
It is tiresome isn't it.

You may be correct; can't fault the logic at all. Not sure if there is such a charge in FL and doubtful it would stick either way, since nothing was obstructed. He didn't find anything. If he had, then that could be a whole 'nother kettle of fish. Well, that's if he's telling the truth about not finding anything and didn't lie about that too, after disturbing the scene, possibly removing or adding things. :)

Thanks. But, body or not, the crime of conspiracy still took place. For example, if a man decides he wants to be out of his marriage and decided a hit man might be a better option to achieve his ends, his meeting with and talking to the hit man is a crime, even if the hit man doesn't go through with it or happens to be LE. The crime still happened, a lesser on than murder, sure, but, a crime still took place. Conspiracy to commit the illegal act.

I'm ruling out JB as either LE or the Bar would already have taken action against him if he were the person that told DC not to call 911. These tapes were just released to us, but are not new to LE. Kidfinders, not buying that one either. I'm thinking that CA and LA were together with DC, CA was telling him where to look and LA asked him not to call LE. Calling LE would defeat their entire purpose of sending DC to the body. IMO, they knew where it was, and wanted DC to make sure that it was hidden so they could continue the charade.

ks1, I think this is a good point. Although I am not sure if I agree with you about CA/LA.

For argument's sake, let's just say it was JB that DC identified during the off record portion of the i/v.

Presumably LE would then alert the SA to their findings. What would the SA do? We know that the judge has reviewed the i/v and released it, but if action were being taken against JB by the bar, would we necessarily know about it at this point?

Given that DC was so obviously lying during other portions of the i/v, would his word that it was JB who told him not to alert LE be enough to go to the bar without corroboration?

I have to believe it was someone on the defense or someone hired by them.

I just can't allow myself to believe that GA would allow Caylee to rot out in the woods. I just can't.

It has JB written all over it, and maybe the bar investigation is a bigger issue than we thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd