Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Caller - Cathy from Texas - "I think Casey is nuttier than an outhouse rat" :lol:

Jean also keeps talking about jury selection and has hinted at Tallahassee becasue HHJP was there doing business lately but says we don't know yet... then mentions a caller from Dunedin could be part of the jury pool.

Why even discuss it?

April 15, 2011

InSessions Interview With Shawn Cassisy - Tony Lazzaro's best friend.

http://www.myspace.com/565006329/videos/video/107725104

Who??? What?? Best friend of Tony? He met Casey? I don't remember him?

He grew up with Tony L and he met Casey when the couple started dating?
TL was from NY/NJ did this friend Shawn also come to school in Orlando...GUESS so he mentions going to Lab class...and Fusian

He said she mentioned the name Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales...all 3 names to him WTH!!

Do we have an LE interview or State Depo on this best friend, Shawn Cassidy...I must have missed it, obviously.

As an InSession junkie, I have to say that their coverage today is more balanced and informed than usual.

Thank goodness for Mike Brooks. He's the sort who just says what he means. He's on the side of the angels on this case.

Misha - you rock, little pup! I was in the process of uploading todays pre-hearing stuff, then come to post it and you have already been out of your doggie house and have it done already! BRAVO MISHA! :woohoo:

:doh: Jean C. Saying the photos of Casey partying are not relevant to a 1st degree murder trial.

Mike Brooks anticipates KC's reaction to discussion of photos being "interesting".

Mike B just asked what is the defense's arguement to keep out pics of kc partying. Photos are in a club where kc said she was out looking for Caylee - looking for her daughter in a club

JC saying that could be used to rebut -

Sunni H - saying could be used to rebut - 200 + pictures are a lot

MB - some pics of the 200 - are of Caylee's remains.

JC - some of the pics are from the autopsy and remains that have been sealed. They may not provide a lot of details of the pictures - may refer to them by numbers today in court.

MB - if these pics are discussed in court today - interesting to watch kc. tape on Caylee.

SH - kc showed a lot emotion last time last time it was discussed in court - Caylee's demise. the autopsy and crime scene photos will come in - the jury will see them - no question. the only questionable pics might be the party pictures.

video clips of JB & HHBP talking about the 2 discs of photographs. JB saying "irrelevant evidence - don't pass 90.404. Prove nothing related to crimes charged against kc I'm a little lost as to what these photograhs allegedly prove.

LDB - 2 classes photos - before and after photos. we will proffer them to the court. one other motion - lay opinion testimony - the defense wants to open the door with photos - that KC was a good Mom. If they open that door - kc's actions 3 - 4 years before that she was a mom.
relating to the "after photos" - after 6/15/08 - state has constructed timeline from June 15 - July 16th. photos have do not only with photos where she is scantilly clad - we also have pics from Target and Ikea. Related to what her activities were during this specific time line. We will limit the number of pictures - if we have 30 pics of her dancing on stage - we would use one or two. we could have someone testify by words alone to support that behavior.

:doh: Jean C. Saying the photos of Casey partying are not relevant to a 1st degree murder trial.

I think the confusion is that there are pics taken BEFORE and AFTER June 15, 2008

I believe all the pics taken during the time Caylee was missing or after June 15 2008 will come in and are relevant...

BUT the ones taken before Caylee went missing is IMO IFFY...if the DT uses pics or offers evidence or Opens the Door then the SA may wish to introduce some of those pictures taken prior to June 15 to rebut the DT's evidence..:waitasec:

Oh.my.gosh. I had no IDEA that "Franklin & Bash" were not actual attorneys and that is not an actual ad for a legal firm!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think the confusion is that there are pics taken BEFORE and AFTER June 15, 2008

I believe all the pics taken during the time Caylee was missing or after June 15 2008 will come in and are relevant...
BUT the ones taken before Caylee went missing is IMO IFFY...if the DT uses pics or offers evidence or Opens the Door then the SA may wish to introduce some of those pictures taken prior to June 15 to rebut the DT's evidence..:waitasec:

I think so too!

Yeah, the ones taken before, only if they try to go with "She was a good mother".

There is a Franklin and Bash video where one of them shotguns a beer in court. It just made me giggle as it reminded me of JB and his red bull.

redbull.PNG
click to enlarge

Since they keep running the ads on In Session I thought it would be ok to mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.