17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why would GZ admit to shooting TM???????? And you do know it was GZ's gun that shot TM???????? IMHO JMHO and all that

GZ just knew that he shot someone. At that point they did not know who Trayvon was. They found that out later. I do not, in fact, know that it was GZ's gun that shot Tray. But if he did shoot Tray, who else's gun would he have been using?

JMO.

I am not sure about this, so jmo, imo and all that jazz...but I swear I read that the parents had shared custody. I do know it is standard practice in FL, unless one parent is deemed unfit, that all custody cases are "joint" or shared.

There is no custody in Florida, we have parenting time. However, there used to be custody, so depending on when they divorced/split up, they could have custody or a parenting plan.

I think we have credible evidence that TM was chatting with his girlfriend, thinking he had eluded GZ.

If he was thinking that he had lost GZ and home was just a short distance away, he had probably slowed to a crawl, what 17 yr old wants to chat with his girlfriend in earshot of a little brother. IMO JMHO and stuff

I second your I do LinasK. Trust me, I was actually quite disappointed Tuesday when they announced they would not be using a grand jury because I was hoping for a first degree murder charge. I have maintained from the beginning that the moment that Zimmerman stepped out of that vehicle with a loaded weapon he formed the intent right then and there that this "a$$whole wasn't going to get away." I would love nothing more to see him pay for Trayvon's life with his own and the only way I can get past that is hearing Tracy Martin say we do not want an eye for an eye, we want justice, justice, justice.

~jmo~

What evidence do we have that GZ planned to do anything but detain TM so he wouldn't get away like those other "a--holes"?

GZ believed that black teens had been burglarizing homes in the complex, not murdering people. So why would we assume he planned to gun down TM in cold blood?

Exactly what laws do dispatchers enforce? Do they have arrest powers? Can they write a ticket or issue a citation? I would call them civil servants, but I'm pretty sure referring to them as "law enforcement" anything is a little disingenuous. They also dispatch FD and EMS, but I wouldn't call them "firefighting personnel", nor would I call them "emergency medical personnel".

911 dispatchers are trained extensively and have to go through the same background checks as bonded officers. Many ARE officers who are on light duty, or are helping cover a shift.

I would think being told "you don't need to do that" would equate to "don't do that"

Jmo

Sent from my LG Esteem using Tapatalk2

I second your I do LinasK. Trust me, I was actually quite disappointed Tuesday when they announced they would not be using a grand jury because I was hoping for a first degree murder charge. I have maintained from the beginning that the moment that Zimmerman stepped out of that vehicle with a loaded weapon he formed the intent right then and there that this "a$$whole wasn't going to get away." I would love nothing more to see him pay for Trayvon's life with his own and the only way I can get past that is hearing Tracy Martin say we do not want an eye for an eye, we want justice, justice, justice.

~jmo~

I think so too. GZ could have stayed in his truck until LE arrived. Instead, he set out after Trayvon. There was just no need for this. Even if Trayvon had been up to no good, LE was on the way! It looks to me like GZ went after Trayvon in hope of causing a confrontation. It's JMO, but certainly regardless of what GZ thought Trayvon was up to, no property and no person was in danger, and had GZ stayed planted where he was when he made his call to LE, nobody would have gotten hurt.

Only one person gets to tell their side of this sad story. And I have a gnawing feeling that it was planned that way.

OMG...........on NG, Trayvon's mom is speaking in the PRESENT tense about her son and his wishes...the Prom, Sr. Pictures, College.

Yep, bringing me to tears!

If he was thinking that he had lost GZ and home was just a short distance away, he had probably slowed to a crawl, what 17 yr old wants to chat with his girlfriend in earshot of a little brother. IMO JMHO and stuff

Exactly.

Well from the look of it, it appears to be their entire case to me. Add a bunch of eye and ear witnesses most of whom appear to be confused as to was on top and who was screaming.

The one who was screaming is the one who is dead.. he was screaming for his life.

I am not sure about this, so jmo, imo and all that jazz...but I swear I read that the parents had shared custody. I do know it is standard practice in FL, unless one parent is deemed unfit, that all custody cases are "joint" or shared.

They may have had shared custody, I don't know for sure. I did notice on Tray's twitter that he said they were moving AGAIN. He said they moved more than parents in the armed forces. Made me wonder if he was homeless at times.

The ABC link above quoted LE sources saying GZ cried/wept much of the night.
Quoting myself to add:

The above post did not imply anywhere that GZ is to be pitied.

This was a reply to Gitana who suggested GZ's noticeable eye blinking and rolling could be due to allergies or lack of sleep.

I added a third possible explanation, that is all.

:no:

What evidence do we have that GZ planned to do anything but detain TM so he wouldn't get away like those other "a--holes"?

GZ believed that black teens had been burglarizing homes in the complex, not murdering people. So why would we assume he planned to gun down TM in cold blood?

I wasn't stating that I had any evidence nor did I claim it was a fact. My post clearly indicated it was my opinion ~jmo~ just like every other post that I make unless it is accompanied by a link.

~jmo~

Do you think it is possible that Zimmerman knew an arrest was coming therefore set up that website in order to get money for a possible bond if there was one?

Wouldn't Trayvon's dad's fiance be able to identify him?

Well, I am sure she would be able to see him and know it was Trayvon, but, I don't think "legally" she would be able to give LE an "official identification". Not sure about the legalities though, will ask one of my LE friends on Saturday and get back with you on that.

Wow watching NG and Tracy and Sybrina are on. I believe if Tray wasnt murdered he would have been able to reach his dreams and goals..And i am Bawling like a 2 year old.This is a tragedy that never should have happened.:moo::moo::moo: I hope GZ gets locked up for a long time.:jail:

I don't think that will stop FT, imo FT doesn't give a flying flip about GZ, just want's his (FT's) "fame". I would be interested to know if GZ and FT actually "really" knew each other other than seeing each other at NW meetings. FT could have just grabbed the opportunity to be on TV because he happens to live in the same complex and really is just as stupid as he sounds.

Ding ding ding!!! Now we're getting somewhere. :woohoo:

The ABC link above quoted LE sources saying GZ cried/wept much of the night.

Well I would expect he did, poor Georgie the LE are picking on him and his arse is sitting in a jail cell, how unfair, boo hoo.

I wasn't stating that I had any evidence nor did I claim it was a fact. My post clearly indicated it was my opinion ~jmo~ just like every other post that I make unless it is accompanied by a link.

~jmo~

I understand. So I am asking: how did you reach that opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy