All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you referring to the tower right by the towyard on Narcoossee?

I thought that was strange.

She was in that general area from 11pm on the 15th until 4:15 on the 16th...
Didnt she visit TL around 5 with no sign of Caylee?

Are you referring to the tower right by the towyard on Narcoossee?

I thought that was strange.

I'm such a dunce! I never realized that the one tower that she pings off of is actually IN the towyard that her car was towed to.

I noticed she pinged this tower on 6/27 and didn't make the connection. She had a 2.5 minute conversation with AL from near that location on the 27th.

I'm such a dunce! I never realized that the one tower that she pings off of is actually IN the towyard that her car was towed to.

I noticed she pinged this tower on 6/27 and didn't make the connection.

On Narcosse Rd & Beeline Xway?

I noticed she pinged this tower on 6/27 and didn't make the connection. She had a 2.5 minute conversation with AL from near that location on the 27th.

But still - did she ping it earlier too - like the above post says?

And why would she ping it at all - we've never heard of Casey - or her phone being at the towyard?

But still - did she ping it earlier too - like the above post says?

And why would she ping it at all - we've never heard of Casey - or her phone being at the towyard?

Remember that when she pings the tower she's within a mile of the tower, so she's not necessarily in the towyard.

Just looking quickly, but I see:
6/23 @ 3:19pm Mark H. called Casey while she was near this tower (5.5 minute conversation)

6/24 @ 2:48pm Casey called the Lexus Dealership from near this tower (35 second conversation)

6/27 @ 11:28am Casey called AL near this tower (2.5 minute conversation)

That is just on the sheet I'm looking at.

Why would she call Tony at 11:28 on morning of 27th - from this location - if he had picked her up already from Amscott? Was she with someone else? Driving his jeep around - calling him while he was at school?

I can't remember what Tony said they did that day after he picked her up.

Remember that when she pings the tower she's within a mile of the tower, so she's not necessarily in the towyard.

Just looking quickly, but I see:
6/23 @ 3:19pm Mark H. called Casey while she was near this tower (5.5 minute conversation)

6/24 @ 2:48pm Casey called the Lexus Dealership from near this tower (35 second conversation)

6/27 @ 11:38am Casey called AL near this tower (2.5 minute conversation)

That is just on the sheet I'm looking at.

So if she's in that area for a long period of time over the night of the 15-16th - then she had to have been parked or at somone's house - not just passing thru- right? And that had to have been within about 1 mile of the tower?

What time was the 27th call to tony if you recall? It had to be before she ran out of gas at the Amscott - right?

11:28 am is when the call log shows that she is near this tower.

Now, this tower is about 2 miles from Hopespring Drive. It's possible, depending on which way she is driving, that she may get bumped onto this tower while she is at (or near) the Anthony house.

11:28 am is when the call log shows that she is near this tower.

Now, this tower is about 2 miles from Hopespring Drive. It's possible, depending on which way she is driving, that she may get bumped onto this tower while she is at (or near) the Anthony house.

This tower was pinged by her phone on many days prior and very frequently so I'm thinking it must be when she's at home.

So if she's in that area for a long period of time over the night of the 15-16th - then she had to have been parked or at somone's house - not just passing thru- right? And that had to have been within about 1 mile of the tower?

I believe she was at the Anthony house all night on the night of the 15th-16th. She seems to ping back and forth off of two towers. The one at the towyard, 1.5-2 miles from the house, and one near Goldenrod & Quail Pond, 1.5 miles from the house.

This tower was pinged by her phone on many days prior and very frequently so I'm thinking it must be when she's at home.

Ok - so that would put her at home on night of 15-16th. Still interesting. Could that mean home on the 27th too then? She had to get those groceries that Tony saw from somewhere.

I was in the process of converting the .pdf docs to word ... and I am in labor (6 weeks early) ... so I am on my way to the hospital. I only got about halfway finished with checking them for accuracy (the program sometimes reads the scan wrong) ... anyway I am so sorry ... I do not have time to upload what I have ... I am literally sitting here with my bag packed waiting for my husband to get home to take me to the hospital any second.
The program that I used is called Able2Extract http://www.investintech.com/prod_testimonialsa2e_pro.htm ... it is really easy to use ... it converts to word or excel ... as I said, you just need to check for accuracy. I tried 3 programs yesterday and this was by far the most accurate! You can download it for a 7 day free trial. Again, I am so sorry. I will be praying for all of you ... and of course Caylee ... please say a prayer for me and little Emma Camille!

~Pamela

I was in the process of converting the .pdf docs to word ... and I am in labor (6 weeks early) ... so I am on my way to the hospital. I only got about halfway finished with checking them for accuracy (the program sometimes reads the scan wrong) ... anyway I am so sorry ... I do not have time to upload what I have ... I am literally sitting here with my bag packed waiting for my husband to get home to take me to the hospital any second.
The program that I used is called Able2Extract http://www.investintech.com/prod_testimonialsa2e_pro.htm ... it is really easy to use ... it converts to word or excel ... as I said, you just need to check for accuracy. I tried 3 programs yesterday and this was by far the most accurate! You can download it for a 7 day free trial. Again, I am so sorry. I will be praying for all of you ... and of course Caylee ... please say a prayer for me and little Emma Camille!

~Pamela

OMG...best wishes for you and the baby...both of my daughter's children were six weeks early and they are perfectas yours will be!

~Pamela
Good Luck! Will there be a laptop with internet access in the delivery room -LOL?

We'll hold down the fort till you get back. Thanks for all your hard work.

Ok - so that would put her at home on night of 15-16th. Still interesting. Could that mean home on the 27th too then? She had to get those groceries that Tony saw from somewhere.

Exactly but from the 20th on she is not at that location very frequently so it would make sense. A lot of pings on this tower on 7/16 prior to her arrest and she would have been at home that day with her phone.

~Pamela

Praying for you and Emma...............take care and let us know!!!!!! :blowkiss:

~Pamela

Prayers in-progress!!! :blowkiss:

I was in the process of converting the .pdf docs to word ... and I am in labor (6 weeks early) ... so I am on my way to the hospital...please say a prayer for me and little Emma Camille!

~Pamela

Hope that all is well with you and your new baby girl.

I noticed on her call logs she called the Lexus Dealership. Does someone work there? Why would she call there?

She did tell someone that she was looking to buy a new car.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member