Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Thank you for joining Websleuths! :welcome3:

Please remember the following when discussing the Allison Baden-Clay case:
Websleuths is a moderated forum. We strive to discuss cases in a friendly environment.

Our rules can be reviewed here: The Rules (PLEASE make sure you know the rules!)

Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another.

Thread 1

Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

REMEMBER: No cutting and pasting of comments from other social or media websites. You may paraphrase and provide a link.

The only social media sites allowed are those belonging to the victim, Gerard Baden-Clay and any named (by law enforcement) POI or Suspect, or site created and devoted to the murder of Allison.

Media/Timeline Reference Thread: CLICK HERE

CHAT ROOM: not for case discussion!

allison_t325.jpg

http://media.apnonline.com.au/img/media/images/2012/04/30/allison_t325.jpg

I'll go first.

Thread #9 has been pulled for the moderators to go over. So far, I've seen at LEAST three Terms of Service violations. And not once, not twice, but many times.

Once I am done reviewing all the issues, I will be posting what the problems were and how the mods will handle them in the future. It's a lot of work for the mods who get up earlier in the day and aren't familiar with you guys. :waiting:

ok Royster, it's you and me. You clearly "thanked" the mod....so things must have been naughty on the forum tonight. What's the goss?

ok Royster, it's you and me. You clearly "thanked" the mod....so things must have been naughty on the forum tonight. What's the goss?

Hi only new info on the thread that is currently under review was that GBC took the girls to the Brookfield Show tonight. And basically he apparently attracted attention/sympathy etc from fellow show goers. But the girls seemed happy and having fun so that's the main thing.

Hi only new info on the thread that is currently under review was that GBC took the girls to the Brookfield Show tonight. And basically he apparently seemed to have got a lot of attention/sympathy etc from fellow show goers.

ok, so that explains the comment i saw about being brazen and at the show. Well, i'm glad the girls got to enjoy it.

Looked in the Courier Mail an hour or so ago. Couldn't find anything about Allison's case and certainly not in the 10 most visited topics. Not sure what that means, because I don't believe people have suddenly lost interest. So seems Courier Mail would have us believe that overnight, basically, people stopped caring and moved on to other 'fascinating' issues such as the head of police in Qld. due to end his contract and naked women surfing for a cause

When I couldn't get on here, I suspected police/lawyers had placed a ban on discussion of the case, which in a way could have been seen as a good thing, i.e., arrest soon to be made. Not so, though, apparently

Not being able to get into Websleuths was good in a way though, because I've been exploring other fora which are featuring the case. The overwhelming view appears to support those of Websleuth posters re: POI

Don't bring it up again. :nono:

Just discuss the case please.

Cheers!

Kimster -- are you going to advise re: the problems last thread? Was it related to the case itself or something else? Thanks

Looked in the Courier Mail an hour or so ago. Couldn't find anything about Allison's case and certainly not in the 10 most visited topics. Not sure what that means, because I don't believe people have suddenly lost interest. So seems Courier Mail would have us believe that overnight, basically, people stopped caring and moved on to other 'fascinating' issues such as the head of police in Qld. due to end his contract and naked women surfing for a cause

When I couldn't get on here, I suspected police/lawyers had placed a ban on discussion of the case, which in a way could have been seen as a good thing, i.e., arrest soon to be made. Not so, though, apparently

Not being able to get into Websleuths was good in a way though, because I've been exploring other fora which are featuring the case. The overwhelming view appears to support those of Websleuth posters re: POI

Yes it's disappointing not one mention in today's newspapers re ABC, the coverage seems to be grinding to a halt :(

Kimster -- are you going to advise re: the problems last thread? Was it related to the case itself or something else? Thanks

Nothing to do with the case, just people getting carried away and off track that's all. Hope that's ok for me to say that Kimster.

The only other news re GBC other than the show visit was that over the past few days he has been seen out and about shopping at Kenmore Village and one day he went to the girl's school and was a parent helper for the day.

So life seems to be getting back to normal for GBC.

The only other news re GBC other than the show visit was that over the past few days he has been seen out and about shopping at Kenmore Village and one day he went to the girl's school and was a parent helper for the day.

So life seems to be getting back to normal for GBC.

well maybe i'm wrong and he is NOT the main perp. I hope so. His girls loves him and quite honestly, i feel he loves the girls. if he is the main perp, i'm sure his every waking moment is filled with regret while he is spending time with them.

ok, so that explains the comment i saw about being brazen and at the show. Well, i'm glad the girls got to enjoy it.

Yes the girls were apparently happy, smiling and having a good time so that's lovely to hear.

I can't think of anything else new just a bit more rehashing of the old stuff (since there is no real fresh news)

Anyway I am off to bed so I will leave you all to it.

Lets hope the media going quiet on the story means the calm before the storm.

well maybe i'm wrong and he is NOT the main perp. I hope so. His girls loves him and quite honestly, i feel he loves the girls. if he is the main perp, i'm sure his every waking moment is filled with regret while he is spending time with them.

I agree that he loves his girls and I hope for their sake he is innocent but personally I don't think that is the case. He did it or he knows who did it either way he is as guilty as sin IMO.

Yes it's disappointing not one mention in today's newspapers re ABC, the coverage seems to be grinding to a halt :(

The media's been pretty co-operative, imo. And they've served the investigation well, keeping the focus on help from the public

So, maybe police have asked media to dim the lights in order future jurists will not be influenced (meaning an arrest is imminent)? Or lawyers have succeeded in imposing the equivalent of a D-notice (total ban on reporting the case)? Or, the media's sick of helping investigators and getting little in return?

Well, without mentioning any names, I disagree that someone who could kill their spouse could also claim to love their children

If he was innocent then he would move heaven and earth to help the police find the people responsible. Even if they were separated or about to get divorced she was still the mother of his 3 girls so any normal person would do anything they could to catch the person.

I haven't seen my ex for 10 years and we never parted on that great of terms but if he was murdered I would be there straight away to help his family and do anything I possibly could to help the police catch his killer.

Just so odd that GBC isn't doing that.

The media's been pretty co-operative, imo. And they've served the investigation well, keeping the focus on help from the public

So, maybe police have asked media to dim the lights in order future jurists will not be influenced (meaning an arrest is imminent)? Or lawyers have succeeded in imposing the equivalent of a D-notice (total ban on reporting the case)? Or, the media's sick of helping investigators and getting little in return?

I am hoping it means an arrest is coming soon but I just get the feeling they don't have enough evidence to charge anyone and that is why the media are losing interest as there is nothing new to report on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni