GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then she should not go on NG tomorrow. NG is relentless. If JC is distraught before appearing on NG, I'm afraid of what NG might do to her.

They are better to let only a family spokesperson speak, such as how Shelia Bradley-Smith has spoken on NG on behalf of Diamond and Tionda, missing since 2001.

What happened to the FB page Kevin set up for Carnel? It is different than the hope one just linked.

Then she should not go on NG tomorrow. NG is relentless. If JC is distraught before appearing on NG, I'm afraid of what NG might do to her.

They are better to let only a family spokesperson speak, such as how Shelia Bradley-Smith has spoken on NG on behalf of Diamond and Tionda, missing since 2001.

What happened to the FB page Kevin set up for Carnel? It is different than the hope one just linked.

Cubby, it sounds like KC and another cousin went on NG not mom...they taped it this afternoon.

There are 2 FB pages for Carnel

I visited Carnels fb. Moo, I think they should add his missing poster. It would help others know what's happened.

My thanks button quit again...lol is there a user limit on it. Just kidding!

Cubby, it sounds like KC and another cousin went on NG not mom...they taped it this afternoon.

There are 2 FB pages for Carnel

I read, where?, JC was going to be interviewed by telephone.

I can't help but worry about her. I just hope she is prepared for the NG nonsense, stupid questions, and being interupted umpteen times mid sentence.

She'll just have to be strong and try to steer NG back to the matter at hand, finding Carnel, nothing else.

Also, I mixed up which of the 2, that I know of, FB pages for Carnel were set up by family versus non family?

Anyhoo, glad to now have that clear so I know which of the two is info from family.

Bringing this over from the Isabel Celis thread (thank you CMAJORGIRL for posting). The quote is from Pensfan. Very informative article.

Thank you. I agree, great link, great thought.

That is why it is so very important anyone who saw AB, at any time Thursday, call LE. No tip is too small!

There may be witnesses who can assist LE by providing credible information that debunks what AB is feeding LE.
Even if it leads to criminal charges versus leading the authorites to Carnel.

Finding him and his receiving justice are equally important.

Ot I was an unkowning witness at a robbery where I worked along time ago. It was closing time and it had started to rain. When I drove around the bldg I saw a coworker so I offered him a ride home...he was walking. He declined said he liked walking. So as I drove off I see him pick up a crushed up bag from the parking lot and put in the trash. Next day I heard we were robbed and I was questioned. Turns out that bag had like 10k in it, I just thought it was trash. My coworker put the cash in a bag put it in the trash but took the bank bag to the bank empty.

That's why its so important for anyone that saw ab or Carnel to report it...you might not realize the importance of what you saw but pd might.

I have been talking to KC on FB msgs for a bit now - I tried to set up a donation site, but i failed lol so he is trying - I advised him of this thread and sent him link for family of missing people thread. Also asked him about contacting texas equisearch -- correct me if im wrong but immediate fam has to contact, correct? And they need blessing of LE?

A friendly FYI.

It is my understanding, per WS rules/tos, we can not reach out to the family of a victim. Family can reach out to us, but we can not reach out to them. We can not seek them out. If they come here and join us, or come here and request our assistance, that is ok.

There is a post somewhere, posted by Tricia, co-owner of WS, to absolutely NOT contact family...

Let me see if I can find and link Tricia's post. brb, going to look for Tricia's post.

A friendly FYI.

It is my understanding, per WS rules/tos, we can not reach out to the family of a victim. Family can reach out to us, but we can not reach out to them. We can not seek them out. If they come here and join us, that is ok.

There is a post somewhere, posted by Tricia, co-owner of WS, to absolutely NOT do this in any way shape or form, and that it could lead to being banned.

Let me see if I can find and link Tricia's post. brb, going to look for Tricia's post.

If that is the case im so sorry didnt realize! Thought i'd seen similar in other cases!

I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble. I'm trying to keep members from getting into trouble. I realize some of Tricia's post pertains to the now closed forensic astrology area of WS. However, making contact pertains to all area's of WS.

I'm going to ask the mod's to look at this/my post. Just to make sure I have/understand it correctly.

Here is Tricia's post:

Contacting Crime Victim Family Members - NOT ALLOWED
Please let me make one thing as clear as I can, under NO circumstances is anyone allowed to contact ANYONE in a case and ask them to come to Websleuths, ask them if you can do their chart for them, tell them about Websleuths, or in any way mention Websleuths.

We just had a case were someone from this forum contacted a family of a murder victim and asked to do the victim's chart.

The family became very upset at Websleuths for asking them and eventually had to tell the poster to quit harassing them. I have also had to pull any mention of this victim from Websleuths

To say I am upset over this is an understatement.

When people confront me about why I allow a forensic astrology forum and not a forensic psychic forum or a forensic numerals forum or any other type of non-mainstream forensic forum I always tell them this;

The reason I allow the Astrological forum is because the posters have never once caused me any grief. They are educated and very respectful of victims and their families. As I have learned with anything to do with psychics this is not the case. That's why I will never allow a psychic or any other non main stream forum.

I know this poster was on bad apple and does not reflect the long time members.

You all work so hard and I do appreciate all you do. But please if you hear of anyone contacting a family member FIRST then let me know.

Also if anyone contacts a family and uses the Websleuths name without permission will face swift action.

Thank you for your time. Feel free to contact me if you would like to comment.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Contacting Crime Victim Family Members - NOT ALLOWED

I have a bunch of Carnel pics in the archive too.
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Carnel Chamberlain -MI-/

Here's the one Gatekeeper mentioned:
Carnel-yoga-fb-GeorgeLucas.jpg

I might be a little crazy but I keep seeing Caylee in his eyes. Maybe it's just this one pic....
14azypv.jpg

I might be a little crazy but I keep seeing Caylee in his eyes. Maybe it's just this one pic....

Snipped by me...

I can totally see it as well! Poor baby - I hope he did not meet the same fate as that beautiful little girl that touched my heart in 2008....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie