Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

she bought 2 crosses at JCP...................one for Caylee and 1 for her

Im sorry,I can't see the show. She bought a cross for Caylee? Who said that? Caylee was already deceased by then..that is sick. Is that the one CA has been wearing? Two crosses purchased with stolen money..ironic

The whole Blockbuster scene makes me ill. The videos may not be important but the titles are still disturbing and it makes me think she was trying to put a story together.

Jumpers is actually about a Teenage boy who has the Power to "Transport" himself to anywhere in the world

It's really a harmless Movie & I think it may have even been produced by Disney - Not sure though

The boy's Mother abandoned him when he was a child - thats just a minor subplot to the Movie - it's not what it's about though

Yes, two crosses were purchased at JC Penney. Cindy admits that KC bought one for Caylee but allegedly she bought two, one for herself and one to put on Caylee before she disposed of her.

LP says that he is aware of the crosses and that the FBI is on top of it.
Wouldn't that be something if she did actually put one of the necklaces on Caylee. It would still be there on her remains if she was buried somewhere, and if she's found ~ what evidence that would be! :eek:

Who is this bozo defese atty? She left her daughter at a location and when she returnes the apt is vacant. She is trying to calm herself with a movie - coincidentally a movie where a child is KIDNAPPED? And then Casey comes up with a kidnapped theory? GMAB A little too coincidental for my taste. She should have been on the phone telling LE to find the invisible nanny at this point. Her daughter is gone; the nanny is gone - she should have been more than frantic.

Plus, he said she was trying to look for Caylee in her own way WITH HER FAMILY. ?!!? Omg, really? And which family would that be?? The ones sitting on the blockbuster shelves?

Whoa...LP is saying Lee sent out an email saying don't send money to Equasearch. LP is trying to imply that Lee was then involved in the disposal of the body. Nancy, thankfully, shut him down on that point saying there's no reason to believe Lee was involved, just that Lee doesn't believe Caylee is deceased so sending money to search for a body would be pointless.

could that be to bury caylee with...
sad thought but its what came to my head.

Thats what I thought also.........I think that's what LP was getting at too but NG cut him off

George is sending out emails to not donate to TES??? Too late, I already gave. I say give twice a much just for that reason. For those who don't get NG, LP said that George is sending out nasty emails. I wonder if it's really George or if it's Cindy pulling those marionette strings again.

Wouldn't that be something if she did actually put one of the necklaces on Caylee. It would still be there on her remains if she was buried somewhere, and if she's found ~ what evidence that would be! :eek:

The nail in KC's coffin IMO

i may have missed it but was it stated when the jcp purchases were made?

I thought that very thing. I hope it's true and that the cross will be found.

Im sorry,I can't see the show. She bought a cross for Caylee? Who said that? Caylee was already deceased by then..that is sick. Is that the one CA has been wearing? Two crosses purchased with stolen money..ironic
I believe the cross that Casey was wearing is actually a rosary given to either her or her family by someone at one of the vigils. Don't know about FL but Hispanic gang members wear them here.

George is sending out emails to not donate to TES??? Too late, I already gave. I say give twice a much just for that reason. For those who don't get NG, LP said that George is sending out nasty emails. I wonder if it's really George or if it's Cindy pulling those marionette strings again.

I believe he said it was Lee.

Who are George/Lee sending these emails TO?

Not George, LP said Lee sent out the letter

Yes, I had the same feeling.
She probably was in the trunk. And just look at that witch traipsing around Blockbuster!:furious:
You're right!
had to laugh, nothing about any of this is funny but I have never seen the word "traipsing" written and have only heard it used a few times in my life. Now I will always equate it to KC and it will bring up a visual memory of this BB Video. BBB*itch

ITA I gave last Friday and will again this Friday. Go Tim!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back