AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, I finally got caught up ... whew
also, got added as a friend on someone's fb
also have been checking out all nutbar's social networking sites
my gawd, that woman is everywhere!

why was NG coddling them? not that I like NG at all but I was under the impression that she asks the hard questions & that's why people watch her?

Jack is taking responsibility for the police being able to locate the car! He stated that he had the local news record their phone conversation so that there was no questions. And from that interview, they were able to locate the car. Jack is gloating about how the police found her car from the couples investigation and sources that they have. Jack also stated that they have" sources" and then laughed and said "Isn't it great we have sources...."

Sounds like she met her 7 months ago but has not had any more interaction with her till as recent as December 8???

I wish so much that when we push the "THANKS" button, we could do it multiple times!

I'm not watching tv... how the heck did Tammi go from 3-4 weeks to 7 months?

Not that it matters but it seems like Jack Smith is quite a bit older then Tammy, he appears to be old enough to be her father.

Don't think this matters. My husband is 30 years older then me.

Tammi messed up, after trying to make it sound like the airport meeting was nothing (no mention of adoption by her), she said, on Dec 8th, EJ called and asked if she still wanted to adopt the baby.

Terri is taking responsibility for the police being able to locate the car! He stated that he had the local news record their phone conversation so that there was no questions. And from that interview, they were able to locate the car. Terri is gloating about how the police found her car from the couples investigation and sources that they have. Terri also stated that they have" sources" and then laughed and said "Isn't it great we have sources...."

Who is Terri?

Sorry fixed it. Typed the wrong name

Tammi messed up, after trying to make it sound like the airport meeting was nothing (no mention of adoption by her), she said, on Dec 8th, EJ called and asked if she still wanted to adopt the baby.

good catch - she sure did!

I have no doubt that TSP would like to see her spend the rest of her life in jail -- so she can have her baby!!!!!

Sorry, I'm really leaving now -- OMG.

Gabriel's dad should sue TPS for slander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members