Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

family reunion in jail for casey.
:clap:
that's funny bc.
what's tomorrows stunt gonna be?:waitasec:

:rolleyes:

moo

There is a certifiable lunatic left on Hopespring Dr......one guess?:eek: CA:eek:

Is it any wonder why George checked out........& still doesn't want to return?:waitasec:

No wonder George took his 12 pack o' beer to the hotel and told LE he just wanted to be ALONE!!!!! :clap:

every time I start to feel for these people and recognize them as people who are going through a difficult time, they do something off the wall like this.

Who in the world holds a funeral for a toddler at the jail where the person accused of murdering said toddler is incarcerated?

You took the words right out of my mouth. These people need a good dose of reality. :curses:

This makes me sick. Caylee being memorialized in a jail cell where her murderer (and IMO accomplices) are present is just horrible. That poor baby. She deserved better in life and since they couldn't give her that then they should give her better in death.

How sad is it that strangers to this baby want more for her?

Kinda contradictory info here, IMO. ( Not you, pirate, the news releases!) A memorial service is usually held after a funeral for those who could not attend.....or in cases where there can be no funeral because there is no body.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with the family getting together for a small memorial service; George and Cindy obviously still believe Casey is innocent, and believing that it must be unconscionable for them to contemplate Casey missing the funeral rites for her daughter. And MAYBE Casey will break down and admit the truth if she is faced with the reality of what she has done.

Yeah Right ...

maybe they want to get into the jail so they can ring her neck...MOO:behindbar

Kinda contradictory info here, IMO. ( Not you, pirate, the news releases!) A memorial service is usually held after a funeral for those who could not attend.....or in cases where there can be no funeral because there is no body.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with the family getting together for a small memorial service; George and Cindy obviously still believe Casey is innocent, and believing that it must be unconscionable for them to contemplate Casey missing the funeral rites for her daughter. And MAYBE Casey will break down and admit the truth if she is faced with the reality of what she has done.

Bold by me. I admire your optimism.

Does this mean CA has finalized her invitation list at long last? Disgusting!!

One thing about allowing this "family reunification" LE would finally have them all
in the same place and could then jail the lot of them!

What if KC doesn't want to attend? Will they expect KC to provide refreshments
following? Pork rinds, water, candy from the commissary??

This will be denied and the Baez will have yet another opportunity to run his
mouth to the media about boo-hoo his client is so mistreated.

Someone needs to write a new book, its title should be
How to understand the Anthony's For Dummies

I think that is exactly what they are doing. Spicing up and adding new chapters to the book. George Attempts Suicide chapter 911, Request for Jailhouse Service chapter 912. A fiction writer in their wildest dreams could not come up with this stuff. What sympathy that I had for CA is gone, sympathy for GA is fading fast (only hanging on to a thread in the hope that GA was not involved in this latest request).

I think one tiny bit of good has come from this latest Anthony antic.
I'm hoping that it has opened everyone's eyes as to the type of person Conway is. Any lawyer to go along with such a reprehensible request must have the morals of an ally cat.:furious:

I am in the middle of reading this thread and had to stop to comment!

I am so disgusted, angry, and sickened over this development! There have been jailhouse/prison weddings, but I have NEVER heard of a jailhouse funeral! IF they wanted to bring the ashes of a cremated Caylee to this so called service, it would probably be the first instance of the victim of a murder brought to the killer in jail!!! Now, I know Casey has NOT been convicted, but she HAS been indited on a first degree murder charge.

I could just spit! The Anthony's could request a Special Visit (which is not unheard of), but no service should be performed. And ABSOLUTELY NO CAYLEE ASHES!!!

Surely the authorities would not grant this farce and circus to take place! I do not believe for one moment that this 'service' will be allowed in the jail.

Why can't there be some honor and dignity for little Caylee? WHY???

I really don't see this happening, just not, especially with what I know about Orange County Jail :eek:

I am in the middle of reading this thread and had to stop to comment!

I am so disgusted, angry, and sickened over this development! There have been jailhouse/prison weddings, but I have NEVER heard of a jailhouse funeral! IF they wanted to bring the ashes of a cremated Caylee to this so called service, it would probably be the first instance of the victim of a murder brought to the killer in jail!!! Now, I know Casey has NOT been convicted, but she HAS been indited on a first degree murder charge.

I could just spit! The Anthony's could request a Special Visit (which is not unheard of), but no service should be performed. And ABSOLUTELY NO CAYLEE ASHES!!!

Surely the authorities would not grant this farce and circus to take place! I do not believe for one moment that this 'service' will be allowed in the jail.

Why can't there be some honor and dignity for little Caylee? WHY???

I am clinging to this mighty hard and fervently, LaLaw. HTH you, too:

If there have been talks to reunite the Anthonys behind bars, the jail is not confirming them.
"No such request has been received by Orange County Corrections," spokesman Allen Moore said. "It is highly unlikely such a request would be granted."

Forgive me for this, but this is ONE fiasco I would love to see Westboro protest.

I think one tiny bit of good has come from this latest Anthony antic.
I'm hoping that it has opened everyone's eyes as to the type of person Conway is. Any lawyer to go along with such a reprehensible request must have the morals of an ally cat.:furious:

whiteangora, that is an insult to the alleycats! (LOL)

I do not like Conway or even Luka. Why would these two lawyers think this is good publicity for them? Now their names will forever be associated with these sleazy antics!

Wish there would be a little honor and respect from these two for little Caylee!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back