Interviews 10/17/2011 All interviews #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continue here. Please stay on topic about this shows and your perceptions as a result of watching these interviews. Thanks.

This thread is to discuss your perception of the interviews. Follow the discussions about the Lawyer, The searches, JVM and NG in the proper threads please.

No name calling. Because she admitted to being drunk once does not make her a drunk, a lush or any one of a number of names I'm reading here. She admitted to be drunk one time....... no name calling.

Could a concerned friend or family member, disgusted with a <mod snip>, take the baby?

I think this because Jeremy really does not seem all that concerned and never has. Remember the news program that stated his custody battle with his ex was "ruthless"? I would love to know more.

All of the other theories being floated don't make sense. A disgusted friend would have taken the baby to the cops.

A crazy kidnapper would never have turned all the lights on, and even if they did, they would have turned them back off when they left.

The front door being open with the lights all on and the cell phones gone, added to a mom being drunk enough to black out means she's the one who opened the door and turned the lights on and did something.

Blacking out means you don't remember what you are doing but you do it completely functionally.

Should we stop posting in the other interview threads that are open right now?

For whatever reason I'm still a little stunned by D and J's interview this morning. I'm not going to dispute the fact that D is genuinely upset. FWIW, I think she's upset because she admitted she was drunk the night baby Lisa vanished. Deborah imo is upset about herself.

I'm still bothered that D and J aren't begging for the baby's return. That says to me they know she wasn't kidnapped.

imo

All of the other theories being floated don't make sense. A disgusted friend would have taken the baby to the cops.
A crazy kidnapper would never have turned all the lights on, and even if they did, they would have turned them back off when they left.

The front door being open with the lights all on and the cell phones gone, added to a mom being drunk enough to black out means she's the one who opened the door and turned the lights on and did something.

Blacking out means you don't remember what you are doing but you do it completely functionally.

BEM:
Not a kidnapper that was asked to take the baby...maybe by the father?

For whatever reason I'm still a little stunned by D and J's interview this morning. I'm not going to dispute the fact that D is genuinely upset. FWIW, I think she's upset because she admitted she was drunk the night baby Lisa vanished. Deborah imo is upset about herself.

I'm still bothered that D and J aren't begging for the baby's return. That says to me they know she wasn't kidnapped.

imo

I, on the other hand, thnk she said she was drunk for a reason - which will come to light at some point. She didn't have to admit that, but for some reason, now, she is. Was it because she got caught red handed with the wine? Is it an excuse she will now use for all the inconsistencies?

She didn't have to admit she was drunk, but for some reason, she did.

I, on the other hand, thnk she said she was drunk for a reason - which will come to light at some point. She didn't have to admit that, but for some reason, now, she is. Was it because she got caught red handed with the wine? Is it an excuse she will now use for all the inconsistencies?

vlpate,
Interesting theory and I hope you're right. I hope we find out why she admitted to over drinking.

imo

This story about being drunk is brought to you by Tacopina. It is his plea to the jury to not say there is enough evidence to press charges tomorrow.

Researching Tacopina today was fruitful in understanding HIM. He is a story crafter himself, perhaps one of the better ones. Baez appears to be a school kid when compared with Tacopina. He crafted this story based on what he knows about the case, and for the first time ever it makes complete sense to me why LE doesn't release evidence to us sleuthers (who I find to be brilliant in helping me sleuth) - it is so the defense attorney can't craft a story that accounts for all elements of the evidence against their client right away.

Tacopina will lose this case. It appears he is solely aiming to get them off on Murder 1, as this story screams manslaughter of a child already, with the negligence confessed today.

MOO.

This is my first post. I have been reading at WS for a while, but when I saw the interviews this morning where DB admitted she had been drunk that night, an idea popped into my head. So I decided to join and share my "theory". It is probably silly, but I thought I would share. Hopefully this doesn't make me sound like an idiot.

I know most of you here don't believe that Lisa was abducted from her home that night, but I think it is possible. Here's the thing: DB was drunk(passed out?) and she had the fan on high, so I can see how if someone had entered the home I honestly believe that she wouldnt have heard anything.

What IF, the neighbor friend that she was drinking with told someone about the situation in the Irwin/Bradley home that night? I don't mean for any nefarious reasons, but what if she went home at 10:30 and had a conversation with someone, either someone in her home or even on the phone, about her and DB drinking. ie: "Oh yeah, we had a little wine. Well actually Debra had a LOT of wine, she was pretty sloshed. I bet she passed out right after I left." Maybe even adding in the details of Jeremy working the night shift and the boys being asleep.

I AM NOT trying to say the neighbor had anything to do with it. She could have just been relating what happened during her visit. BUT, if the person she talked to knew these details, they could have had bad intentions, or even told ANOTHER person, and that person went in and took Lisa, as they knew that it would be a prime time to do it and get away with it. (dead to the world mom, dad not home, etc.)

As for WHY this person would do this, I have no idea. People do evil things everyday that make no sense to me. Like I said, just a thought I had.

MOO

:)

Moo, I'm leaning toward this same type scenario. I think she was abducted...mainly because I don't think either DB or JI is intelligent enough to pull this off.

As for the inconsistencies in their story--if you retell the same thing over and over and over...it will begin to change. Fatigue, stress..and yes, alcohol, all factor into their explanations.

For those saying she couldn't possible be drunk or pass out with that few drinks--I'm a very large woman and my alcohol tolerance is near zero. Half glass of wine and I'm snookered. Of course, I'm a very rare drinker, so that may play into my lack of tolerance.

I'm thinking that Jeremy could have gotten home earlier than 4am and they waited to call 911. If he had been home for 2 ours, that would put him home around 2am vs 4am and he could have been around for the alleged text.

Also, we know he saw Lisa around 5:30pm. Assuming he had to work at 6pm, if he had to work 8 hours, he'd be getting off around 2am. I have no clue what his schedule was like.

While I'm still leaning toward an abduction, your theory makes perfect sense. Would also explain a 2:30 call. He got home, found her gone/not breathing, etc. and placed a call for help.

if they are arrested will they crack though? im starting to wonder if lisa was even in the house before DB was at the grocery store? i read somewhere no one had seen her since the 2nd Oct is that right at a family party?

plus the 4hour window thats now appeared between 6.40 and 10.30 is a mystery.

BEM:
Not a kidnapper that was asked to take the baby...maybe by the father?

Kidnapping is a federal offense. If your friend asked you to kidnap a baby and then this media circus exploded wouldn't you go straight to the cops?

Who in their right mind would do this?

Ok yes maybe some crazy woman who was pretending to have a baby or a deranged drifter or some other freak.

But the evidence we look at based on the interviews shows us that the Mother admits to possibly blacking out. The fact that she didn't even admit to drinking even after the box of wine emerged, shows she had something to hide. If you bought a box of wine and drank some then you'd say "I put the baby down and had a glass of wine and watched some tv and went to bed"

She omitted it.

Additionally the open door, lights on and phones missing point to her doing a black out walk.

That's just what it looks like to me having grown up in a home with someone who had blackouts.

I am thinking she is admitting it because she needs an excuse for not hearing anything on the baby monitor, or hearing her dog bark or for leaving the window and door open. She would rather say she was too drunk to do any of that. imoo

if they are arrested will they crack though? im starting to wonder if lisa was even in the house before DB was at the grocery store? i read somewhere no one had seen her since the 2nd Oct is that right at a family party?

plus the 4hour window thats now appeared between 6.40 and 10.30 is a mystery.

This occurred to me as well, except I think if they had that much time between it happening and discovery I can't see how they'd not have a better story. But it is certainly possible that they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313