FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your children draw a picture, Dale, what is missing? Is it ears, so they do not have to hear you? Is it eyes, so they do not have to look at you? Is it your mouth, so you can not speak to them? Is it your heart, because they cannot feel it? Or is it you hands, so that you cannot touch them? What is missing, besides Michelle, Dale? What do your kids tell you when they draw you a picture? MOO

How about the picture you have drawn for them? What about that? Can you think beyond today? JMO

I have a new character for you, Dale. Masquerade Man. He goes around pretending to be somebody he is not. MOO

I had a little time on my lunch break and decided to look into (some may say research) LDT and saw a few articles that caught my eye. I myself would not take such a test and I'm not guilty of anything. I would have to try to prove my innocence otherwise. Now DS may or may not be doing that. We don't know. For all we know the only reason LE deemed him as not cooperative is because of the LDT. Here is just one of the articles I read and hopfully I get the link right! This is my first time providing a link. I think the last part of the article itself is a great piece of advice :

Here's my advice: If you're ever asked to take a polygraph test, say "No way." If you have to — if it's a job requirement — relax and tell the truth. It won't make much of a difference

This post has been MOO!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/andrewkantor/2004-04-08-kantor_x.htm

BBM
I think it would make a world of difference if DS2 passed a LDT.....
THis is one important step to clear his name....
The reason why he didnt take it ..... maybe thinking he wont pass....

I wonder if Dale took a private LDT for Mark NeJames...but you know if he passed that one we would have been told about it...

JMO.

I have a new character for you, Dale. Masquerade Man. He goes around pretending to be somebody he is not. MOO

I see the Friends and Supporters of Dale Smith Fan Page is growing by leaps and bounds on FB... Up to 257 likes. Wow! IMO If you take away the 226 likes by Buck Fuddy and his pretend friends, you're left with 31 people in the ENTIRE WORLD who believe Dale is innocent...what's that say?

If I had to grow up knowing that my dad was a suspect in the disappearance of my mother, I would at LEAST expect to find that he did everything in his power to find my mother, and help bring whoever was responsibe, to justice! I would not have much respect for my father if he did not, and I certainly would grow up to hate him for the Buck Fuddy BS. It was not the sign of a mature man who has his stuff together. It was mean spirited and just plain WRONG! Another thing you will NEVER be able to erase the traces of, entirely. You may have deleted the original, or HAD it removed, but it will live on forever. If you are going to be a father, then GROW UP! MOO MOO and MORE MOO

Your right when the twins learn to read....they will be reading all about Buck Fuddy and how their father was the only Suspect in their Mothers alledged Murder...

Im sure they will do a lot of research about their mom...kids are so internet smart today....it will only be a few years and this will being haunting Dale as he attempts to answer their questions...

They are going want to know how much Daddy looked for Mommy....when they learn he did nothing and that everyone thinks they were in the condo when daddy hurt mommy....and that grandpa home was searched... etc ... a lightbulb will be going off in their little minds...

JMO

I see the Friends and Supporters of Dale Smith Fan Page is growing by leaps and bounds on FB... Up to 257 likes. Wow! IMO If you take away the 226 likes by Buck Fuddy and his pretend friends, you're left with 31 people in the ENTIRE WORLD who believe Dale is innocent...what's that say?

Ah... come on 31 reallly...you think its that high...:floorlaugh:

When your children draw a picture, Dale, what is missing? Is it ears, so they do not have to hear you? Is it eyes, so they do not have to look at you? Is it your mouth, so you can not speak to them? Is it your heart, because they cannot feel it? Or is it you hands, so that you cannot touch them? What is missing, besides Michelle, Dale? What do your kids tell you when they draw you a picture? MOO

Wonder how they draw mommy...this could be telling if they saw anything

Wonder how they draw mommy...this could be telling if they saw anything

IMO This is probably why Dale keeps the kids from his grandparents... Look how long it took the Powell kids to realize what Daddy did to mommy:(. I remember Sr was following that case pretty closely on his FB account months before Michelle went missing... Have we figured out how that page also "magically" disappeared? Those Smiths seem to be good at making things and people vanish... JMO

IMO This is probably why Dale keeps the kids from his grandparents... Look how long it took the Powell kids to realize what Daddy did to mommy:(. I remember Sr was following that case pretty closely on his FB account months before Michelle went missing... Have we figured out how that page also "magically" disappeared? Those Smiths seem to be good at making things and people vanish... JMO

Vanished? No. Concealed? Yes. The beauty? That which is 'concealed' can be 'revealed.' :wink:

The weather is great now, great time for searches.

The weather is great now, great time for searches.

Maybe they should look around the Carter Glen Condos. When I drive through that area, I have a sense she is close to Dale's. So much woods and Dale had so little time...at least that's what he wants us to believe. Maybe the family should check the woods again. I know there are lots of dirt bike trails, etc in that area...

Maybe they should look around the Carter Glen Condos. When I drive through that area, I have a sense she is close to Dale's. So much woods and Dale had so little time...at least that's what he wants us to believe. Maybe the family should check the woods again. I know there are lots of dirt bike trails, etc in that area...

Agreed, Jazzmaster. Especially if someone thought that using an area that had already been searched would be a good location to move her to.

I'll be down in that area this weekend and will drive around checking out some areas. Lots of woods, water and, as you said, trails tho. Still, I agree...she's most likely close.

I remember the page you're referring to and yep it went poof very suddenly. Just like many of DSjr's various pages and postings. I can't figure out why, if there's nothing to hide and no guilt.

Children are so innocent. They may not know how to verbalize things they see at that age. Or, they may repress experiences. The Powell case was a good example, Jazzmaster. :)

I believe that as Michelle's children grow, they'll also remember more about that day. It had to be so very traumatic for them to suddenly lose the only parent and family they really knew-- mother, brother, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins. Imaging being ripped away from all the things and people you love...you visit daddy and your mom never picks you up, never calls...so very, very traumatic! I remember when I was about their age, maybe just a little older, and spending weekends with my grandmother. I loved my grandma very much but when Sunday came and mom was supposed to pick me up I'd wait by the window and would worry if she was late. The thought of Michelle's children hurting inside just breaks my heart.

I pray that Michelle is found soon, for their sake.

In the Melissa Jenkins case her 2 year old told the police that mami left in a car and that the man did hurt her while he was showing with his hand something that seemed like a strangulation. He was right. Don't underestimate children, i think the trick is to ask the right questions.

I was reading up on Dale a bit today… Was thinking you must be pretty bad to get kicked out of the Marines during a time of war. Right? IMO, the US has its hands full finding good soldiers and they kicked Dale out in 2003 in the middle of wars in Afghanistan and Iraq? That’s pretty telling…

After 7 years in the military, I hear he racked up several court-martials and was dishonorably discharged from the U.S. Marine Corps. I appreciate anyone who signs up to serve in the military, freedom is not free....But MOO, Dale was a total disgrace to our country…. He couldn't stay off drugs and booze and hitting women...

He doesn't seem to be able to follow through on anything... He looks for the easy way out every time. IMO, he was a deadbeat dad and couldn't even think to pay child support... It wasn't until the court made him pay it via garnished wages that he made right with Michelle... Then Michelle goes missing? How convenient for him... His actions to fight to get his payments back while Michelle is still missing tells the whole story....

Where oh where did you put her Dale? We're still waiting for some answers... Will a real man step up?

According to MN, Dale and Michelle left at the same time, which is open to 'having left TOGETHER." If they left separately, but at the same time, then Dale would know Michelle made it safely out of the complex, yet calls had already went unanswered which is NOT in Michelle's nature. If she is 'stillalive,' does Dale know where she is being kept or where she is hiding?

Dale, if you know where Michelle is, you have a legal obligation to disclose that. Your children will not be very happy when they find out you knew where she was all along. If you love your children, and you know where Michelle is, tell. If you even SUSPECT you know where she is, tell.

Dale, is she dead or alive?

It's time for the truth, Dale. If you don't KNOW the truth, then quit hiding! Your children have the right to know what has happened to their mother, and so does her other son.

Dale, why have you chose to protect YOURSELF rather than to HELP FIND YOUR CHILDREN'S MOTHER? WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? If there is not enough evidence to arrest you, and a LDT carries no weight in a court of law, what would continue to keep you from trying to assist? Please, help us to see WHY it is better for everyone concerned that you hide behind your friends and fake ID's.

Friends of Dale, how is it you can condone the actions of Dale? If he is innocent, would he really need to be here? Would he really need you here? What do you gain by being here if you are not searching out answers? If Dale is innocent, are you any closer to proving it? Let us in on what you know so that we can find who is responsible.

THIS FORUM IS NOT ABOUT CONVICTING DALE. IT IS ABOUT FINDING MICHELLE! WHO IS HELPING TO FIND HER????????????????????????????

According to MN, Dale and Michelle left at the same time, which is open to 'having left TOGETHER." If they left separately, but at the same time, then Dale would know Michelle made it safely out of the complex, yet calls had already went unanswered which is NOT in Michelle's nature. If she is 'stillalive,' does Dale know where she is being kept or where she is hiding?

Dale, if you know where Michelle is, you have a legal obligation to disclose that. Your children will not be very happy when they find out you knew where she was all along. If you love your children, and you know where Michelle is, tell. If you even SUSPECT you know where she is, tell.

Dale, is she dead or alive?

It's time for the truth, Dale. If you don't KNOW the truth, then quit hiding! Your children have the right to know what has happened to their mother, and so does her other son.

Dale, why have you chose to protect YOURSELF rather than to HELP FIND YOUR CHILDREN'S MOTHER? WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? If there is not enough evidence to arrest you, and a LDT carries no weight in a court of law, what would continue to keep you from trying to assist? Please, help us to see WHY it is better for everyone concerned that you hide behind your friends and fake ID's.

Friends of Dale, how is it you can condone the actions of Dale? If he is innocent, would he really need to be here? Would he really need you here? What do you gain by being here if you are not searching out answers? If Dale is innocent, are you any closer to proving it? Let us in on what you know so that we can find who is responsible.

THIS FORUM IS NOT ABOUT CONVICTING DALE. IT IS ABOUT FINDING MICHELLE! WHO IS HELPING TO FIND HER????????????????????????????

Brilliant post Pias! Well done...I hope and pray Dale is not involved and just like you I want answers. Each day goes by and no new details...it is so sad. It breaks my heart for the entire family of Michelle and her dearest loved ones...Yet those who HAVE THE ANSWERS, say NOTHING. Just one clue is all we need!!! Who here has it? Speak up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member