Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of catching up to do... but just wanted to say that I would think that LE would already have her phone records by now.

Surely just the fact that Casey talked about Z calling her cell phone on July 15th and she'd talked to Caylee before that too AND Z was the last person with Caylee (yeah, right), that would be enough reason for them to be able to pull the phone records. Cindy probably is able to pull all the numbers/texts up on her computer but I don't see her giving LE the info... that might make Casey look guilty (feel the sarcasm??).

Boy, oh boy... I can't wait to see Nancy Grace tonight! :woohoo:

PHONES: After listening to this long call with Lee about phones......what if Casey bought a throw away cell phone to make calls with during this period of time? She mentions something about a blackberry or a similar phone that didn't work. Lee is asking her where she got the phone from. She is VERY unstraight with him too not giving him enough info to really find out any info. Now the phone is lost! Maybe the cops have no phone to check her records. I bet she threw away the phone.

Did she lose the blackjack after she already bought a new phone, then transfer the sims and carried the old phone in her pocket and lost it? I was just confused from it all. Now I have issues with my sim card to and only some transfer if i put it in right. I know at the store they can do it for you.. But wouldnt your babysitters number be an impportant one? Why would call from so many different areas....

Sooooo, if Caylee is close to home, then why is Casey telling everyone to look all over the eastern U.S. for her?

http://www.local6.com/news/17018486/detail.html

(snip)
The mother of a missing Orlando girl said her gut feeling is that her daughter is OK and still close to home, she said during a newly released jailhouse call.

Poor Lee. I think he realizes that all this stuff is bogus. I think he knows none of these people exist. He doesn't want to let on to Casey and Pizz her off tho.

I can't believe you guys overlooked these: G blanchard park

Area Codes:
954- Ft. Lauderdale (Amy)

Casey did reference Amy is in the 954 area code. 321 is more the coastal area of Orlando and 407 is the inland area of Orland. Basically ALL Orlando (Kissimie, St, Cloud, etc., etc. area.

Blue, is it possible that LE could release that videotaped visit before the gag order goes on, and not be in any toruble?

I can't find ANYTHING on "G Blanchard Park"! Anyone have suggestions for alternative spellings??

I lost my post when the last thread was closed ARGH!

I'm beginning to think that Casey will never give up any information...let alone the truth.

Remember how long LE tapped Amber Frey's phone, hoping that she could get SP to confess...it never happened and I don't think it will happen here either. In fact, Casey seems to be adjusting well to prison life, doesn't seem too freaked out, like the rest of us would be.

My Bold, I agree. It's obvious the likelihood of Casey being honest is about as likely as a blizzard in Orlando in July. (Or the Chicago Cubs winning 3 world series in a single season! :crazy: ) Casey is NOT going to be honest. Right now ALL the attention is on Casey which is EXACTLY where she wants it. It detracts from alternative avenues of searching for Caylee.

Which leads me to ask:

Why NO witnesses or video from the area the car was abandoned?

Why NO friends step up and say they had spent time with Casey and Casey/Caylee from July 16 to the time she was arrested?

Why NO friends step up to say Casey and Caylee were living with them from July 16 to the time she was arrested? Where were they living? The vacant apartment? Life like a vagabond?

Why NO friends step up and say, I have babysat for Caylee in the past ( obviously, not ZG because she doesn't exist ) ? or I have accompanied Casey to drop off or pick up Caylee at <name> to baby sit?

Why NO friends to offer anything to the timeline? Only to try to get info out of Casey?

Why NO searches based on cell phone or stolen credit card records? Surely they would have them by now. A search does need to happen regardless of whether or not Caylee is alive.... Is the world going to sit and pin this on Casey confessing and leading investigators to her location?

What ELSE is LE, friends, family doing to FIND CAYLEE! (aside from passing out t-shirts and incorrect fliers)

There is more than one way to get from point A to point B.

Casey must be LOVING the attention surrounding HER and NOT her daughter. It's buying her time. ARGH!

I was trying to figure out how far Blanchard park was from Amscot. Interestingly enough...I can't find an Amscot on E. Colonial Drive and N. Goldenrod. The closest I found for Amscot to that address is on 939 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL

That is 4.9 miles distance. This is where they need to conduct a search.

I'm so not even going to fix that last typo.

Weird that ZG called from multiple area codes, all over Florida. Was kinda expecting one from, say, New York, or Georgia, or North Carolina. Heh.

i CANNOT believe the shed incident hasn't been mentioned by the anthonys up until now. i really can't. beyond shady.

absolutely undermines not only their credibility, but their self-professed lack of knowledge...

thank you guys for giving me the update - i really appreciate it!

There is NO Juliette, is there? We all think she is bogus. There is no myspace for her. I think its all a crock of bull and casey gives him no info and says she moved because she doesn't exist. She is lying to her family and just wants to string them all along as long as she can. I can't believe they are so dumb as to believe this bull.

Tallahassee is about 3 1/2 hours from Orlando. But Casey did say in the call with Lee that Juliet just moved. So it could be possible. Can you post the link to Juliet's myspace?

Did she lose the blackjack after she already bought a new phone, then transfer the sims and carried the old phone in her pocket and lost it? I was just confused from it all. Now I have issues with my sim card to and only some transfer if i put it in right. I know at the store they can do it for you.. But wouldnt your babysitters number be an impportant one? Why would call from so many different areas....

Sometimes when you transfer a SIM card from a Motorola phone to say a AT &T phone, you could lose information.

My son has a Motorola phone and I had a different phone, can't remember the maker of my old phone. Well he put his SIM card in my phone and lost all his numbers. :eek:

I can't find ANYTHING on "G Blanchard Park"! Anyone have suggestions for alternative spellings??
Blanchard Park&#8206;
2451 N Dean Rd, Orlando, FL

Why is there a Dam road right there?!?! Where is there a Dam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth