Tony Padilla Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
TP, when you had the one on one conversations with KC, did she ever once ask you for advice in help finding Caylee? Did she ever bring up Caylee?

I'd like to know when you realised that KC was involved in the disappearance [assuming you did ] and what the interaction was like between KC and her parents.

This sounds crazy but as soon as I met Casey I knew something was not right. Look I am not a Psychologist but something there was off. Again she was nice to me speaks intelligently and showed a number of emotions that night. The interaction between the family ranged from Cindy holding Casey like a people to the entire family crying to laughing. A huge range of emotions that night. Remember that was the only time I was all of them. And JB was there as well.

TP, when you had the one on one conversations with KC, did she ever once ask you for advice in help finding Caylee? Did she ever bring up Caylee?

No. I told her to make the most of this opportunity of being out of jail. Unfortunately what you have to remember is that JB was calling all the shots and she was following directions to a T!

I personally can't find good in a person that would harm a child. JMO I feel very strongly about this and don't think I would give that person the time of day. Sorry if this offends anyone.

This sounds crazy but as soon as I met Casey I knew something was not right. Look I am not a Psychologist but something there was off. Again she was nice to me speaks intelligently and showed a number of emotions that night. The interaction between the family ranged from Cindy holding Casey like a people to the entire family crying to laughing. A huge range of emotions that night. Remember that was the only time I was all of them. And JB was there as well.

??? I don't understand this phrase. Would appreciate any clarification. Thanks!

He characterized Mr. Grund as a nut which I find hard to believe considering Mr. Grund felt his son was being set up. I feel the Grunds were victims of Casey/As so to call him a nut is pretty harsh. He also called Baez and George liars. I'm no fan of Baez or George but when it comes to liars, they don't hold a candle to Casey. Considering TP's statements, he doesn't seem to have an issue with calling people liars. IMO

It's over the top to characterize Casey as a nice, respectful girl after what we all know now. I'm still amazed at the whoppers she told. She stole from her own daughter, elderly grandparents, mother, and wiped out her friend's bank account. She partied, got a tatto, and continued to lie, lie, lie during those 31 days and continued to lie to LE. Nice, respectful girl...no way.

The beauty of this is that everybody can have opinions. She obviously isn't going to win any prizes for citizen of the year. As for the first paragraph I know way more about all those people than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. I told her to make the most of this opportunity of being out of jail. Unfortunately what you have to remember is that JB was calling all the shots and she was following directions to a T!

But wouldn't making the most of the opportunity be finding Caylee - or asking for advice? I'm sorry, I'm just speaking from my heart here. If my child were missing that's all I could think about...all I could talk about...find her, find her, find her. I would be desperate for help asking anyone and EVERYONE to help me - specially those in the bounty business!

Did you find it odd that she didn't ask or mention Caylee much or even at all?

TP -

Do you have any knowledge of who is paying for Casey's defence team?

Thanks

I personally can't find good in a person that would harm a child. JMO I feel very strongly about this and don't think I would give that person the time of day. Sorry if this offends anyone.

The "good" that is displayed is most likely an act - sociopaths act out how they think they should be feeling and take cues from others around them.

When you state that "something was not right" can you expand upon that? What exactly gave you this feeling, was it the way she looked, spoke, behaved, or none of these?

The beauty of this is that everybody can have opinions. She obviously isn't going to win any prizes for citizen of the year. As for the first paragraph I know way more about all those people than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spill it, Brotha!!! (Just kidding - I couldn't resist) sawry!

No I don't but since I am part of the defense according to them shouldn't I get a piece of that????

Yes...and I think you should ASK (no....DEMAND) your piece of the pie if they're going to play it like this!

But wouldn't making the most of the opportunity be finding Caylee - or asking for advice? I'm sorry, I'm just speaking from my heart here. If my child were missing that's all I could think about...all I could talk about...find her, find her, find her. I would be desperate for help asking anyone and EVERYONE to help me - specially those in the bounty business!

Did you find it odd that she didn't ask or mention Caylee much or even at all?

Extremely odd!!!! That's when I knew something was off there.

Unfortunately in my business I have to see things from an impartial point of view. This is not the first murder suspect I have bailed out and I granted them the same respect. In fact one was a female as well and you would have never believed she. She was very nice. To everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member