2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she served her probation erroneously while in jail how come the freakin Probation department couldn t figure that out? Mindblowing confusion and inefficiency here...

It galls me that FCA has benefitted from screw ups like this!

I so want to know today if Casey paid the court fines and the cost of investigation during her stint in "jailation" (jail/probation). :)

Jailation!! Brillant!

I love that HHJudge Perry is schooling the defense.

Yeah!

---
- OM$.02=only my two (non)cents
You know I'm not a professional and don't claim to be! Lol.

hopefull, but im not holding my breath until i hear the fat lady sing...

She's sounding a little desperate...

Someday Ms Fryer will be a force to be reckoned with. Gotta give her credit for tenacity.

IF HHJB says YES she has to serve probation can the DT appeal?

And who is paying for these three lawyer's time today for miss princess?

Judge Strickland never knew that she was serving out her probation in jail, did he?? Had he known he could have made the court aware that was not what he said.

I hope this means a report to the FL BAR for the entire DT!

UMMM....then that would include the SA office too, as they were monitoring EVERY SINGLE piece of mail and VISIT that she received while in jail....they KNEW it was being served and they ALSO did not report any objection or error.

No matter what the TH's have said, it's not Double jeopardy. She didn't serve her probation time and JS was very clear.
If anything he didn't amend anything, He simply clarified his standing and sentencing for these champagne drinking, inebriated birdie throwing, electric hair lady, Cousin Vinnie you know whats, who have a hard time understanding.
JP is going to withhold JS's sentence. IT is ONLY RIGHT. She's not special. :loser:

I am imagining FCA in her hotel room throwing her frapuccino against the wall and making fisties.

Oh How I how she break her face on the wall.

And I hope CM flips Judge Perry the bird. That would be fitting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member