Holloway and Ramsey? Didn't see that one coming......

There's another thread around here about this.

I don't get it. I mean, I do...but I don't.

It's interesting how tragedy can bring people together and separate them at the same time.

Wow, that's just weird! I don't remember much about Jug, other than his name, but from what I do remember he seemed to really support Beth and the search for Natalee. I guess the stress of it all was too much. Of course you never know what goes on behind closed doors. And I can't even begin to imagine those closed doors with Beth and Mr. Ramsey!

Sorry if I duplicated the thread - I didn't see the original. I was too busy scratching my head I guess........

There are threads in both the Holloway and JonBenet forums on suspicions that the two were dating. This looks like a "rebound" kind of thing to me (for Beth). I think that it is plain weird and a tragedy in itself.

I have always felt that John Ramsey was involved in the murder of his child. I have always sympathized with Beth in the loss of her child. I guess that Beth thinks that John is innocent. Surely, she knows the rumors that have plagued him for years. I just hope that she isn't setting herself up for more heartache.

I don't see how a relationship between these two will work long-term. The world knows that Beth had nothing to do with the disappearance and (probable) death of her daughter. She made a nuisance (rightfully so) of herself trying to find answers and justice for her daughter.

The same can't be said about John.

JMO

And Patsy just died last December? And John is hot and heavy with Beth?:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

And Patsy just died last December? And John is hot and heavy with Beth?:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

From the article:

Ramsey's wife and JonBenet's mother, Patsy Ramsey, died last June of ovarian cancer at the age of 49. Twitty was officially divorced from George "Jug" Twitty in December.

That's not uncommon. I've known of a lot of men to get involved very quickly after the death of a wife. Some men just refuse to be alone.

My dh is friends with a man whose wife died and he was dating 2 months to the date of her death. He married that woman about 4-5 months later. It didn't last and he moved on to another woman. Now they're married and he's still miserable but he'd rather that than be alone. I don't get it, but then again, I'm not a man either LOL.

My mother has warned me that if she's the first to die, not to be shocked if my dad has another woman within 6 weeks. She's fine with it and really doesn't even seem to take it personally, or care for that matter.

That's not uncommon. I've known of a lot of men to get involved very quickly after the death of a wife. Some men just refuse to be alone.

My dh is friends with a man whose wife died and he was dating 2 months to the date of her death. He married that woman about 4-5 months later. It didn't last and he moved on to another woman. Now they're married and he's still miserable but he'd rather that than be alone. I don't get it, but then again, I'm not a man either LOL.

My mother has warned me that if she's the first to die, not to be shocked if my dad has another woman within 6 weeks. She's fine with it and really doesn't even seem to take it personally, or care for that matter.

My mom says similar things but my parents are so devoted I can't imagine it. She always says, "It would be a compliment to me that he loved marriage. But it better not be TOO soon!" LOL!

About JR and Beth - strange bedfellows, if you ask me. Will she ever say,"Did you do it? Did P do it?" Wouldn't we love to hear their conversations! Does he date her because she gives him credibility?

Eve

My Mom has always said " Women mourn and Men Replace".. in either divorce or death..

Hey, I've also known women that started dating again, while the bodies of their deceased spouses, barely had a chance to get cold. I've also know women, who never left a relatiionship, until they had already started another one.

Hey, I've also known women that started dating again, while the bodies of their deceased spouses, barely had a chance to get cold. I've also know women, who never left a relatiionship, until they had already started another one.

I know a lot of women like that.

I don't know Beth or John personally, but I personally hate the fact that she is dating him and hope that she is very, very careful....:cool:

I meant nothing disparaging about men moving on quicker than women, just a pattern that I personally have witnessed.

I meant nothing disparaging about men moving on quicker than women, just a pattern that I personally have witnessed.
I was just hoping for "fair and balanced." Women seem to outnumber men about 20 to 1 on Websleuths. We men have to get our two cents in occasionally. No harm, no foul.

Sorry, I didn't realize it has been a year since Patsy left us. :doh: I guess Beth and John can commiserate with each other.

Sorry, I didn't realize it has been a year since Patsy left us. :doh: I guess Beth and John can commiserate with each other.
Can any of us imagine dating someone who has lost a child under similar circumstances. I can't, there would be too much remorse to attempt to deal with. If it works for both of them, then more power to them, they will probably be good for one another.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back