• Dont know / Not sure.

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicola

Reaction score
It has been so long since her disappearance and, IMO, the longer the time span the less hope there is of finding her alive. Although there is still hope, the reality of the situation is that, the chance of finding her alive is slim. I hope if she is still alive that the person/people who are 'looking after' her find it in thier hearts to let her go. If she is dead then someone must know what happened and we can all just hope that they reveal where she is.

I voted dont know/not sure, because Im not, until we have all the information available to us, I dont know where she is or if she is alive.
Would love to think she is going to be found alive, realistically the odds are not in our favour.

I voted don't know/not sure.
It's not looking good but i'm not ready to give up on Madeleine. Miracles do happen....remembering Elizabeth Smart!!

Sadly, I don't know if they will find her body, I very much doubt that she is alive. I hope I am wrong!

We must have a few physics on this board. Anyone who would vote anything other than they don't know must have powers from the fifth dimension...LOL

I don't know, but I really hope so..........

Danie Kreugel, The Locator, using DNA, a GPS system and quantum physics has made remarkable discoveries in criminal cases in the past. I support his efforts in PDL. I've read that the McCanns lost hope Madeleine was alive in July and Kreugel may be the reason as he did his searching on the beach then. Then, in August, the McCanns returned to searching the world for their daughter. The follow-up on Kreugel's findings was sketchy (PJ) partly because they were diverted by trained dogs & what they were sniffing.

I voted don't know, but I'm sure she's dead. If she is found I don't think it will be until the end of the year or some time next spring.

If she was thrown in the ocean, I hope winter storms will bring her up from wherever.

If she was buried, maybe erosion from rain will uncover her body.

And if she's just lying out there, I hope when the trees lose their leaves someone will spot her.

I doubt if they'll find Maddy, dead or alive. And I doubt if the police will solve the case--they don't have a body or any hard evidence to charge a suspect.
Eventually people will accept the fact that Maddie is gone and no one knows how or where or when. Sad story.

I find the fact that Maddy and Natalie where at a vacation spot when they
disappeared makes me think that people should vacation in places where English is the mother tongue. And not so far from home.

I doubt if they'll find Maddy, dead or alive. And I doubt if the police will solve the case--they don't have a body or any hard evidence to charge a suspect.
Eventually people will accept the fact that Maddie is gone and no one knows how or where or when. Sad story.

disappeared makes me think that people should vacation in places where English is the mother tongue. And not so far from home.

Shades of Aruba……Most definitely! IMO.

Madeleine is no longer the focus of the PLE, just as Natalee wasn’t, and isn’t the focus of the ALE.

I added the bolding, as I do not agree fully with that statement, we dont know what evidence the LE have at the moment, they may have hard evidence or they may not, but all the information has not been released yet.

I am an avid follower of the Natalee Holloway case. Neither of these cases would make me not vacation somewhere that English was not the 'mother tongue'. While these cases show what can go wrong in a vacation spot many parents of missing run into similiar issues right here in the USA.

We must have a few physics on this board. Anyone who would vote anything other than they don't know must have powers from the fifth dimension...LOL
I took this poll to be a vote on gutt feelings , nothing else..of course we dont know where or what or why or how..we can only use educated guesses.

I took this poll to be a vote on gutt feelings , nothing else..of course we dont know where or what or why or how..we can only use educated guesses.

Educated guesses is really stretching it. Where is this education coming from? P LE? The McCanns? The Tapas group? Auntie Phil? The Tabloids? I see no education, only speculation.

We only know two things without a shadow of a doubt.

1. Madeleine went to Portugal with her family
2. Her family went home without her

Educated guesses is really stretching it. Where is this education coming from? P LE? The McCanns? The Tapas group? Auntie Phil? The Tabloids? I see no education, only speculation.

The McCanns

Something that nags at me. When the McCanns were accused of concealing & transporting a corpse, they were quoted as saying, "Prove it! Where is the body?" What sort of certainty do they have, to issue such a dare or challenge. Further, they want the police to assist, along with the whole world, in finding a live Madeleine, do they not? I just find the challenge unnatural, as with some of their other utterances. Because of this, I was not surprised when the police investigated a crematorium for pets.

Something that nags at me. When the McCanns were accused of concealing & transporting a corpse, they were quoted as saying, "Prove it! Where is the body?" What sort of certainty do they have, to issue such a dare or challenge. Further, they want the police to assist, along with the whole world, in finding a live Madeleine, do they not? I just find the challenge unnatural, as with some of their other utterances. Because of this, I was not surprised when the police investigated a crematorium for pets.

The certainty of innocence?

3. Her parents neglected her and her siblings while in Portugal.

The tracing dogs followed a trail for Madeleine as far as the beach at PDL and The Locator (Krugel) detected the same route. At that beach, the traces end. I can imagine a kidnapper either taking his victim on board a boat there or trying to bury a child's body there but I cannot imagine the parents or any accomplice of theirs thinking the beach would conceal the child or provide a place of safekeeping until she could be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie