Resolved AZ - Sahuarita, WhtFem Skeletal 505UFAZ, 34-62, buried in desert, Jul'05 - Presumed identified

webrocket, I'd bet the height for Dorothy Pitcher should be 63"-65". 55" is about the size of a 9 or 10 yr old child.

Linda Kaye Watson looks fairly close.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/watson_linda.html

2861264200045078242S200x200Q851.jpg
________
2966148100045078242S200x200Q851.jpg

Linda Kaye Watson looks fairly close.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/watson_linda.html

2861264200045078242S200x200Q851.jpg
________

I don't usually put much stock in the clothing the missing person was last known wearing but Linda supposedly had sandals on and there was a sneaker found near the UID (not necessarily hers but they included it so I assume it was about her size).

Linda is on the younger side of the age range for the UID.

still a possible match.

There is a new recon for this UID in NamUs which looks even closer to Linda Kaye Watson than the previous recon.

NamUs UP Case 6771 https://identifyus.org/cases/6771

________

I sent an e-mail to Bruce Anderson of the Pima County MedEx office.

There is a new recon for this UID in NamUs which looks even closer to Linda Kaye Watson than the previous recon.

NamUs UP Case 6771 https://identifyus.org/cases/6771

________

I sent an e-mail to Bruce Anderson of the Pima County MedEx office.

I received a response:

Carl, thanks for using NamUs. I believe that Linda was excluded based upon DNA comparisons several years ago, but I will have to confirm that when I return to the office tomorrow morning. I will let you know.

glad to hear you got a prompt response Carl. Since Bruce Anderson does get back to people, I sent him an email with the information on Dorothy Pitcher.

I'll advise of any response I get.

Just this morning, they added Dorothy Pitcher to the NamUs rule-out list.

https://identifyus.org/cases/6771

you beat me to it Carl.

I got this response from Bruce Anderson:

thanks for using NamUs. Dorothy can be excluded from being UP # 6771 based upon dental discrepancies. I will amend both NamUs files to reflect this fact.

I greatly respect the fact that Mr. Anderson acknowledges and acts upon the input of the public.

I received this response from Bruce Anderson regarding Linda Kaye Watson.

Hi Carl. I am still awaiting verification from the law enforcement agency that a DNA exclusion was made. I’ll be in touch. BEA

I received this response from Bruce Anderson regarding Linda Kaye Watson.

Hi Carl. I am still awaiting verification from the law enforcement agency that a DNA exclusion was made. I’ll be in touch. BEA

Bruce Anderson replied again to say that he did verify that Linda Watson had been excluded. He didn't mention a basis in this message, although he mentioned DNA as the possible basis in his prior message.

with the limited demographic information on this UID there are many possible matches out there.

this one caught my eye, and I'm not adept at putting faces next to one another on here. the missing woman is Mildred Gayle Barrett, missing since April 12, 2002 from Orange County, CA. at the time of her disappearance, Mildred was 60 years old, between 5'0" and 5'3" tall.

Namus profile: https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/8335/21/
Charley Project: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/barrett_mildred.html

The UID had considerable dental work done and Mildred appears to have been well off and cared about her appearance.

ncmaprofile_all.php

505ufaz.html

Dana Elaine Becker

Classification: Endangered Missing Adult

Alias / Nickname: Dana Mays

Date of Birth: 1966-02-10

Date Missing: 2000-07-17

From City/State: Phoenix, AZ

Age at Time of Disappearance: 34

Race: White

Height: 61 inches

Weight: 82 pounds

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Hazel

Complexion: Medium

Glasses/Contacts Description: Glasses (description not available)

Identifying Characteristics: Scar under chin, deep scar on right leg just under the knee.

Jewelry: Silver pinky ring.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Dana, who also may use the name Dana Mays, was last seen by her friends in the vicinity of 67th Ave. and Indian School Rd.

*I recently met this woman's sister who has had NO help from PPD regarding her sisters disappearance-she implied that because her sister was known to run in drug circles as the reason there had been no interest on their part investigating her disappearance - 1 woman was questioned & given a polygraph -WHICH SHE FAILED- but they released her the same day & went no further in the case. the woman who was questioned was overheard boasting about "her being wrapped in a blanket, after being kept(dead) under a bed", for more than a week-also about having seen this poor womans eyeball "floating in a toilet" and being driven to the "desert & buried". PPD has never investigated any of these claims from various witnesses that have come forward...*

ncmaprofile_all.php

505ufaz.html

Dana Elaine Becker

Classification: Endangered Missing Adult

Alias / Nickname: Dana Mays

Date of Birth: 1966-02-10

Date Missing: 2000-07-17

From City/State: Phoenix, AZ

Age at Time of Disappearance: 34

Race: White

Height: 61 inches

Weight: 82 pounds

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Hazel

Complexion: Medium

Glasses/Contacts Description: Glasses (description not available)

Identifying Characteristics: Scar under chin, deep scar on right leg just under the knee.

Jewelry: Silver pinky ring.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Dana, who also may use the name Dana Mays, was last seen by her friends in the vicinity of 67th Ave. and Indian School Rd.

*I recently met this woman's sister who has had NO help from PPD regarding her sisters disappearance-she implied that because her sister was known to run in drug circles as the reason there had been no interest on their part investigating her disappearance - 1 woman was questioned & given a polygraph -WHICH SHE FAILED- but they released her the same day & went no further in the case. the woman who was questioned was overheard boasting about "her being wrapped in a blanket, after being kept(dead) under a bed", for more than a week-also about having seen this poor womans eyeball "floating in a toilet" and being driven to the "desert & buried". PPD has never investigated any of these claims from various witnesses that have come forward...*
Saw her too and wonder about the condition of her dentals if she was a heavy drug user. Do you still have contact with her sister?

here is a side-by-side. it should be noted that these were given a 72% match rating. she is also said to be blonde, but her natural hair color is brown. look at the crookedness of the nose, the eyes, mouth, height, age, even the facial wrinkles are almost identical...eerie isn't it?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Sahuarita2.jpg
    Sahuarita2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 20

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors