Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Catchhing up yet again. Ok here we go:

1. GEANIE has some rumours that are quite eerily accurate.
2. I will be surprised if most of us don't have the bejesus shocked out of us
3. Caterpillars are more prevalent at night - not that I'm totally buying that story

And, some know I'm a forensic psychologist (mostly children) but as a result frequently visit their parents - in prison. I had to pay a visit out there unexpectedly quite recently- an event requiring my input. No, hang on to your knickers...not GBC - and I couldn't tell anyway:)

Being a female, the guards are brilliant with us and so friendly. Now it seems a certain high profile newish addition is somewhat aloof, a little holier than thou but doesn't cry as much as they used to. And...word spreads fast in these places. A lot of people would like to meet this newish person it appears. Protection...hmmm. Years down the track...I've seen quite a few moved out of there:)

And that's all I have to say about that

makes me sad that he doesnt cry as much as he used to :(

Nice to hear. Hope he doesn't get moved and gets no protection. He is in there for a reason and should cop the consequences

Hi Couldbe. I have always found it odd that GBC was so articulate about what Allison was wearing. How many of us would be able to describe clothing our OH or kids walked out the door in. Most men and some women just don't notice that kind of stuff, especially if they have been together for a long time. I conducted my own experiment and once walked out the door with my dress tucked up in my undies to see if OH & son would notice.
Nope, nothing.:viking:

Lol! I strongly suspect my OH and sons wouldn't notice this either! Could rely on my daughter to bring it to my attention though :)

makes me sad that he doesnt cry as much as he used to :(

Ohhh yes....same here, what a b****y big sook he is though, to cry at all, it wouldn't be about Allison either but about himself............I hope he is haunted......am so pleased he is there......

Ohhh yes....same here, what a b****y big sook he is though, to cry at all, it wouldn't be about Allison either but about himself............I hope he is haunted......am so pleased he is there......

:rocker:

Awwh Shucks Timmy Thanx !!!! U r too kind!

Hi Liadan, could your computer have a firewall set....or are you using a work computer that defaults:maddening::maddening: back to original settings....grrrrr....you poor thing...it must be driving you mad

3. Caterpillars are more prevalent at night - not that I'm totally buying that story

And, some know I'm a forensic psychologist (mostly children) but as a result frequently visit their parents - in prison. I had to pay a visit out there unexpectedly quite recently- an event requiring my input. No, hang on to your knickers...not GBC - and I couldn't tell anyway:)

Being a female, the guards are brilliant with us and so friendly. Now it seems a certain high profile newish addition is somewhat aloof, a little holier than thou but doesn't cry as much as they used to. And...word spreads fast in these places. A lot of people would like to meet this newish person it appears. Protection...hmmm. Years down the track...I've seen quite a few moved out of there:)

IMO if he was innocent he would still be crying heaps and would hardly be aloof

Hi Liadan, could your computer have a firewall set....or are you using a work computer that defaults:maddening::maddening: back to original settings....grrrrr....you poor thing...it must be driving you mad

Well...... That's WAY more helpful than my comment!

I have no links other than you have.
It is all from my friend......I would not put it here if not true...:fence:
I have sat on the fence until it became known as real.
The children would be the answer and key to what really went on in the house....Maybe they are protected now...but they will still talk to friends etc about how GBC treated ABC...so sad for them...They will just tell it as it were....they are so innocent and they will talk...it is just natural...:truce:

Thanks for that. From the first day I have been praying for them, first that she would be found & then that it GBC wassn't involved. Despite how guilty he looked only because I thought how terrible it would be for the girls to lose another parent. I watched that first interview with GCB & his sister & knew she was gone forever. How he & potentially his family watched those girls cry for their mother knowing what had happened disgusts me beyond words.
However, maybe if they were so aware of what was actually happening, it's for the best. My girls are the same age & I just want to weep everytime I think about what he has stolen from them. May they grow strong in family love & the knowledge their mother loved them more than anything else.
I drive over the bridge most days the cross & flowers always cheers me in the depths of human baseness, the selflessness & generosity of others will overpower greed and immorality.

Yup Timmy!! Somehow that box- it NEVER remembers me. I tick it EVERY time I log in but alas it has never worked! So I log in with p-word and u-name every page and every post I make. ERHHHHH

Don't know what browser you're using, but make sure you have cookies enabled in the preferences/settings/options/whatever. When you log into WS, it should write a small file, called a cookie, to your computer, that is associated with the site, and which tells the site that you're logged in every time you come here.

And it will work with multiple computers. For example, I have one computer that stays on 24/7, and so it will show me as being logged in here 24/7 (check the list at the bottom of this page). But I can also log in from work via a MacBook, or from my iPad, or even my iPhone. Each one remembers me as being logged in. But in reality I'm only logged in from one at any one time, even though the home computer is showing me as logged in 24/7 and always from there - even when I'm somewhere else. If you see what I mean... ;)

IMO if he was innocent he would still be crying heaps and would hardly be aloof

I agree! And you think his family would be shouting his innocence from the rooftops! Well, at least that's what I'd be doing if one of my children had been falsely accused of murder!!! IMO

Pulps, give us the eerily accurate part please :)

Oh I think his tv interview was quite prophetic. He was a little bit hurt, but he's ok now. Sad but that's how he is it seems. And, people who do things like that are often only sad they got caught. The part that is really sad is when parents do things like this and their children are left behind in such trauma. I have unfortunately worked with many children who are in similar circumstances. It is very difficult for them even with loving family like the Dickies. They lose both parents tragically. One more tragically than the other. Often they seem to comprehend the finality of death but the trauma of a parent suddenly going into prison is so hard to understand. The questions they have! That said, when some, years later, are old enough to understand they are very relieved the parent is in prison. The number of times I've heard "my daddy was mean to my mummy" would make you cry. It seems many children are all too familiar with DV. I hope, really hope, that the girls are one day able to find peace and that they in time find joy. I have met many who do experience this eventually.

http://www.mensshed.org/home/.aspx

sorry, still up to page 28, this may have been discussed....this address will give you the details about the mensshed....its to encourage men to 'talk'.....were I live, near Orange NSW it is very popular, and men with disabilities are encourage to attend as well....

:angel::angel::angel:
Oh I think his tv interview was quite prophetic. He was a little bit hurt, but he's ok now. Sad but that's how he is it seems. And, people who do things like that are often only sad they got caught. The part that is really sad is when parents do things like this and their children are left behind in such trauma. I have unfortunately worked with many children who are in similar circumstances. It is very difficult for them even with loving family like the Dickies. They lose both parents tragically. One more tragically than the other. Often they seem to comprehend the finality of death but the trauma of a parent suddenly going into prison is so hard to understand. The questions they have! That said, when some, years later, are old enough to understand they are very relieved the parent is in prison. The number of times I've heard "my daddy was mean to my mummy" would make you cry. It seems many children are all too familiar with DV. I hope, really hope, that the girls are one day able to find peace and that they in time find joy. I have met many who do experience this eventually.

you are an angel :angel:

Well said Timmy. I totally agree. If someone I loved was being accused of a crime they didn't commit I would be out there 24/7 protesting and in everyone's face proclaiming his innocence.
IMO the family going quiet is definitely a sign of guilt

A few pages back someone posted (can't recall who sorry!) that one of the girls said that "their daddy is mean to mummy". Can't get this out of my head. I worry about what must be going through their heads. I worry about what they saw in their young lives, not just that night, to make them say such a thing. How they feel about their dad then and now. I worry about how this all will effect their futures. It must be so confusing and frightening for them and I wish there was something that could be done to ensure their well being now and in the future.

Pulp fiction I admire your strength to be able to do the job you do. Seeing the effects these crimes have on innocent children must be absolutely heart breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member