Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

Didn't realize it was being streamed..but caught this tweet:

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony Wites saying biological father should know when Caylee died and he wants to know who the biological father is.

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony Judge wants to know why Casey won't answer question about who was present when Tim Miller was in the house.

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony Greene saying if judge wants more info, he wants "in camera" discussion to keep out of media

Well she just is soo special isn't she?

No audio throughout the entire hearing then judge munyon takes the courageous route of going in camera. FL courts are a JOKE

No audio throughout the entire hearing then judge munyon takes the courageous route of going in camera. FL courts are a JOKE
ITA...IMO, anybody who donated their time and money to TES (besides blood, sweat, and tears) has a right to know. Bad call by the judge.

Horace & RR0004 - I hope this tweet makes you smile... OCA is no longer the draw she thought she was....

#caseyanthony There is literally no one in the courtroom except 8 media, 2 court deputies, 3 lawyers, JA and the judge.

I was following the tweets from court. Something that made me smile was that the room was almost empty. 8 media and the attorneys were all that were present. Maybe that will show that nobody cares enough to harm her.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony Greene: if Casey answers your questions, it could be construed as a pattern of lies that could be used against her in appeal.

is her own lawyer calling her a liar yet again? this one doesnt make sense (unless he is calling her a liar who is gonna lie more....which is true.)

#caseyanthony Greene: if Casey answers your questions, it could be construed as a pattern of lies that could be used against her in appeal.

is her own lawyer calling her a liar yet again? this one doesnt make sense (unless he is calling her a liar who is gonna lie more....which is true.)

Er, it won't be 'construed' as lies Mr Greene. It will be accepted as a continuation of the pattern of lies .... which it seems you now either subscribe to or are covering up. Either way, you know she's lying.

By the way, Mr Greene should be careful how he words his submissions - isn't a pattern of lies versus one single lie the basis for her appeal on the conviction? But he now infers that she tells 'patterns' of lies?

I am SO disgusted with this judge. Why doesn't she just throw both cases out of court? Why string it out like this? She can't make ONE decision. This is SO ridiculous! What the eff is it about Casey that has this judge so undecided? I mean, really? What next, the case being put off for the next ten years while Judge Munyon takes her sweet time to decide to put on her big girl panties or not?

God, this has been the worst day, and to come here and find out that yet AGAIN Munyon can't or won't make a decision just...I can't even put it into words!

So the same lies that were used for her in the criminal acquittal, now can't be used against her in the civil suits? Makes zero sense.. If the lies are what ultimately got her off, they should be fair game to convict elsewhere.. FCA and her DT made the bed, now she must lie in it. You can't use an excuse, only to retract it when it's convenient for you. The arrogance and lack of accountability surrounding FCA is maddening..

I am SO disgusted with this judge. Why doesn't she just throw both cases out of court? Why string it out like this? She can't make ONE decision. This is SO ridiculous! What the eff is it about Casey that has this judge so undecided? I mean, really? What next, the case being put off for the next ten years while Judge Munyon takes her sweet time to decide to put on her big girl panties or not?

God, this has been the worst day, and to come here and find out that yet AGAIN Munyon can't or won't make a decision just...I can't even put it into words!

bbm

...apparently Munyon can't either.

She should recuse herself if she's not smart enough to figure it out.

Or, as i think, too afraid to make a decision.

And I want to know how long it's going to take for Princess to get her appeal heard? GMAB

EquuSearch founder 'no show' in court

"...EquuSearch attorneys told WFTV that Miller filed a motion for a protective order and both sides agreed that Miller could give his deposition in January. However, Casey's attorneys said if Miller didn't show up on Tuesday, they would ask the judge to hold him in contempt."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/equusearch-founder-no-show-civil-suit-against-case/nF6RT/

It's funny how her attorney says they never received anything for another date but he's dressed in a t-shirt and baseball hat. Was he really going to go to court like that? :waitasec: :rolleyes:

I think Tim should tell them he is unable to travel to Orlando for a depo due to time constraints in helping families find their missing loved ones so it needs to be done by video.

EquuSearch founder 'no show' in court

"...EquuSearch attorneys told WFTV that Miller filed a motion for a protective order and both sides agreed that Miller could give his deposition in January. However, Casey's attorneys said if Miller didn't show up on Tuesday, they would ask the judge to hold him in contempt."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/equusearch-founder-no-show-civil-suit-against-case/nF6RT/

:waitasec: At what time and Where did the media interview OCA's attorney?
He does not look like he came from a deposition or work for that matter, he's wearing a t-shirt and ball cap.

I think Tim should tell them he is unable to travel to Orlando for a depo due to time constraints in helping families find their missing loved ones so it needs to be done by video.

And I bet HE won't come in disguise and plead the 5th a gazillion times either...they just to bully and intimidate him like they tried with Zenaida. And that so is NOT going to work. Oh just TRY that, please Greene, with Tim Miller! I would pay to see that!

From the Orange County Clerk's website regarding TES's civil lawsuit vs Casey Anthony

Posted 12/19/2011 Notice of Hearing
01/09/2012 @ 2:00 pm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater