FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like them to canvas the places she used to hang out especially restaurants she went to nearby again...or now if it was never done. I would also like to know where the brother and his friends went while she was gone...bars, restaurants, etc. The only place I heard they were is her condo and the pool. I know they did not spend the weekend in Orlando without going out at night.

If someone were watching her then seeing her brother without her would clue them in that maybe she was gone that weekend and may have set someone off.

I just don't see anything that really points to it being an illegal worker involved in this other than possibly the return of her car. I would say it is someone more established and is local. I also believe it is someone with more education than a day laborer. This was done swiftly, efficiently, and with some planning, imo. To leave no clues in a daytime abduction of a woman who has such a presence as Jenn and with other workers in the area just doesn't sound like a random event to me.

I disagree, SS. I think this was sorta random. I think someone was watching her that worked there. I can see where a van parked next to her car would be an easy abduction. Then, in an attempt to make it seem like something else, move the car, leave no evidence in the car because the car wasn't used in the abduction.

I will always believe unless and until someone proves me wrong that this was a worker on the site. I think he is gone now and probably had help getting away. There is someone who can help but will they? Doubt it.

CP, there was a landscaping crew working near her car every Tuesday and they said they did not see her that morning at all (they sounded familiar with Jenn)...wouldn't that put a hole in your theory? They would also have seen a van if one existed. (We just found out about the landscapers.)

CP, there was a landscaping crew working near her car every Tuesday and they said they did not see her that morning at all (they sounded familiar with Jenn)...wouldn't that put a hole in your theory? They would also have seen a van if one existed. (We just found out about the landscapers.)

Not trusting the landscaper info. Just a gut feeling but it feels right to me. So, I will still stay with a worker there whether it was landscape, drywall, concrete layer or a general laborer. I can't shake this one....sorry.

I tend to agree with the worker theory... think about it- there are times when illegals who come to work in the U.S. have quite a hefty crime record in their home countries and who knows who all is involved. I lean more towards the worker theory myself.

It is just too convenient for me. If it were an illegal worker, there would be some indication by now. Someone would have talked or otherwise there would be evidence found to point in that direction.

Not to say that I don't appreciate your theories, but this is the sole theory of LE, imo, and it has resulted with no solid leads. It is time for the course of the investigation to branch off into other directions and let it go since it has brought them to a dead end. When you reach a point where you can no longer find a reason to be on that path to find the puzzle pieces...you need to start over and head into a new direction. There are pieces which will fall into place to find Jennifer. It is only a matter of finding the first piece!

For what it is worth, and this is just MHO the following point to the perpetrator being an 'illegal.'

The fact that nobody has indicated that they even suspect who the POI in the security camera photos is.

The height of the POI (5'3"-5'5") fits well with smaller and more slightly built nationalities.

There appears to be no local knowledge of this crime. LE have plenty of contacts on the 'dark side' and they would have picked up on any street talk.

It appears that many illegal's were living in unsold condos in the Mosaic complex. For me this fact alone has red flags all over it.

The fact that the fliers, mobile billboards, reward offers, playing cards in jails and TV appearances by the family has not moved this case forward by one inch indicates that nobody in Orlando or its surrounds has a clue who the suspect is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is likely the perpetrator was back in his country of birth by the time Jennifer's car was found.
That's my best hunch.

It is just too convenient for me. If it were an illegal worker, there would be some indication by now. Someone would have talked or otherwise there would be evidence found to point in that direction.

Not to say that I don't appreciate your theories, but this is the sole theory of LE, imo, and it has resulted with no solid leads. It is time for the course of the investigation to branch off into other directions and let it go since it has brought them to a dead end. When you reach a point where you can no longer find a reason to be on that path to find the puzzle pieces...you need to start over and head into a new direction. There are pieces which will fall into place to find Jennifer. It is only a matter of finding the first piece!

I completely agree with this. I am disappointed in how this was handled by LE, and continues to be. Lastly, LE needs to clarify this suspect to the public to get any new leads. I am personally aware that the most recent analysis shows him to be about 5'10", which LE has.

So this analysis of the poi being 5'10".... who did it? why is it not being released etc?

Univ of Gainesville Proff, IIRC, I have no idea why LE has not released it, maybe because they find all the analysis so far somewhat subjective. That is really my issue. They are not releasing alot I feel might progress the case, wherever it leads

I apologize if this has been discussed previously, but does anyone see a similarity between the JK POI and the POI in the Palm Beach mall murders?

The gunman is described as either white or hispanic, medium complexion about 5'11", 180 pounds, wearing sunglasses and a full-brimmed floppy hat, possibly with a ponytail.

http://www.myspace.com/brpsd

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/community/news/bocaraton/sfl-flpbochicchio1212sbdec12,0,3970354.story

The Palm Beach suspect used a gun--which as others mentioned in the case of JK--could explain why there was no evidence of a struggle. AND his MO is to approach women who are carrying things (bags, packages) near malls or businesses and then drives his victims away from the crime scene.

Just an idea...

:confused:
I apologize if this has been discussed previously, but does anyone see a similarity between the JK POI and the POI in the Palm Beach mall murders?

The gunman is described as either white or hispanic, medium complexion about 5'11", 180 pounds, wearing sunglasses and a full-brimmed floppy hat, possibly with a ponytail.

http://www.myspace.com/brpsd

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/community/news/bocaraton/sfl-flpbochicchio1212sbdec12,0,3970354.story

The Palm Beach suspect used a gun--which as others mentioned in the case of JK--could explain why there was no evidence of a struggle. AND his MO is to approach women who are carrying things (bags, packages) near malls or businesses and then drives his victims away from the crime scene.

Just an idea...
I just watched the special on Palm beach last night. Ant it cross my mind to if the cases were connected. But I thought more of Christine Green case who had a SUV.

I completely agree with this. I am disappointed in how this was handled by LE, and continues to be. Lastly, LE needs to clarify this suspect to the public to get any new leads. I am personally aware that the most recent analysis shows him to be about 5'10", which LE has.
:dance: At last, a step in the right direction!! This is exciting to me as it is what we have contended all along! Thanks for letting us know about that because it is HUGE.

These are things they need to release to the public instead of the same old tired theories. New info and fresh perspectives are going to solve this case! It just takes one piece to start building on and this would go a long way to open up the public's eyes to a new suspect pool.

UCFAlumni2002 has not had her question answered adequately:

So this analysis of the poi being 5'10".... who did it? why is it not being released etc?
I would like a link to this research. The accuracy of measurements and calculations of the POI by both local LE & the FBI are being challenged.
I presume their efforts had some scientific basis so we should at the very least have a research paper to read.

I am only to happy to have a revised height for the POI but I want to see the method by which the new height was arrived at.

UCFAlumni2002 has not had her question answered adequately:

I would like a link to this research. The accuracy of measurements and calculations of the POI by both local LE & the FBI are being challenged.
I presume their efforts had some scientific basis so we should at the very least have a research paper to read.

I am only to happy to have a revised height for the POI but I want to see the method by which the new height was arrived at.

Mystery, very respectfully I say this HAS BEEN SUBMITED to the lead detective in Jenn's case. There is not a link to un-released info. I completely understand if you wish to invalidate it based on that, no mas.

However, I think again the issue becomes.. Why is LE holding info that may progress an investigation? I do not say that lightly, I say it because it is true. And I do not think it fair to Jenn or her family.

In order to determine the height of the POI, the following would be needed
Focal length of the security camera lens
Height of the camera from the ground
Distance of the camera from the gate
Height of the gate
Distance between the gate pillars
Distance between the individual grills in the gate
Distance of the POI from the gate
Height of the boxwoods on either side of the gate
The approximate height of the POI could be calculated from these using photogrammatic fomulae. But it would only be an approximation - the result could be as much as 2" +/-. The only measurement that is not precise is the distance of the POI from the gate.

It's interesting that the POI is walking south and still in the parking area of HOTG - were there other cameras on the buildings that could have captured a better shot of the POI - or was only camera 3 working?:waitasec:

Mystery, very respectfully I say this HAS BEEN SUBMITED to the lead detective in Jenn's case. There is not a link to un-released info. I completely understand if you wish to invalidate it based on that, no mas.

However, I think again the issue becomes.. Why is LE holding info that may progress an investigation? I do not say that lightly, I say it because it is true. And I do not think it fair to Jenn or her family.
I could not agree more. It isn't fair to Jenn or her family. I also find it curious they say leads are coming in daily, but I have never known a case this old which has generated that kind of activity. Is this what LE is saying?

Thanks for the explanation. I too wonder about the secrecy that seems to cloud aspects of this case.
Soon I will be believing the rogue cop theory.

Since this research belongs to a person outside of LE could the researcher (professor) not release his work to the print media at least?

Why can't he release it to Jennifer's family? He would be helping them tremendously if he has proven everyone has been looking for the wrong sized person for three years.

All it takes is one phone call to turn this case on its head and have LE looking for somewhere to hide.
Why isn't that call being made?

Thanks for the explanation. I too wonder about the secrecy that seems to cloud aspects of this case.
Soon I will be believing the rogue cop theory.

Since this research belongs to a person outside of LE could the researcher (professor) not release his work to the print media at least?

Why can't he release it to Jennifer's family? He would be helping them tremendously if he has proven everyone has been looking for the wrong sized person for three years.

All it takes is one phone call to turn this case on its head and have LE looking for somewhere to hide.
Why isn't that call being made?

Mystery, again respectfully, what makes you think it has not been released to Jenn's family? Because if your telling me (us) that is not the case, then that is different info than I have, and I will be sure to follow up on it, upon your advice. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member