Drunk woman attacks plane crew with prosthetic leg

TrackerSam

Reaction score
Police say the drunk woman, 48, began 'swearing blue murder' and throwing food at staff on the Thomson Airlines flight because she wanted cigarettes.
A plane had to be diverted to Gatwick Airport last night after a woman allegedly unleashed a foul-mouthed tirade and threw her prosthetic leg at cabin crew.

Holidaymaker John Smith, 48, from Falkirk, said: “We were coming back from Tunisia when this lady kicked off. She was off her face on drink.

“She was shouting ‘I want cigarettes’ and that she wanted a parachute to jump off the plane.

“She slapped a young girl and then assaulted the cabin crew with her prosthetic leg.

They took it off her, but she started kicking them with her good leg.

“It sounds funny, but it was not a laughing matter at the time. It was serious. She was totally drunk. It was pretty shocking.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...n-attacks-plane-crew-with-prosthetic-leg.html

IMO - this woman should be banned from flying ever again. Its stressful enough for the crew and passengers, and to have to deal with a drunk and angry passenger is very dangerous and unacceptable.

She slapped a young girl? I hope she gets 10 years hard time - with NO cigarettes.

I heard this and all I can think of is how now she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Couldn't they find a parachute to give her?

I heard this and all I can think of is how now she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

:drumroll:

She might have a career in kick boxing.

:drumroll:

Police say the drunk woman, 48, began 'swearing blue murder' and throwing food at staff on the Thomson Airlines flight because she wanted cigarettes.
A plane had to be diverted to Gatwick Airport last night after a woman allegedly unleashed a foul-mouthed tirade and threw her prosthetic leg at cabin crew.

Holidaymaker John Smith, 48, from Falkirk, said: “We were coming back from Tunisia when this lady kicked off. She was off her face on drink.

“She was shouting ‘I want cigarettes’ and that she wanted a parachute to jump off the plane.

“She slapped a young girl and then assaulted the cabin crew with her prosthetic leg.

They took it off her, but she started kicking them with her good leg.

“It sounds funny, but it was not a laughing matter at the time. It was serious. She was totally drunk. It was pretty shocking.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...n-attacks-plane-crew-with-prosthetic-leg.html

I have to take issue with it being no laughing matter. I'd be in stitches. :laughcry: I've got a sick sense of humor like that though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back