UNSOLVED TX - Houston, LIVING WhtMale, 70's, hit by truck, Nov'15

I was just checking to see if anyone had posted this yet! Great minds think alike :dance:

I hope he's identified soon; someone is probably missing their Grandpa.

[h=1]INFORMATION SOUGHT ON PATIENT LEFT IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER HOUSTON ACCIDENT (photo at link)[/h]
http://abc13.com/news/do-you-know-this-hit-and-run-victim/1105024/

The article says he was hit by a truck in the 8000 Block of Bellaire 2 Days before Thanksgiving. He is currently at Memorial Herman Hospital in critical but stable condition.

"What we can tell you is he is a male, appears to be in his early 70s, blue eyes, silver hair, and I believe a mustache," Memorial Hermann's Vice President and Chief Operating Officer told us.

And he's about six feet tall and between 200 and 210 pounds.

Tom Flanagan says doctors need to find this man's family so they can know who they're treating and how to do it.

"It's really important for us as the healthcare providers. We like to know the history of the patient. Do they have any medical history? Have they been on any type of routine medications? Do they have any allergies to any type of medication or food or anything like that?"

There's also a human interest in finding his family.

"We don't like patients that are by themselves and can't communicate and advocate for themselves," Flanagan said."

Poor guy.

[h=1]INFORMATION SOUGHT ON PATIENT LEFT IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER HOUSTON ACCIDENT (photo at link)[/h]
http://abc13.com/news/do-you-know-this-hit-and-run-victim/1105024/

If you recognize him, you can call 713-704-4000.

Maybeng with tow companies to see what cas might hAve been aband one near that location,...probably a large task in such a big city, but maybe they they can somehow narrow it down by region, I dont know...maybe theres a vehicle that's been parked nearby for a while...but he had no belongings on him, no KEYS, phone, id, wallet, obviously since they can't I'd him, was he homeless? what type of condition was his clothing in? Is there a shelter close by to where he was hit since he had no keys, etc? Maybe something fell out of his pocket when he was hit..I hope he recovers well and they can I'd him.

(Lord, my autocorrect above, lol, either that or I must have literally been falling asleep while I was writing!)

Any news?

If you recognize him, you can call 713-704-4000.

Maybeng with tow companies to see what cas might hAve been aband one near that location,...probably a large task in such a big city, but maybe they they can somehow narrow it down by region, I dont know...maybe theres a vehicle that's been parked nearby for a while...but he had no belongings on him, no KEYS, phone, id, wallet, obviously since they can't I'd him, was he homeless? what type of condition was his clothing in? Is there a shelter close by to where he was hit since he had no keys, etc? Maybe something fell out of his pocket when he was hit..I hope he recovers well and they can I'd him.

I wonder if he was visiting family from out of town--went out for a walk and left his stuff behind because he wasn't planning to be gone long?

I think the eyebrows are different, but thought this was worth posting here. Anybody read Spanish? Looks like he is only 5'7" so it is probably not a match. http://www.milenio.com/region/alert...ecido-doctor_Sergio_Gonzalez_0_632936787.html

alerta_amber-anciano_desaparecido-doctor_Sergio_Gonzalez_MILIMA20151122_0107_30.jpg

Pretty sure it's not him.

I think it says he's 61, partly bald, with a darkish complexion and dark brown eyes, a partly gray mustache, and "transient global amnesia." He went missing on 19 November in Nuevo Laredo, which is just across the river from Laredo Texas. He's from San Pedro Garza Garcia, which appears to be a suburb of Monterrey, which appears to be about 150 miles south of Laredo.

The eyes are the big thing: the injured man has blue eyes. He's also quite fair, where Dr. Salinas appears to be medium dark. Lots of similarities though...

I think the eyebrows are different, but thought this was worth posting here. Anybody read Spanish? Looks like he is only 5'7" so it is probably not a match. http://www.milenio.com/region/alert...ecido-doctor_Sergio_Gonzalez_0_632936787.html

Honestly I don't really think they look anything alike. I'd translate the article you've linked to but ClaireNC got the gist of it; Sergio is described as having brown eyes and this man is definitely blue-eyed. Additionally, Dr. Gonzalez disappeared driving his vehicle, a Camry with unique plates. I believe our friend was hit in the crosswalk and had no keys or wallet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back