Missing - POCONOSLEUTHER - one of our own

poco

Reaction score
I am just baffled by the sudden disappearance of pocono - her last post was on 11/17 where she wrote

I'll post more tomorrow as I'm positively exhausted tonight. I had to drop in and thank each and every one of you for your prayers and well wishes. I know God heard us, but I'm meant to travel a different path apparently. But, honestly, I'm at peace with it. I'll update later.

Thanks and love to all.

I hate it when one of our own goes missing. Does anyone know how to contact her?

no but i have been praying for her. i am wondering if her medical problems are preventing her from posting here right now.

I just read her profile and see that she was last here on 12/28, but apparently didn't post.

Pocono, come back wherever you are! You are missed!

I think this is such a great forum! Few of us know each other personally but when one has been gone for a while you all worry! What great people you all are.

I don't post all the time but read most of the posts. I do all my venting at work! But they still love me!

poco said:
Does anyone know how to contact her?
Hi Poco,:)
What about the book sharing thread?
Page 16 of the "Sharing Amber's Book!" thread in the Laci Peterson forum?

book link

Poconosleuther also spoke about having a website on the JBR forum (Tracy e-mails ready to read ) and asked magpie to send and email. Maybe magpie knows the link to the website. Page #4 post #99.

Just some thoughts.

We have respect for one another here and when someone is missing, we worry.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Hi dark_shadows. Does anyone here know her well enough to have her email or phone#? I have only joined recently, so I don't know her. But, I did read her last post, and from something else I read I am under the impression that she had medical problems (?). I hope she is okay.

That's 6 days she hasn't been here. Poco, do you know how often she usually logged in?

A different path doesn't sound to me like a medical reason, but maybe she has to be with or do something she doesn't really want to but there is no alternative for her.

Do you know what her medical problems are? To me it said she was leaving here even though she really loved Websleuths.

LionRun said:
Hi dark_shadows. Does anyone here know her well enough to have her email or phone#? I have only joined recently, so I don't know her. But, I did read her last post, and from something else I read I am under the impression that she had medical problems (?). I hope she is okay.
Hi LionRun,:sick:

I just got done reading her past posts. She stated on the prayer thread that she had a personal issue and does not want to relay what the problem is.

I hope that her and her family are ok.
Also she asked for prayer requests for her husband in the Laci Peterson forum title;(Sorry, OT -- badly need your prayers. ). 10-23-04.

Thank goodness, Poconosleuther is back!
:woohoo:

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Thank goodness, Poconosleuther is back!
:woohoo:

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Uhhh...did I miss something? How do you know she is back? Where was she? Is she okay now? Do you have "poco" confused with "poconosleuther"?

I'm confused!

Susan

Uhhh...did I miss something? How do you know she is back? Where was she? Is she okay now? Do you have "poco" confused with "poconosleuther"?

I'm confused!

Susan
That would be Pocono Sleuther. If you search that, you will bring up her posts

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member