Could John have sacrificed JonBenet instead of Patsy?

Shanny

Reaction score
I've read alot of post that always talk about Patsy sacrificing JonBenet on Christmas so that JonBenet can be saved or have a place in Heaven. Well what about John? This came to me the other day when I was watching a show on t.v. that talked about alot of Hollywood stars sacrificing someone close to them & getting them killed in order to move up in the Hollywood business & be successful. It's called The Illuminati. Anyway, what if John made a deal to sacrifice his daughter to move up in the Access Graphics business? In order for his business to be successful, he had to hire someone to kill JonBenet after Access Graphics got successful. Just a thought..........................

You mean like a deal with the Devil? It doesn't really work that way. Let''s not make more of this than it was. This was no supernatural event. Just the awful accidental killing of a child, staged to look like something it wasn't. And frankly, Access Graphics declined over the years since her death, not the other way around. Not much of a "deal".
When people speak of Patsy "sacrificing" her daughter, they don't mean in the literal sense, like a pagan sacrifice or Santeria practices. Not that it does not happen in some places (the world is full of evil), but that is not what this was.

In those circles where child sacrifice is practiced, you could find people from all walks of life, but I doubt the Rs were among them. And they usually do not involve the members' own children.

I know there are sites devoted to putting this kind of spin on this crime, but I am not someone who believes that this case has anything to do with the occult, or groups who ritually murder people.

I've read alot of post that always talk about Patsy sacrificing JonBenet on Christmas so that JonBenet can be saved or have a place in Heaven. Well what about John? This came to me the other day when I was watching a show on t.v. that talked about alot of Hollywood stars sacrificing someone close to them & getting them killed in order to move up in the Hollywood business & be successful. It's called The Illuminati. Anyway, what if John made a deal to sacrifice his daughter to move up in the Access Graphics business? In order for his business to be successful, he had to hire someone to kill JonBenet after Access Graphics got successful. Just a thought..........................

Interesting.Was thinking about this.But I was thinking of other motivations, religious ones ,not business related.

You mean like a deal with the Devil? It doesn't really work that way. Let''s not make more of this than it was. This was no supernatural event. Just the awful accidental killing of a child, staged to look like something it wasn't. And frankly, Access Graphics declined over the years since her death, not the other way around. Not much of a "deal".
When people speak of Patsy "sacrificing" her daughter, they don't mean in the literal sense, like a pagan sacrifice or Santeria practices. Not that it does not happen in some places (the world is full of evil), but that is not what this was.

In those circles where child sacrifice is practiced, you could find people from all walks of life, but I doubt the Rs were among them. And they usually do not involve the members' own children.

I know there are sites devoted to putting this kind of spin on this crime, but I am not someone who believes that this case has anything to do with the occult, or groups who ritually murder people.

High preaching going on here, because it is stated as fact, when obviously it lacks the basis in facts or public support.

The recent developments in the case have severely affected how this case is reported in the media.

The public doesn't want to know anymore about how it makes sense in 100 ways for the R's to have killed their daughter, having been pushed into a corner like anyone naturally would, or having sacraficed their own child, or whatever. And how it all perfectly fits in somebody's mind, when its now obvous to the public these people don't know what they were talking about. The public now believes that there's not enough evidence against them, and more evidence against somebody else.

Instead the public wants to know who owns the DNA and the handwriting.

Yes, I do loves my high preachin'. And I'm not the only "preacher".

The recent developments in the case have severely affected how this case is reported in the media.

Quite so. That's why I decided to write in the first place.

The public doesn't want to know anymore about how it makes sense in 100 ways for the R's to have killed their daughter, having been pushed into a corner like anyone naturally would, or having sacraficed their own child, or whatever. And how it all perfectly fits in somebody's mind, when its now obvous to the public these people don't know what they were talking about. The public now believes that there's not enough evidence against them, and more evidence against somebody else.

Instead the public wants to know who owns the DNA and the handwriting.

We'll SEE about that!

You who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears, bury the rag deep in your face, for now is the time for your fears. Dylan

The marketing of this tragedy is over. The opportunity to scrape money off of this innocent child's gruesome death is all but over. When her torturer is identified, and he will be, we'll see a brief blip in the radar, an "aw shucks, that's what I figured all along" and it will fade away for good.

The harm, the long, criminal parade of injustice to the R's will receive sincere expressions of regret for a split second by talking heads, and will disappear from the American conscience like the wind.

The marketing of this tragedy is over. The opportunity to scrape money off of this innocent child's gruesome death is all but over. When her torturer is identified, and he will be, we'll see a brief blip in the radar, an "aw shucks, that's what I figured all along" and it will fade away for good.

Disagree.

The harm, the long, criminal parade of injustice to the R's will receive sincere expressions of regret for a split second by talking heads, and will disappear from the American conscience like the wind.

Fully agree.

Disagree.

The thrill is gone. The endless speculation led nowhere fast. The Ramsey's are not the scapegoat villains of modernity any longer. Vultures and others will take what scraps are left, but the big bucks are gone. IMO. When the perp is caught, all hell will break loose, for a moment. But that's it. IMO. What do you think?

Disagree.

The thrill is gone. The endless speculation led nowhere fast. The Ramsey's are not the scapegoat villains of modernity any longer. Vultures and others will take what scraps are left, but the big bucks are gone. IMO. When the perp is caught, all hell will break loose, for a moment. But that's it. IMO. What do you think?

Hard to say. Depends on WHO is eventually blamed. If it's some sad, disturbed, non-entity it would probably get a line on the TV news at best. However, if it's someone of interest, (a 'player' - someone known and who was suspected by some at the start), perhaps we would see the vultures out sharpening their knives again. It'll depend on the 'story' - sad and abused childhood, bad marriage, alcoholic abusive husband, poverty, substance abuse. In fact, I can see it now -- the Rs blamed again for being rich, influential, attractive and causing this blameless person to hate them and hence, destroy their child!!

Hard to say. Depends on WHO is eventually blamed. If it's some sad, disturbed, non-entity it would probably get a line on the TV news at best. However, if it's someone of interest, (a 'player' - someone known and who was suspected by some at the start), perhaps we would see the vultures out sharpening their knives again. It'll depend on the 'story' - sad and abused childhood, bad marriage, alcoholic abusive husband, poverty, substance abuse. In fact, I can see it now -- the Rs blamed again for being rich, influential, attractive and causing this blameless person to hate them and hence, destroy their child!!

You are good, MurriFlower. Very, very good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back