Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a lot of us figured he'd split the baby but who thought it would be split this way?? I've never heard of such a thing -- going in to court on one's own motion unprepared and being given extra time to produce records. Well, all I can say is I hope this comes back to bite them, and bite them hard. I hope the press gets all their briefs in by the end of the week and they're iron clad.

It's the best system in the world and I sincerely believe that but sometimes it really annoys me to hear those words, "in an abundance of caution." No, it's not "an abundance of caution," imo, it's their "extra special grief."

Yes, I'm a bit annoyed. Heck, maybe we should all work on an amicus curae brief!!

Judge is talking about the anxiety associated with testifying in deposition...acknowledging that some people are not comfortable with public speaking.
:eek:

I choked on that one! CA having anxiety with public speaking:waitasec::rolleyes:

Brad Conway stooped to an all time low today.
Morgan: Cindy has not attempted suicide
Conway: Cindy has not attempted suicide "yet".
Judge: That was highly inappropriate

Sigh. 20 days to create more draaaama.

Well, the Anthony's have dodged another appearance.
I imagine the next problem will be the next document dump and it's contents..their emotional distress is not going to get any better anytime soon..JMHO
But... they can't get out of them altogether with written interrogartories.:dance:

well, the anthony's have dodged another appearance.
I imagine the next problem will be the next document dump and it's contents..their emotional distress is not going to get any better anytime soon..jmho

ita!!!!

Someone should give me a cookie for letting this straight line go by.
Want a Girl Scout Cookie? I have tons sitting in my living room at the moment.

20 days for media to provide briefs presenting their right to be at the depos in light of the fact that the depos (not sure of this part: ) won't necessarily become public record.

20 days for BC to provide psych statements for Cindy and George.
(bold above by me)

That's what I heard.

I am guessing that Lee will take his deposition on Friday and the media will be there correct?
Least we have that this week to cure our "no newsworthy week"

I don't believe that. Did you see her singing at the Memorial? She loves being the center of attention.

Yes, the Judge was polite, but a little strange? Saying we will move mountains to help you, ....Mountains, yes, Cindy A. NO!!??:snooty:

This was an extremely weird Hearing!

Depositions delayed 20 days by judge.

I am so irritated. And glad he is not in charge of KC's trial.

I give up. These people just keep getting all this special treatment. "IMO" most would of had to take that depo. I had to take one last year, and I was scared to death. I fear court rooms, judges and lawyers. This is why I have little faith in the justice system. I have not seen many victim's ever get justice.

Brad Conway stooped to an all time low today.
Morgan: Cindy has not attempted suicide
Conway: Cindy has not attempted suicide "yet".
Judge: That was highly inappropriate

Wow - I missed that.

So what, that trick is left for when there it tough going to come. Thanks BC for warning us.

Dang! I missed it! My 3 yo stepped on a yellow jacket :eek:

I'm reading backwards and what I understand is that the judge has given BC 20 days to produce doctor's records on why they can't be deposed?

Also, how did BC do in court? Better, worse or the same as Jose?

Did Morgan make any point about Lee being deposed even though he has "extra special grief" as well?

Did BC say, early in the hearing, that he tried but couldn't get medical records because the doctors involved didn't want their names, addresses and phone numbers publicized ? The video and/or audio kept going out - but I thought I remember him discussing that fact.

I wonder if BC is trying to accomplish two things

#1 avoid these depositions

#2 establish in a court of law that G & C are emotionally unable to testify at trial. If DC produces a Dr testimony within the 20 days and the judge allowes the A's not to appear, it will then be an 'established fact' that they are unable to testify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson