WI WI - Kelly Nolan, 22, Madison, 23 June 2007 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Mssheila! I notice there is a public parking garage near there, too. Interesting.

Do you know where this interview took place, Ms?

On the morning of Friday, June 22, Kelly went to a job interview in Madison.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/0707/0301_kelly_nolan.html

I do not know where her interview was. There has been so much misreporting, that even if we thought we knew it would probably be wrong. The only places I remember hearing about were The Madison Club and the Orpheum Theater.

Thanks, Mssheila! I notice there is a public parking garage near there, too. Interesting.

Do you know where this interview took place, Ms?

On the morning of Friday, June 22, Kelly went to a job interview in Madison.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/0707/0301_kelly_nolan.html

There are 2 parking garages near there. One is in the Helen C. White Library - it's small, very active with only very short term parking - 1 hour or so and all on one level. The other is the one that is next to Brats - Lake Street - municipal parking. It's at least 4 levels - 1 underground. Could be pretty secluded.

Oh, one underground eh? That would be secluded and very close.

Has there been any news today at all, Ang? I haven't heard a single word or found anything new at all. Maybe we will get some news tomorrow afternoon and hopefully...it will be to tell us they caught him!

Because she was on state street, I think whoever took her away didn't have a chance to do anything to her until they were in the car. Obviously. But the whole parking/car issue is very important. It's really difficult to find ANY parking down there, and why would you chance getting seen on the street or in the parking garage, if you had something horrible in mind. The scenario of her going to an afterbar party with some dude makes sense to me. Who knows.... but I really think she wasnt killed in a car.... for some reason, I think she was killed right where they found her. They searched it for 3 days, right?

Oh, one underground eh? That would be secluded and very close.

Has there been any news today at all, Ang? I haven't heard a single word or found anything new at all. Maybe we will get some news tomorrow afternoon and hopefully...it will be to tell us they caught him!

This is Madison.. I hate our news outlets...

Because she was on state street, I think whoever took her away didn't have a chance to do anything to her until they were in the car. Obviously. But the whole parking/car issue is very important. It's really difficult to find ANY parking down there, and why would you chance getting seen on the street or in the parking garage, if you had something horrible in mind. The scenario of her going to an afterbar party with some dude makes sense to me. Who knows.... but I really think she wasnt killed in a car.... for some reason, I think she was killed right where they found her. They searched it for 3 days, right?
I agree, but we do know they had to have gotten from A to Z in a vehicle of some kind originating from town. I would like to know how far Cafe guy and Kelly got before they were intercepted by mystery guy...and was he already in a vehicle or was he walking? If he was walking, was his car parked where people wouldn't place him getting into the car with Kelly since no one placed them together with the car? If LE had that information, I would assume they would have released it because they would be searching for mystery guy AND/OR the vehicle.

Also, no one has answered my questions about prior boyfriends or interests. There must have been males in her past...but no mention of them. She doesn't strike me as the wallflower type. She is social and 22yo.

I have to agree about your press in Madison...they really aren't digging any information up other than what is being spoonfed to them by LE. Do they have reporters in Madison?!

I found another blip on a murdered UW-Baraboo/Saulk County girl name Inez Musch back in 1993. I can't find any related articles tho. She was found near campus in a wooded area. (This is only 44.3 miles/57 minutes away from Madison.)
http://www.madison.com/archives/simple_search.php?keyword_field=Serial%20Murders%20in%20Madison%20&pub_code_field=wsj%20tct&from_date_field=01/01/1968&to_date_field=07/15/2007&var_start_pos=10&var_articles_per_page=10

Another mention of a rape/murder in 1987 upon leaving a Saulk City tavern named Angela Faye Hackl. She was 19. (This is 27.6 miles/35 mins. from Madison.)
http://www.madison.com/archives/sim...007&var_start_pos=30&var_articles_per_page=10

Another brutal assault/rape mentioned in 2004 plus an incident where a woman was slashed multiple times outside UWs Trip-Adams residence hall, but survived in '93. Her assailant was never found.:
http://www.madison.com/archives/read.php?ref=/tct/2004/06/11/0406110179.php

I have to agree about your press in Madison...they really aren't digging any information up other than what is being spoonfed to them by LE. Do they have reporters in Madison?!

Me too, and it's really frustrating. Yes, we have reporters here and I cannot for the life of me understand why this isn't a topic on the news nightly. This just happened!! And already it's forgotten?? There is a suspect out there somewhere!!!! :mad:

Me too, and it's really frustrating. Yes, we have reporters here and I cannot for the life of me understand why this isn't a topic on the news nightly. This just happened!! And already it's forgotten?? There is a suspect out there somewhere!!!! :mad:

The reporters aren't doing their job! Here...the reporters would be all over this case. They would already have reported on her past boyfriends, they would already know the answers to many questions I have presented, and would be hot on the trail of many questions the public wants to know. :waitasec: I don't understand why they aren't going after this story either. LE can't silence the press...so why have they taken a leave of absence on this one?

There are 2 parking garages near there. One is in the Helen C. White Library - it's small, very active with only very short term parking - 1 hour or so and all on one level. The other is the one that is next to Brats - Lake Street - municipal parking. It's at least 4 levels - 1 underground. Could be pretty secluded.

I don't know when the last time you've been to town, but there is an additional parking ramp across University Ave. from the Lake St./Frances St. ramp. Kitty corner to the Nitty Gritty.

Here is something to think about? If Cafe guy passed Kelly along to another man, he must have seen this man correct???

Here is something to think about? If Cafe guy passed Kelly along to another man, he must have seen this man correct???
Yes...which I have always thought to be the sketch the police had shown people of the man in the rounded glasses with a goatee which they stated they effectively have cleared. They were adamant about that right after they found Kelsey...but we don't know who the man is supposed to be or where he fit in actually.

I don't know when the last time you've been to town, but there is an additional parking ramp across University Ave. from the Lake St./Frances St. ramp. Kitty corner to the Nitty Gritty.
Thanks, Whiskey! I am just trying to get an idea of where this guy could have been parked. I will check that out on the map.

Yes, I don't think those numbers would be unusual. People are reported missing for many reasons and then come home, call home, or are found without ever being in any danger. The percentage of those missing due to foul play are probably quite low, but I think his numbers are incorrect on those, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288