2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexual abuse survivor just called into JVM and said that people who are abused will show the behavior that Casey showed. Did anyone hear this? Not that I believe that Casey was abused but that was interesting.

But then again didn't that one expert on those things say that she didn't present like an abuse victim? I may have it all messed up. We will probably never know the truth.

NG

Bombshell tonight - Three years to the date Caylee goes missing, defense reveals both GA & LA had paternity tests regarding Caylee

FBI experts testify. Hair found on the shovel Casey borrowed - Caucasian - unknown origin.

Showing video from courtroom

Wonder if LA is still proud of her? Well we don't even know which CMA he was refering to at Caylee's memorial.

CMA, I have to say that was disturbing and weird. But I believe he was talking to Caylee.

Sexual abuse survivor just called into JVM and said that people who are abused will show the behavior that Casey showed. Did anyone hear this? Not that I believe that Casey was abused but that was interesting.

Being a SA survivor doesn't make someone an expert in the area. The truth is that anyone could say the same for just about any behavior. SA victims react in such diverse ways it is impossible to say anyone "acts like a SA survivor." Sociopaths will show the same behavior as well and at least IMO she acts much more like a sociopath.

LP at the A's door last night! What nerve. Have they not been through enough?

But then again didn't that one expert on those things say that she didn't present like an abuse victim? I may have it all messed up. We will probably never know the truth.

Being a SA survivor doesn't make someone an expert in the area. The truth is that anyone could say the same for just about any behavior. SA victims react in such diverse ways it is impossible to say anyone "acts like a SA survivor." Sociopaths will show the same behavior as well and at least IMO she acts much more like a sociopath.

I totally agree with the both of you! I don't believe that she was abused at all and think it was just one of her lies again. I don't know how anyone could take this girl seriously considering the amount and depth in lies that she has told.

Why does the DT think that incest occurred? Probably because KC said so, and we all know what she's all about. Except maybe her DT, LOL.

NG

Showing questioning by JB to expert regarding paternity tests

No blood found in car, or on shovel

Did CA wash away crucial evidence?

Argument erupts w/ defense & prosecution re: LA paternity of Caylee

Showing video of memorial when LA spoke

Jean Casares: Several questions about DNA; expert asked if he was asked to do a paternity test on LA if he were Caylee's father; jury went to lunch; argument in open court, JA afraid defense won't proceed in good faith; only test results are relevant according to JA.

Natisha: GA called 911 last night fearing intruder trying to get into house; Leonard Padilla; lawyer will pursue restraining order for harassment.

Bill Schaeffer: JB wanted to leave impression on jury that incest had occurred; JB has to present evidence on allegations; defense fell flat today, just trying to raise reasonable doubt on lack of evidence.

NG: JB calling same witnesses as SA had

Peter Odom: Giving JB more credit; doing what good defense attorneys do, planting a seed. FBI had same suspicions on paternity, why they did tests.

Renee Rockwell: Exactly what PO said; all defense was doing was plugging holes, by planting the seeds the jury went to lunch thinking about question (of paternity) the entire time.

commercial

Haven't seen Padilla making his talk show rounds, where is he. I've always taken what he has says with a grain of salt, anyway.

What if anything can JP do to keep JB in line with his questioning of the jurors? Like what he did today...once he said it, it was to late...the jury heard it! What if he keeps this up? Can the SA talk to JP privately to express their concern over JB's tactics?

Why does the DT think that incest occurred? Probably because KC said so, and we all know what she's all about. Except maybe her DT, LOL.

yep, because KC said so. You know she had her hand behind her back with her fingers crossed.

Haven't seen Padilla making his talk show rounds, where is he. I've always taken what he has says with a grain of salt, anyway.

Supposedly out filming scenes for a show. Hoping to get the A's to talk to him. Like that was ever gonna happen.

What if anything can JP do to keep JB in line with his questioning of the jurors? Like what he did today...once he said it, it was to late...the jury heard it! What if he keeps this up? Can the SA talk to JP privately to express their concern over JB's tactics?
Not only did the Jury hear it but just before lunch. Such calculated timing.

JA afraid defense won't proceed in good faith

That is a major concern for me................

BBM...I'm not sure where he is right now, but last night he was on Hopespring Drive with Judge Jeanine from FOX.

"Deputies said George Anthony called them after bounty hunter Leonard Padilla went to the Hopespring Drive home with a television crew around 5 p.m."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/264076?cmpid=caseytwitter

"Padilla and the crew were shooting footage for a two-hour special edition of “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” And, yes, that footage will be in the program at 9 p.m. Saturday, a Fox News spokeswoman said."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-bounty-hunter-leonard-padilla-helping-fox-news-judge-jeanine.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

4 spectators had to leave the courtroom because they were falling asleep. Thats because they have been standing in line for 24 hrs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member