NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
"but new information in the last few days told them to dig . . . Wont say where they got the info . . . LE won't say how long they will search the home but says they will keep searching til they've found something" paraphrasing

interesting ty

Jeez, I am really having a difficult time understanding todays events. Perhaps I am not grasping the big picture despise the wonderful insight and photos from fellow members. Maybe I'm just frustrated. Oh come on, pure speculation, but I do not believe responsible person(s) (whomever it may be) are MENSA member(s).

Sorry if this seems as if I do not believe LE is doing a bang up job, I do. I guess I'm so caught up in this poor girls life that I want closure and it cannot come soon enough.

WTF? Is it coming by pony express??

Seriously!! It must be red-tape like other posters have mentioned because according to UPS, they could get a package from Australia to NC in a matter of a couple days. It's not a transit time issue....there's something else going on here.

I thought the woodchipper was off the table per LE..Please tell me they didn't put it back on there..

Also, what are they looking for IF they are sifting through the dirt and tearing the house apart?

The sifting thru the mulch piles gives me the hee bee geee bees! I cant for the life of me think of any other reason for them to be rakeing thru this mulch UNLESS its to rule it out completely and i dont think they have ruled it out JMO!!! Makes me very sad!

"but new information in the last few days told them to dig . . . Wont say where they got the info . . . LE won't say how long they will search the home but says they will keep searching til they've found something" paraphrasing

interesting ty

Do you think one of the family/friends noticed something on the day of Zahra's memorial?

Seriously!! It must be red-tape like other posters have mentioned because according to UPS, they could get a package from Australia to NC in a matter of a couple days. It's not a transit time issue....there's something else going on here.

Or perhaps they already know and just haven't released this information.

I have not posted on the Zahra case but I do try to read each and every post. Thanks to PunKnLuV and hubby and SherlockHomey for their dedication on being on the scene reporting and taking pics. The Bistro owner owes it to the community to support LE, and good publicity on his part toward everyone could pay off long after this investigation is over. Thanks again to all for the informative posts.

Jeez, I am really having a difficult time understanding todays events. Perhaps I am not grasping the big picture despise the wonderful insight and photos from fellow members. Maybe I'm just frustrated. Oh come on, pure speculation, but I do not believe responsible person(s) (whomever it may be) are MENSA member(s).

Sorry if this seems as if I do not believe LE is doing a bang up job, I do. I guess I'm so caught up in this poor girls life that I was closure and it cannot come soon enough.

Sigh. I know what you mean. I am desperate for LE to find her!! Something of her - anything - just to be able to properly lay her to rest. Most cases I've followed were after a body has been recovered. The handful of cases I've followed real time are all lacking conclusion. It is inconceivable that so many are never found.

Just wanted to say Hi as i have been following this thread for zahra from the beginning,finally plucked up the courage to join, i live in the uk and would like to thank the local people for their pics and live updates and what a strong community ws is,my thoughts and prayers at this time are for Zahra and for the LE and all the people working so hard to bring peace to a little lost soul

Babyboo x

Welcome to WS!

I imagine LE have to jump through hoops laid out by Queensland Health. Having had dealings with this government body I can assure you that they are the most difficult recalcitrant group to deal with.

I would think they would also have to run it down, find out who manufacturered the leg, that sort of thing which could take some time. She received the leg over 2 years ago. Maybe the files are archived and they have to be looked up.

LE probably has a tentative id on the leg, but they are probably waiting for solid confirmation.

Just my 2 cents - early next week does seem a little long, but not that long, really.

Salem

They just showed people posting photos of Zarah (on local news here in NM), saying Zahra Baker Fund?

Not sure what that is...

JVM and NG will probably be covering Zahra's case today.

Posting for all our new members they can watch the shows here:

9.00am - 10.00am (bne time) Jane Velez Mitchell

10.00am - 11.00am (bne time) Nancey Grace

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/TIMER55

If you can't watch at this time PattyG uploads the shows to her youtube channel when relevant:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Just lettiing y'all know, Timer has started broadcasting earlier today, and is already showing HLN :)

A lot of things continue to sadden me, but very few things shock me anymore.
I'm prepared for anything in this case.

Me too and usually I don't get so angry anymore, but this case has made me really, really angry. :furious:

That is why I think LE know what happened after they sifted and searched through the mulch and woodchipper.

Yes and the dogs hit on the cars, and AB's place of work.
the fire also may had added to LE knowing this little girl was no longer with us. JMO

OT a bit.EB's music..." Linger "The Cranberries, "Highway to Hell" AC/DC. SO much more was on her my space but today those two pop in my mind.

Yes and the dogs hit on the cars, and AB's place of work.
the fire also may had added to LE knowing this little girl was no longer with us. JMO

yes allot of evidnce in just afew days.......now more just to seal the fate of
AB/EB

PLEASE DO NOT HATE ME GRAPHIC
There was a murderer that fed his victims to pigs.
There was just a news article on TV now about a pitbull and a baby.
Could these evil people of fed their pitbulls................
Where are the dogs?????
awful thoughts........

Yes Robert Pickton- it was just across the boarder from me and if you have seen the Criminal Minds based on it the truth is 1000% worse. (He sold those pigs to the community for food)

But there is no way pit bulls are going to ingest an entire 10yr child- let alone do it unnoticed.

OT a bit.EB's music..." Linger "The Cranberries, "Highway to Hell" AC/DC. SO much more was on her my space but today those two pop in my mind.

Every time I think of EB + MySpace, I hear Rob Zombie's song "Living Dead Girl," a song I like but now with which I have unfortunate associations.

Every time I think of EB + MySpace, I hear Rob Zombie's song "Living Dead Girl," a song I like but now with which I have unfortunate associations.

I remember all of them but those two I think fit today. Linger,Highway to Hell.

I wonder if AB is telling his family snippets of info and that is where the tip for LE to search the house and yard is coming from?

I also wonder if AB's mom will visit her daughter-in-law in jail? That would be a good one to be a fly on the wall for.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member