2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm....a dog buried it...or a coyote, of which there are none in Florida.....seriously????!!!???!

Good job, JA!!!

Sneaking in this morning...

Even trying to remain objective, I am amazed every day at what a fantastic attorney Jeff Ashton is. I know HHJP has gotten on to him a time or two for raising his voice, and being a bit snarky (tee hee) but he really is fantastic, especially on cross. He is handling this witness a bit more gently than Dr. Spitz, I assume because he knows that it would not look good to a jury to upset her. He seems to have a way of making people say/admit things that they really don't want to admit on the stand. It's like he gently guides them into a corner. Haha.

really interesting to watch:)

Not to take away from JA, but these witnesses have nothing to back up their opinions. They get caught fudging and can't get out of it. jmo

She was an embarrassment to the defense. A dog buried the pelvis... JA could hardly contain himself.

If Dr. Bock believes that roots could grow into that laundry bag and up through those bones in only two weeks.... I cannot give her testimony any credit at all. Anyone who gardens knows that plants just do not grow that fast. You don't have to be a botanist to know that it takes time for plants and plant roots to grow. :doh: <Snipped>

Oh so true, I wanted home grown tomatoes so bad last year I was willing to wait 5 or 6 days. The more I watched them, the less they grew. Long story short, it took the usual 3 mos. :crazy:

That explains it all, Casey next defence the Dog did it .... Did they have a dog?

WoW that last part, the witness said a coyote might have buried it (a hipbone) into 4 inches of muck and JA points out that in that area of Fl they are not blessed with coyotes. Previously the witness said she had lots of experience in FL. JA is a real good witness crosser.

OMG Dr Bock states in response to a question by JA about a bone being found 4 inches under muck, that a dog may have buried that hip bone of little Caylee? Unbelievable!

pros asks botanist if bone buried in 4 inches of muck means lying there longer 2 weeks? She says coyotee cud hve buried it.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 9:37 AM

:lol: Christy Paul thinks this witness was a little confused.

I honestly thought JA was gonna lose it there for a sec. I could just see that G A S P coming as soon as she said a dog buried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151