The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may amuse y'all (or perhaps not) to learn my dear departed golden retriever had vulvaplasty surgery (yes that is the term) or, as I called it, rejuva-vajay-jay. Way too much skin which was creating folds for bacteria and she had issues with UTIs. The surgery was successful though sadly she had cancer which was diagnosed a month later and she was gone 3 months after that. :frown:

Im so sorry to hear that Madeleine.

Our pets are precious and like family. I know you miss her very much.:(

I wonder if the knives and gun were going to be used on her next "hit"?

Please don't tell me Jodi's mother is another Cindy A, but a quiet one so far.

Oh it will do the job alright. But it wont kill a man that is already close to death bleeding to death from the horrific stab wounds she did beforehand plus slitting his throat from ear to ear before she finally shot him. Shooting an already dying man who has bled out wont leave hardly any blood behind because the heart is no longer pumping and his BP had dropped and all the arteries in the horrific neck slashing have beencompletely severed. No way for blood to get to the head and thats why the ME found very little.

The gun of choice many years ago for hitmen was a .22 pistol which has killed many people. A .25 is a slightly larger caliber.

IMO

I agree that it "can" do the job, in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing. JA did not.

Hitmen have used small caliber guns because they usually shoot from the base of the skull, allowing easy entry into cranium through the brainstem (medulla). This usually causes instant incapacitation and the bullet, having entered the skull without having to penetrate it, can bounce around inside the cranium at high speed, causing even more damage. Robert Kennedy was shot with a .22 behind his right ear (among other non-lethal wounds).

The stories are many of higher caliber projectiles that hit the cranium and go around the skull under the skin and exit somewhere else. That is what commonly happened to wannabe hitmen who shot someone from the back seat of a car (common technique), but shot directly into the back of the head and not from below, near the spine.

I'm still of the school that the shot came first, not that it matters. She came to kill him, I believe.

Jodi expected GUN + BANG = DEAD

haha wowww never did i think we'd be talk about vag-ja-ja's on WS! :floorlaugh:
but really i'm done now. just saw the pics last night and i just had to say something. i know yall are tired of it by now!! ...cmon jan 28th

It may amuse y'all (or perhaps not) to learn my dear departed golden retriever had vulvaplasty surgery (yes that is the term) or, as I called it, rejuva-vajay-jay. Way too much skin which was creating folds for bacteria and she had issues with UTIs. The surgery was successful though sadly she had cancer which was diagnosed a month later and she was gone 3 months after that. :frown:

I'm so sorry. It's tough when they pass on to the Rainbow Bridge.

Please don't tell me Jodi's mother is another Cindy A, but a quiet one so far.

She has already cause some trouble. Claims a juror did something. The judge called them in and asked about it. I think she and her twin will try for a mistrial and/or points for appeals.

No this was the rental she had when they arrested her.

I think she was planning on doing a Scott Peterson.:floorlaugh: and going to flee to the border.

ok some one just said they found the gun in her rental car when we were talking about the budget rental at TA's house

There's no way anyone is going to convince me that less than 50% of Mormon's have premarital sex (and oral/anal COUNT).

I agree with this and usually the more sexually repressed & "pure appearing" these religious types are, the more sex they pursue-! In college I knew some Catholics who were trying every kind of sex they possibly could!

The more sexually repressed you are, the wilder you become in private.
The Mormons secretly have casual sex. Two of my firends' brothers had to move to Utah for work & they reported that it is easy for non-Mormons to hook up with Mormon girls.

The way her clitoral hood and glans are is not normal, everything else aside. jmo

For the life of me,I don't know why anyone would want to take pictures of themselves like that.I'm in my mid fifties and don't consider myself to be a prude by any means, but I've never done that and don't ever want to!Each to their own, I guess!

Anyone know where and when she bought that gun? I missed them discussing it today.

when she talked to flores the 2nd interview day one of the first things she told him was she had bought a 9mm after getting home from TA's house

I agree with this and usually the more sexually repressed & "pure appearing" these religious types are, the more sex they pursue-! In college I knew some Catholics who were trying every kind of sex they possibly could!

The Mormons secretly have casual sex. Two of my firends' brothers had to move to Utah for work & they reported that it is easy for non-Mormons to hook up with Mormon girls.

When I grew up it was always a saying, church girls are the freakiest.

Check this out:
http://www.rickross.com/reference/mormon/mormon681.html

I do not believe in any way shape or form that TA was a virgin.

Imo we are truly witnessing evil first hand.

It seems she has a thing for guns and knives.:what:

I don't know, I think her buying the gun was part of her plan, no not to murder someone else, but to go along with her story that she feared for her life from the ninja intruders.

That's what I figured. They're just like everybody else, especially when they're young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4