2011.02.06 Clint Dunn says someone close to family needs to be looked into.

Here is my question about this mystery man. Last week Clint said he did not know anything about this, and had not spoken to Billie about it.

OK, LE tells Billie about this scary guy who is still missing and may have ben involved, and it is someone Clint knows well too.

So WHY didn't she contact him immediately and warn him, and ask if he knew how to contact him? That makes no sense if she was truly frightened. Clint lives right around the corner from DD and spends time with him. Wouldnt she want Clint to be aware of this threat and their old family friend?

Makes me wonder how real it is to her if she did not bother telling Clint about it from day one.

Here is my question about this mystery man. Last week Clint said he did not know anything about this, and had not spoken to Billie about it.

OK, LE tells Billie about this scary guy who is still missing and may have ben involved, and it is someone Clint knows well too.

So WHY didn't she contact him immediately and warn him, and ask if he knew how to contact him? That makes no sense if she was truly frightened. Clint lives right around the corner from DD and spends time with him. Wouldnt she want Clint to be aware of this threat and their old family friend?

Makes me wonder how real it is to her if she did not bother telling Clint about it from day one.

Well, if you'll recall, LE only told BD about this mystery threat guy about 3 weeks ago. Still, you'd think she would have informed CD about it as soon as she found out, given he's an old family friend/acquaintance.

But I swear, if this mystery guy's name turns out to be Joe, I'm gonna :thud:

:thud: WTH is going on here?

The unnamed person, who authorities are yet to indentify, may be a person close to the Dunn family.

He added he does not think Billie Dunn is bringing this person up just to get the blame off of her or her former live in boyfriend and only named suspect in the case. "We may not be on the same page but I don't think she's intentionally trying to get the attention off of herself," said Dunn.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339146

Mystery man would have had to been standing outside the house at 3:15 in the afternoon waiting for her to come out that door. How did MM know she would come out and not SA or that DD might come out of the house or walk into the house? Why wouldnt MM have snatched her before any cars were parked in the driveway? Why not knock on the door and when she answered snatch her? Why wait until SA was home? That is one brave risk taker MM.

IMO, no MM.
Look more at BD and maybe family she visited for 15 min.
after SA?BD did buy drugs.

Is MM someone that perhaps got pizzed off because of a drug issue gone bad? Seems a stretch to me now that I type it out, as a drug dispute doesn't ordinarily seem like it would involve harming the child of someone unless we're talking big time amounts of cash or drugs, which I can't see BD or SA being involved in (they don't seem "ambitious" or savvy enough to be involved in big time hustling).

Family dispute? If it is someone known and close to both CD and BD, that could be possible. I hope it is not out of bounds to speculate on this, but is there bad blood between them and DDs father? Is he even alive?

Again though, both of these possibilities seem like a stretch to me. MM seems very unlikely. I think CD is so distraught that he wants every possibility, no matter how remote, checked out in depth. And I agree with that, it should absolutely be checked out, while still investigating the one named POI, SA.

Hi TM! :seeya: No I'm not local, I'm in Canada. Thank you for answering my question. I learnt about H's case on NG. I found WS about a year ago while looking up information on our Canadian case about VStafford. I'm pretty close (within an hours drive) from Woodstock, ON, where she lived.

These cases are so very sad and disturbing. What is this world coming to? What bothers me the most is when a parent/parents are involved in their childs death. So so sad. :(

[bbm]

howdy neighbour! :snowball:

It seems like if this mystery person is a real lead then LE should release a name and or photo...so maybe if someone knows this persons whereabouts LE can question them. So the question is....why have they not done that? I'm sure they have their reasons at this point. Back to the question at hand...Where is Hailey? Someone speak!

IMO, BD spoke to Clint after his interview went public. BD ripped Clint a new one. Clint sat there and listened to it as he always has. Clint has now fallen for whatever BD told him hook line and sinker. Old habits are hard to break I guess. I had to read the article 3 times because they sounded like words coming out of BD's mouth, not Clints. All IMO.

images.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ray gun/rego123/images.jpg?o=12

Bumped so no one will doubt your mighty power! :truce:

Well it's snowing here again and still no Hailey.
I don't know if there is a mystery man or not.
If so, I would assume it is an associate of SA.
Just thinking out loud.
Thanks to the mods for the HD forum!!!
Off to the races, still praying for Hailey and for justice!!!

Bah! I believe BD trounced on him like a cat does a mouse-- THIS is what we're thinking now, Clint. You are so out of the loop.... mo

I still want to know how the police found out about this MM threatening BD and HD? I mean if they knew before HD disappeared then why didn't they tell them so they could lock their doors and take precautions. If they found out just recently then who knew this for all this time and never told BD? I hope I am making sense. I am horrible at relaying what I am trying to say. TIA.

:thud:

I took a 16 hour break from all of this. IMO, it sure seems like everyone is being played, from LE to everyone who is following along trying to figure out what happened to Hailey and where to find her. I have my own theory as to the latter, and have to wait for action on the part of LE to know if I'm on base or totally wrong.

Seems to me the the swamp keeps getting stirred to keep the waters muddy.
:cow:

Was I hearing things or at the end of the video did CD say that BD had known about the threat all along? Didn't she say that she just learned about it about 3 weeks ago?

I'm not believing this other person of interest. And the whole thing just keeps getting crazier.

I'm going to say this...jumping on the MM bandwagon, not good. I don't know what he's thinking.

It seems like if this mystery person is a real lead then LE should release a name and or photo...so maybe if someone knows this persons whereabouts LE can question them. So the question is....why have they not done that? I'm sure they have their reasons at this point. Back to the question at hand...Where is Hailey? Someone speak!
My thoughts, too. If they named the person then word could get back to him and he could maybe step forward and clear this up.

Okay...that said I can't help but think of a friend (ex friend now) of mine that was into drugs. Bad drugs. Her dealer's name was The Devil and everyone knew not to mess with him or else.

I can only imagine the people we don't know that has been invited into these two kids lives. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

JMO

I still want to know how the police found out about this MM threatening BD and HD? I mean if they knew before HD disappeared then why didn't they tell them so they could lock their doors and take precautions. If they found out just recently then who knew this for all this time and never told BD? I hope I am making sense. I am horrible at relaying what I am trying to say. TIA.
I can't help but think this is another person BD has came up with.
It could be true but I'm really tired of feeling like she wants the ultimate control in how this plays out. JMO

We didn't have the video last night and I'm sorry,but that all sounded lame.Plus if LE just told her about this person three weeks ago,how did it just change to BD knew about the person the whole time?I swear when these people talk,well I just think they shouldn't,but that's what LE wants.And no,I don't believe LE just told him to say that,because he kind of threw LE under the bus,so I think it has alot to do with someone's going to be doing an interview tonight,etc etc etc...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back