Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On

Show of hands, please!

Everyone that's buried rotten, maggot-infested pizza in their backyard and had cadaver dogs hit on it - Raise your hand and say "Aye!."

Why doesn't Cindy Anthony have a come-to-Jesus-meetin' with her daughter Casey instead of seemingly interfering with LE and potential witnesses? Casey isn't talking to her own mother because her attorney told her not to? Pluuuuze - that is such a load of bullpucky IMO. If she was my daughter, we would have already had this meetin' and I'd know where to find my granddaughter - DEAD OR ALIVE.

Bobby Lee Williams video clip (Casey's tattoo artist): Casey gave no indication to him that she was worried about a missing child when she got her tattoo from him after Caylee's disappearance. Said Casey only talked about some boyfriend "in New York".

Leonard looks like he's trying to not smile while Tony's talking. LOL.

I couldn't agree more. My heart really breaks for Cindy Anthony. She didn't ask for this. And I do not think she can possibly bear the news she is eventually going to have to face. I can not even imagine being in her shoes. Everyone needs to give her a break. She is a victim in this too. And as I have said before...Casey...no matter how much of a monster she is...is someone's baby...and that someone is Cindy Anthony. And everyone deserves the unconditional love of their mother. To me it shows what a good mom Cindy Anthony was and is to Casey. It is Casey that was unfit.

I must disagree. A good mother wouldn't spend her time acting like an accessory to a crime, and calling one of her daughter's oldest friends to inform him that Casey is a sociopath to be avoided.

She would have tried a little harder to get her daughter the help she has clearly needed for God only knows how many years.

From the little we've seen of the public face she's chosen to present to the world, Cindy appears to be quite the inadequate mother. At best.

My thought exactly!:doh:

LOL..me too sweetie ! When she opens that smart mouth and wise off just an instant dislike for her--- there is proof her grand daughter is deceased and this is how she reacts --- sad.

First of all, I had no idea that TP was so handsome!
I've watched NG just about every night, but it was more along the lines of listening instead of watching.
Tonight I was in the kitchen cooking a late dinner and actually watched.
Good lord!

Anyway, I still feel so sorry for the rest of the Anthony family.
Cindy has apparently just had a complete break with reality.
She can't believe that her beloved Caylee is really gone and has convinced herself that no matter what the evidence shows, it's wrong and she's out to prove it.
I really hate it for her when she's confronted with the truth and has to actually deal with the reality.

Lee was at the Trenton Duckett memorial last night....he said he thinks Caylee is alive....

I think Cindy is "potential" witness tampering. I can just imagine the phone calls she's made to the "ex"-friends of her spawn.

Tony.........Cindy can't stop Casey going back to jail.

Is there an argument between LP and Cindy? LP says no.

Can Cindy convenience you to not revoke bond? No, absolutely not.

Show of hands, please!

Everyone that's buried rotten, maggot-infested pizza in their backyard and had cadaver dogs hit on it - Raise your hand and say "Aye!."

Anyone whose had their car smell like something dead the same time you had a child missing - Raise your hand!

Show of hands, please!

Not me ~ the pizza in my house doesn't last long enough to get 'rotten & maggot infested'! :D

I must disagree. A good mother wouldn't spend her time acting like an accessory to a crime, and calling one of her daughter's oldest friends to inform him that Casey is a sociopath to be avoided.

She would have tried a little harder to get her daughter the help she has clearly needed for God only knows how many years.

From the little we've seen of the public face she's chosen to present to the world, Cindy appears to be quite the inadequate mother. At best.

A few weeks ago, I wouldn't agree with these statements Diane.
But tonight... I agree 100% with every single word.

Why doesn't Cindy Anthony have a come-to-Jesus-meetin' with her daughter Casey instead of interfering with LE and potential witnesses? Casey isn't talking to her own mother because her attorney told her not to? Pluuuuze - that is such a load of bullpucky IMO. If she was my daughter, we would have already had this meetin' and I'd know where to find my granddaughter - DEAD OR ALIVE.

Sounds like witness tampering to me.

imo

Lady Psych: It has shown no signs of distress. We will either see 1) It will only tell the truth when it has to save itself. or 2) Is it completely unable of telling the truth?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back