An arrest has been made!

Thank You, I take it Sandra has been to Melissa's house to play before, hard to believe that Melissa just up and decided to kill her, altho I believe Melissa was involved with her death somehow

This will probably sound weird but as far as motive, do you suppose Melissa might have been jealous of Sandra, because Sandra was cute, smart, lighthearted, happy, and popular? Obviously Melissa is none of those things--maybe Sandra was cuter and smarter than Melissa's daughter, too.

Then maybe there was some anger around the issue of picking up the toys, the reason Melissa gave for sending Sandra away? Melissa may have flipped out over that. Maybe she got mean and abusive with her daughter, and Sandra witnessed it.

Just theories.

I just read this, just now. Thank the Lord! They got her. I'm so pleased that she has been arrested.

Prayers that Sandra and her family now get the justice they deserve. I can't imagine how painful this must be for Sandra's family, to know that someone that you knew murdered your beautiful child. The grief must be overwhelming, and even more so this morning compounded by that betrayal.

:praying: for her family.

I know LE is saying they think Sandra was murdered before even being reported missing- but this might be an LE plan to put anyone else who was involved on ease. To avoid destroying evidence, or something like that.

Also, here is a list of Women murderers- so far I haven't seen any non-family child murders, except "Angels of Death" - nurses who kill babies in hospitals?

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/women/

A lot of really small churches will have rummage sales where the few members donate items and the general public is welcome to come shop. It's a good way to make a couple hundred bucks since there aren't many members tithing each month. But do I really believe there was a rummage sale in this case? NOPE!

Thanks, FishingFunnyFrog. I'm not a churchgoin' type person and so I am out of the loop on how the small churches manage. However--I'm also sure there was no rummage sale in this case, either.

This will probably sound weird but as far as motive, do you suppose Melissa might have been jealous of Sandra, because Sandra was cute, smart, lighthearted, happy, and popular? Obviously Melissa is none of those things--maybe Sandra was cuter and smarter than Melissa's daughter, too.

Then maybe there was some anger around the issue of picking up the toys, the reason Melissa gave for sending Sandra away? Melissa may have flipped out over that. Maybe she got mean and abusive with her daughter, and Sandra witnessed it.

Just theories.
Anything is possible, but I'm wondering if something had been going on previous, and Sandra said she was going to tell her mom. I guess we need more details, and it sounds as if we're not getting the real facts from LE. Perhaps we'll have to wait, since sleuthing with erroneous info is a waste of time.

Well with the news of MH being arrested I feel I can share this now. SS can verify what I am saying is true. As I PM her yesterday after I heard it from a guy at work that lives in Tracy. I did not want to say iit on the board at the time as it is hearsay but it now makes sense.

His MIl works with someone that lives in the MHP. She waas told that 6 months ago Sandra was found behind a bldg in the MHP unresponsive. She was rushed to the hospital and it was ruled a Drug overdose. It was MH who gave her the drugs.

Anything is possible, but I'm wondering if something had been going on previous, and Sandra said she was going to tell her mom. I guess we need more details, and it sounds as if we're not getting the real facts from LE. Perhaps we'll have to wait, since sleuthing with erroneous info is a waste of time.

I just have to say kudos to the TPD. They did an amazing job, and I trust that they will complete their investigation and bring complete closure to this heinous crime.

Sheneman also deserves a pat on the back, during all the press conferences he never said outright anything that has compromised their investigation.

I bounced off your post wandering, but I do agree we will have to be patient and I think that we will be given the motive from LE quite soon.

IIRC, LE didn't say that she was found fully clothed. I think they said she was found "in" or "with" the clothes in which she was last seen. IMO, Sheneman really made full use of semantics when doing his press conferences as to not give too much info.
IIRC they identified her immediately due to the clothes..

Actually, the first thing I thought of was ... a 'snuff' movie. Lots of money for them, could have been made in the church, on the mattress. UGH! Makes me sick to type it, but that's where my mind went first.

Poor baby!

well with the news of mh being arrested i feel i can share this now. Ss can verify what i am saying is true. As i pm her yesterday after i heard it from a guy at work that lives in tracy. I did not want to say iit on the board at the time as it is hearsay but it now makes sense.

His mil works with someone that lives in the mhp. She waas told that 6 months ago sandra was found behind a bldg in the mhp unresponsive. She was rushed to the hospital and it was ruled a drug overdose. It was mh who gave her the drugs.

omg!!!

Well with the news of MH being arrested I feel I can share this now. SS can verify what I am saying is true. As I PM her yesterday after I heard it from a guy at work that lives in Tracy. I did not want to say iit on the board at the time as it is hearsay but it now makes sense.

His MIl works with someone that lives in the MHP. She waas told that 6 months ago Sandra was found behind a bldg in the MHP unresponsive. She was rushed to the hospital and it was ruled a Drug overdose. It was MH who gave her the drugs.

Wow, how did this not get out earlier??

Actually, the first thing I thought of was ... a 'snuff' movie. Lots of money for them, could have been made in the church, on the mattress. UGH! Makes me sick to type it, but that's where my mind went first.

Poor baby!
My mom and I were just saying the same thing this morning....:furious:

I hope the Cantu family are able to move, find a new home; how could anyone deal with the daily reminders?!?

Were this the case, why did it not result in the arrest of MH? Child protective services would have been contacted by the hospital, and then would have reported this to TPD.

I hope the Cantu family are making plans to move. I couldn't imagine the daily reminders of what happened to my child!

IIRC Sheneman made mention yesterday while telling people that wished to donate to the crimestoppers reward fund to consider diverting some of those donations to Sandra's family. I hope that some people do, I have no problems with any donation that I would have made be used in helping them to relocate away from the MHP. "If" that's something they would use it for, I'm all for it.

If this was the case, I can't imagine that her family would still let her play at MH's home.

Were this the case, why did it not result in the arrest of MH? Child protective services would have been contacted by the hospital, and then would have reported this to TPD.

From what I understand the TPD did look into it. But could not actually do anything. With what we know now of MH and her history down south it all makes sense.

His MIl works with someone that lives in the MHP. She was told that 6 months ago Sandra was found behind a bldg in the MHP unresponsive. She was rushed to the hospital and it was ruled a Drug overdose. It was MH who gave her the drugs.
Yes! Thanks for the heads up, JDB! It tied together in a very sinister way here. Melissa's near confession to the press was still a jaw dropper!

I still don't understand why Melissa wasn't arrested for it and nothing was ever said about the drugging of Sandra prior to her death. We found zip when we looked for hours on any mention in the press or by LE except for the reporter from TP that asked about it at the PC (great investigative reporting). It had to be reported by the hospital and the family!

This is the part I really don't understand: Why was Sandra EVER allowed near their place again?

I didn't even check this forum until 1:30am because I got caught up in the Anthony depos...

snipped

I've been caught up with the A's depos for a few days too so I also have been out of the loop on Sandra's case..I'm in absolute :eek: over this news! Was she ever SUSPECTED here? Last I knew it was that FW!

TG! I hope they have the RIGHT perp & she FRYS for what she did!!!!!!

:behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back