NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the census on www.192.com and could not find ANYONE with that name or a similar name on any website that EB would likely 'haunt'.
I agree, that it MUST be a soccer/football username...but I could neither find anyone using that username!

I'm still sleuthing!

Two football names :waitasec:

According to this article it was an NCMEC study but I'm still looking for that.
http://www.slate.com/id/2063086/

Quote from the article (bbm):
"But a study by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children shows that fathers are far more violent. And mothers frequently dispose of the corpses in what researchers call a "womblike" fashion. Bodies are swaddled, submerged in water, or wrapped in plastic. Moreover, the NCMEC study showed that while the victims of maternal killings are almost always found either in or close to the home, fathers will, on average, dispose of the bodies hundreds of miles away."

The question of whether stepmothers who kill their stepchildren do it in the same fashion as mothers is an interesting question. I would say for the most part, no they don't have the same bond. There's exceptions to everything though.

I asked this question in the Kyron Questions & Answers Only thread and no one has answered. I've researched profilers web sites (such as Pat Brown), but none of them have step parent statistics either. Sure wish we knew, though, as it could help find a lot of kids maybe!!!

I checked the census on www.192.com and could not find ANYONE with that name or a similar name on any website that EB would likely 'haunt'.
I agree, that it MUST be a soccer/football username...but I could neither find anyone using that username!

I'm still sleuthing!

Have you tried Tagged or Myyearbook?

They must be looking for visual clues on those mattresses in the tent area as reported on NG today. Does that mean they're looking for mattresses with blood stains? Visually, any stained, soil mattress would look suspicious, Must be many mattresses in land fills, or maybe not.

Two football names :waitasec:

I posted earlier today that Carlisle and Fulham are two towns in GB and they have rival football teams. You can google the two names and get lots of past game information.

Suspect we're dealing more with a username than an actual name.

MOO

They must be looking for visual clues on those mattresses in the tent area as reported on NG today. Does that mean they're looking for mattresses with blood stains? Visually, any stained, soil mattress would look suspicious, Must be many mattresses in land fills, or maybe not.

Oh my gosh can you imagine all the stuff that's on those now that all that other garbage was on top. They looked really dirty and nasty. eew.

Does anyone else think that there's some premeditation here... considering the timing of EB's phone call to Brittany trying to persuade her to drop her complaints?

Does anyone else think that there's some premeditation here... considering the timing of EB's phone call to Brittany trying to persuade her to drop her complaints?

I'm still not sure if it was premeditation or if that was part of the cover up events (because Zahra was already deceased) to keep from going to court? This is yet another bizarre case.

:praying: for all these missing souls!

given that Brittany had levelled the charges against her, if Brittany didn't drop them EB had to fear that LE was going to show up looking for her, or pull her over driving around in the mystery monte carlo eventually. If she goes to jail, how then does she explain where is Zahra? It could have happened that way. But that is supposing Zahra was already dead at the time of that call. I sure would hate to think that EB could be that cold, but based on what people who knew her best have to say - I dunno, enterirely possible.

My husband has a theory about the mattresses and the puberty if she did make it to the house perhaps he saw blood stained sheets and EB said Zahra had started her period, I don't know but maybe she told him she bought a new mattress for the same reason. She may have told him Zahra was feeling bad and not to bother her, so he just peeked in quietly thought she was sleeping and shut the door.

I really want AB to be innocent for his Mother's sake, but honestly I doubt he is.

Based on the recent photographs I don't think that Zahra was even close to puberty. Even IF she was, and stained the mattress...I doubt most families would go out and buy a whole new bed!
Even if SM said not to bother her, 36 hours or so would be hard to reconcile! Especially if you felt that your 'baby' was going through an emotionally 'uncomfortable' situation!!!
I would imagine most Dad's, no matter how uncomfortable they were, would want to 'peek in' and give their daughter a little pat on the back!

Am I wrong??

Based on the recent photographs I don't think that Zahra was even close to puberty. Even IF she was, and stained the mattress...I doubt most families would go out and buy a whole new bed!
Even if SM said not to bother her, 36 hours or so would be hard to reconcile! Especially if you felt that your 'baby' was going through an emotionally 'uncomfortable' situation!!!
I would imagine most Dad's, no matter how uncomfortable they were, would want to 'peek in' and give their daughter a little pat on the back!

Am I wrong??

who knows, I cannot get a feel for whether AB is just not bright, if its the cultural difference, or if he is is in it up to his eyeballs. I go back and forth a hundred times a day with that issue.

Am I wrong??

I can see EB manipulating her husband telling him things to keep her out of Z's room. It bothers me a lot that he mentioned this on the 911 and laughed.We all say and do weird things in times of high stress but that just seems very wrong.I would think any parent would go in and at least have a look and make sure the covers are on and maybe a kiss on the head. They are not any parents. SO......

who knows, I cannot get a feel for whether AB is just not bright, if its the cultural difference, or if he is is in it up to his eyeballs. I go back and forth a hundred times a day with that issue.

So do I tlcox....I just don't understand anything in this case at all and I guess that is how it is meant to be. The minute I think he is involved I then think well what if he is just a tad slow but even at that it is his daughter that is presumed dead. Where is the emotion and the demanding "where is my daughter.":furious:

A combination of both is my guess. Australian accents sound dopey in an American environment. As an example, if I ever watch an American TV program and there happens to be an Australian, it's almost cringe worthy hearing our own accents.

I also don't think AB is probably the sharpest tool in the shed given his whirlwind Internet hook-up with a lady that clearly harbours an unsavoury past.

Am I wrong??

She could have just started it.... But yeah I don't think anyone would go buy a new mattress if they stained it from being on the rag. I know that I wouldn't. Besides if she was going through that then I don't think that there would be enough blood for a big stain anyway. Especially if she had a pad protecting her and even if she did I still don't think it would be enough.

I have started mine and not realized it and I can tell you it didn't even make that big of a stain through pants. I've also leaked through the pad and it still wasn't that big.

Me too because I want to think since he went through 2 bouts of cancer an amputation and everything he would cherish the time he had with her He was given a very special gift that a lot of parents aren't given their children lose their fight with cancer and the parents are left broken and empty Plus I am a mother myself I want him to be innocent for her sake I can't imagine what she is going through but I am sure she is devastated enough with the loss of Zahra, let alone having to deal with the fact it was at the hands of her own child

A combination of both is my guess. Australian accents sound dopey in an American environment. As an example, if I ever watch an American TV program and there happens to be an Australian, it's almost cringe worthy hearing our own accents.

I also don't think AB is probably the sharpest tool in the shed given his whirlwind Internet hook-up with a lady that clearly harbors an unsavory past.

The simple fact that he would drag his sickly daughter half way around the world and tear her away from the only mother she's known.. for an internet romance, I'll never be able to get past. A loving father does not do that. Selfish ones do. MHO And WHY couldn't they have just stayed there in AU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine