FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't anyone who may have helped with MP's disappearance possibly know where MP's body is? LE has at least once done a search at a location where DSsr was previously sighted in his boat. That tells me that LE is entertaining the possibility that DSsr is involved and may have dumped MP's body. JMO. Any discussion about DSsr and his involvement is be relevant and shouldn't be considered bashing. Again, JMO.

When was Dale, Sr previously sighted in his boat?

All I can say is from following crime for as long as I have. Not only do parents help their kids hide a body and clean up, they plan and participate in the murder as well.

Just think of Susan Powell and how that was done? Blood is thicker than water and people cover all the time, look at the last big case there.

My father was very abusive both physically and verbally as well as an alcoholic. I couldn't imagine my father ever covering up something for his children, even as the type of father that I had. My father was born in 1905, and he did a lot in his lifetime, NO, never killed anyone, but he was powerful.

I just don't see that Dale's father and mother are anything but a family, unless I am clearly missing a lot about Dale's father. The only one that I see with a problem is Dale, Jr.

As far as Dale, Sr, in my eyes, he was aggravated when the media was at his door the first time when he said Dale was there the entire time Michelle was missing.

We saw Dale Sr. aggravated when the media came to his door after the raid and asked if this is the "Smith residence" or whatever they asked him and Dale said "no Santa Claus.

We saw Dale Sr., arrogance when the media followed him from the court room taunting him along the way with microphones, and Kathi Belich saying: "it appears they found Michelle body in the lake".

Well the raid on DSsr's house is one point. A swat raid for a warrant is not typical. They didn't even utilize swat for a search of DSjr's place. And then you have the land and water search based on a sighting of DSsr on his boat. Appears LE is thinking DSsr might be involved.

There are parents who help their kids cover up murders. And some parents plan and commit murders with their kids. It might be hard to comprehend that parents do this, but they do.

Not feeling well, so I'm gonna post the question list tomorrow. Probably nobody is up to reading 122 questions right now anyway.

Hope you feel better soon! I've hit the "thanks" button many times, but let me just say THANK YOU for all the time and effort you have put into those questions. I am a "list" person, and it really helps me :rocker:

Oh, just to add a couple of points to my last post...

He obviously threw the phone Over the side of the bridge on his way back his parents' house after picking up his truck from his condo.

And later, when questioned by police about Michelle's possible whereabouts, he remembered his panicked Waterford text and told LE she was going shopping to give that credence.

what I have ben reading is what a vioent man DSjr is, his prior bad acts, his fascination with star wars and why we think he killed her. why doesn't really matter, where she is matters. I've seen few posts on that compared to what a bad guy he is.

With a lack of new info. It is tough to guess where Michelle may be hidden. There are a lot of woods, lakes, and ponds. The problem with finding where the body is comes down to a few challenges - biggest of which is time. Here's what I mean:

Time 1: kills Michelle within first 40 minutes and dumps body somewhere close to condo or along way to parents

Time 2: abducts Michelle and hides her within first 40 minutes then goes back later. As long as parents provide alibi, DS has hours to hide body that day or even longer if he just stashed body for a later date.*

Time 3: has accomplice from beginning unbeknown to any of us. This accomplice discards body whenever they deem appropriate - unlimited time here

These are just 3 of MANY timelines. We are not privy to pings and phone records so we have to figure this out without the luxury of knowing all that LE knows... But you are right we should focus more on finding her! *May God help us find her!

She was going to look for houses with her new bf and meet the parents? Where is this information coming from? Anybody have a link?
posted by n/t [ brought over from closed thread]

I was using a hypothetical conversation, so I said she MAY have said something LIKE this.

And no one said she was buying a house with her new bf that I know of. But her sister said, I guess to combat the rumors that she left on her own, that she was looking for houses to buy on the internet that week. So I do not believe she was buying a house with her new bf, just speculating on things that would have/could have pushed dale's buttons. I don't think Dale knew how serious she was about her new bf until perhaps that day. imoo

Posted by gitana1
But why does it have to have been done by him without help afterwards? Yes, we don't know whether Dale Sr. drives, but most people do and there is nothing to suggest that he doesn't. Being a passenger once doesn't mean he never drives.

Again, the fact that LE stormed Dale Sr's home indicates they believe he may have had some involvement in something.

At the least, I am assuming that Dale's family is not telling the truth when they say that he came to Sr.s' house at 4:30 p.m. and was there all night.

We have seen in many cases that families often protect their criminal family members. Happens all the time.

For me, my thoughts from the beginning is trying to figure out how Dale did this alone.

As I mentioned earlier, PRIOR to the raid at Dale, Sr.'s house, people had already inserted Dale, Sr, into the picture.

Dale Sr has no prior criminal history of being abusive etc., and perhaps he may have had a registered fire arm in his home, of which, a raid in this manner was warranted. WE have no clue why LE went in that way, and I can't assume it is because they fell Dale, Sr is involved.

I don't get why we have to assume Dale's family is not telling the truth.

Yup, some families will perjury themselves to protect their child even if they knew they committed the crime. And perhaps some parents will even help with the crime, of which, IMO, one or both parents might even have a criminal background.

Just think of Susan Powell and how that was done? Blood is thicker than water and people cover all the time, look at the last big case there.

WHAT they solved SP's case??? Sorry I have check those threads is so long as it seemed the investigation was at a standstill. Looks like I have more reading to so tonight.

edit:
Oops: I meant to say I haven't checked those threads

Wasnt there a girl who ended up missing 6 years ago from the same area as michelle or her hummer?

I cant think of her name right off hand darn.

No not the same area, they thought she went missing at the mall of mellenia her name i think was jenifer kesse? is that right?

I keep reading all the posts regarding what set Dll off that day and to tell you the truth, I don't think it was just about THAT DAY. I think he has been simmering for awhile now. She is BEAUTIFUL, great figure, well dressed, make up perfect and works with people who love her and drives a hummer that is in his name. She has the kids, the family the new career, what more could he be envious of.... oh ya the new BF. I think being on TV was a big perk for him, this time he was in the light, but maybe just maybe she showed him up there too.. Anyway, I can see how he could be jealous of her and her life. I could see him not wanting to give her up. Some one told me that love and hate are not far apart, but when you are indiffernt to the person, you don't love them any more, you are done. This guy was still mad about the ring, he wanted justice. Was it all about the ring? Really? "Just say'n"

ps Sometimes just being alive, happy and living your life sets them off....

BBM

I agree. And IIRC, didn't DS wake his second wife up out of her sleep, after coming home drunk one night, and then assault her? Wasn't that what landed him in a military prison? I can't remember 100%, because I believe this came out early on. But if that's the case, she wouldn't have been able to provoke or set him off while asleep. So that kind of shows it doesn't take much. MOO

Well the raid on DSsr's house is one point. A swat raid for a warrant is not typical. They didn't even utilize swat for a search of DSjr's place. And then you have the land and water search based on a sighting of DSsr on his boat. Appears LE is thinking DSsr might be involved.

There are parents who help their kids cover up murders. And some parents plan and commit murders with their kids. It might be hard to comprehend that parents do this, but they do.

That whole swat team thing still puzzles me. Did they think that MP was actually in the home at the time or had OPD had problems with DSsr before? I mean to bust down the door and come in armed sounds way beyond anything normal.

For all we know, LE went in with a swat team raid because Dale, Sr. may have had a registered fire arm in his home, of which, a raid in this manner was warranted. WE have no clue why LE went in that way, and I can't assume it is because they feel Dale, Sr is involved.

I have to wait until you find the link about the sighting of Dale. Sr, in a boat.

IMO, it would be SOP for LE to search any known property and water that any of the family owns as it would be a familiar area for anyone to go to dispose of a body and/or items.

I know that parents can plan a murder with their child as I have been following cases forever, back to the Dragnet days on TV trying to solve a crime as a child.

For me, I just don't see Dale's parents as part of this crime and I patiently wait for either another suspect to be announced by LE or perhaps an arrest so we can look at some documents.

For me, my thoughts from the beginning is trying to figure out how Dale did this alone.

Respectfully snipped by me.

Why couldn't he do it on his own? Dale is a young, fit, able-bodied man. He could have easily walked the distance from the Hummer to his condo in under 4 hours. This would have defiantly fit between 4:30 when he dropped of his kids at his parents home and 10 pm when police came to his home.

And, as far as the "alibi" goes, I take those with the same big grain of salt I take eye-witness accounts. If it's not on video it might not be true.

Thank you for finding the information.

Oh my, I was so looking forward to a MSM link with this information.

I remember that link etc., and I so dismissed it! I waited and waited for MSM to do a story on this sighting of "allegedly" seeing Dale Sr in a boat on the day Michelle disappeared and so far, no one did a story. :crazy:

That Post:

ok, I know what the tip was - www.thebucketheadshow.com go to listen right now.

The tip- Dale's father was seen driving to this area, with a boat the day after she disappeared

Not familar with that show, anyone listen to it?
What this a real tip confirmed by OPD or familiy or was it just a rumor?

Closing this thread for 5 minutes while I finish removing the snark, bickering and victim blaming.

You guys know the rules - if your post disappears DO NOT repost. If you see an offending post ALERT it and MOVE ON! Do not respond because that just gets you in trouble.

Stop bickering and get back on track, please. Where is Michelle?

Salem

ETA: I removed a full page of posts :( Some of which had some good info in them, but I just don't have time to modsnip them all. So some good went out with the bad. :(

Please, let's move forward from being respectful of each other and mindful of how we talk about the victim.

Thank you.

Respectfully snipped by me.

Why couldn't he do it on his own? Dale is a young, fit, able-bodied man. He could have easily walked the distance from the Hummer to his condo in under 4 hours. This would have defiantly fit between 4:30 when he dropped of his kids at his parents home and 10 pm when police came to his home.

And, as far as the "alibi" goes, I take those with the same big grain of salt I take eye-witness accounts. If it's not on video it might not be true.

Does it take 4 hours to walk from where the Hummer was located to Dale's condo?

Do you have Dale dropping off his children at his parents home in his pick-up truck and then driving back to his condo to get the Hummer, and then drive the Hummer to the parking lot and then walking back to his condo to get his pick-up truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth