17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. That sounds so incredible callous and insensitive. I think he was checking if Tray was dead or alive.

that's what I think. Esp. if the report(s) of GZ crying for days are true.

I'm watching it again. It's almost like, at 47 seconds, GZ is recounting the story (probably where he says his head getting hit on the ground) to the officers and in turn that prompts the officer to look behind him.

What's troubling to me and perhaps this is more common than I think, but it seems like a general casual conversation with the cops in there. The officers are acknowledging or engaging in his conversation. I understand he wasn't arrested, but it just seems weird since the guy was handcuffed.

It sounds so weird to me too. I guess, he was just detained. But yet they kept his clothes and how did he go home . In his briefs or wife brought extra clothes.:waitasec:

As Zimmer states in the recorded 911 call, he lost Martin for a period of time. If Martin was so scared, why would he have allowed Zimmerman to find him again? Please show me one fact that says Zimmerman was Martin's fear?

Please show me one fact that states TM walked toward GZ's car. He was scared why would he walk toward his fear????

From the 911 phone call transcipts:

"Zimmerman: It's a home it's 1950, oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is."

He ran away and was out of Zimmermans sight at least once.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

Apparently the Sanford Police have that same opinion based on what they told Martins parents.

"Then came the second encounter, according to Tracy Martin’s recollection of the detective’s account. Trayvon Martin appeared from behind a building in Zimmerman’s gated community, approached him and demanded, “What’s your problem, homie?”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ayvons-death/2012/03/28/gIQA6MKhhS_story.html

On my part? Makes no difference to me. But I'd hate to see an innocent person be arrested and tried.

I am quite sure that if Trayvon were around to make the choice he would far rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6 IMO JMHO and stuff.

I would not remove anything unless I was hidding something.

You know there are other reasons to remove his social sites. How about because of all the attention they didn't want people tracking his relatives and his friends? I really can't expect the parents of a slain teenager to take the time to delete everyone's posts but Tray's and then leave them up for us to see..........

I'm wondering here, and forgive me because I'm just rambling. If someone wears a hoodie, it makes them a ? Gold teeth? Makes you a ? And less "sweet"...? I was the most quiet kid around, but as a teen I tried to keep up with fashion and styles. Gold teeth aren't particularly popular here, but they are in the south. How do gold teeth make you less sweet?

If Trayvon took off running to circle back and attack GZ - how did Trayvon know that GZ was going to get out of his car and go looking for him? When Trayvon passed GZ he was still in his car. Trayvon got to the point where he turned right onto the sidewalk that ran between the two buildings - GZ lost sight of him then - and got out of his car - if Trayvon had took off running to circle back to GZ's car - then they possibly would have run into each other.

It just doesn't make any sense.

I've been researching blood spatter on shooters from close range shots. I have a link if some would like it - but I do have to warn you - there are pictures and some are very very graphic. Anyway, I just don't see how, if Trayvon was shot at close range in the chest that GZ didn't have a drop on him. From what I've read so far - GZ should, at least have had a lot of back spatter on his firing hand. And, at such a close range, the gun itself could have had spatter on it.

But, from what I've found so far - I just don't see how GZ shot Trayvon at close range. His physical appearance (meaning blood spatter on him and clothes or lack thereof) does not support that theory AT ALL! Period. It just doesn't.

Anyone want that link just ask me. But it is really really graphic.

JMHO

Yes and IF GZ had not gone to the store for a gallon of milk or something

IF GZ had stayed in his truck and not followed GZ

If GZ had not been carrying a loaded gun with him

This could have all ended very differently and we could play the IF game forever, but the fact of the matter
is GZ had every right to go to the store, and to call 911

And Trayvon had every right to go to the store, and he was not required by law to go straight home....

That is coming very close to saying he had no right to be where he was IMO

JMHO and stuff.

BBM: Sensei: That is coming very close to saying he had no right to be where he was

NO it is not...it is saying that if TM was afraid of the crazy man following him he should have and would
have made a B line home straight home, or straight where there are other people, and called 911
WHAT IF GZ was a rapist?
I think he wanted to see if he can outsmart the fat man. Sadly he did not.
No way would I do anything other than a straight B line to where I’d feel there s no more crazy fat dude.
the fact is GZ should not have been licensed, but he was, the fact is it was legal for him to carry, and the
fact is he was overzealous, not a murderer.

As Zimmer states in the recorded 911 call, he lost Martin for a period of time. If Martin was so scared, why would he have allowed Zimmerman to find him again? Please show me one fact that says Zimmerman was Martin's fear?

Trayvon Martin RAN! That shows about as much fear as you can...

>>>>respectfully snip> He should have then commented that he was biracial like Zimmerman. <<<<snip

I must have missed that GZ was biracial.

I have heard him referred to as Hispanic which is an ethnicity not a race….

Do you happen to have a source?

That sort of adds some interest to GZ’s back story.

JMO

IMO he wasn't Trayvon was just passing by, he had to walk toward GZ because that was on his path home, it likely was not until he realized that he was being watched closely and then followed, that he became anxious about the creepy dude watching and following him.

:waitasec: Why would Trayvon's facebook and twitter accounts vanish :waitasec:
Seems that his friends were just posting condolences.
Who is afraid of what? Articles have also vanished.

Trayvon's death, the media, and the need for privacy. I respect that and read nothing more into than that. I would do the same thing...

imvho

So you admit that GZ was stalking and following TM? Just what he was told NOT to do by the 911 caller.

I must have missed that GZ was biracial.

I have heard him referred to as Hispanic which is an ethnicity not a race….

Do you happen to have a source?

That sort of adds some interest to GZ’s back story.

JMO

His mother is from peru and i forget where his father is from.

You are stating AS FACT that there is no evidence that TM attacked GZ.
Do you have a link or the case files?

We don't know what evidence there is.
We just know what has been released.

This interview last night seems to indicate that Trayvon did not punch anyone.

The funeral director who prepared Trayvon Martin’s body for burial told HLN’s Nancy Grace Wednesday that he did not see any cuts or bruises on the teen’s hands that would have been indicative of a struggle with George Zimmerman, the man who shot and killed the Florida teen.

Richard Kurtz of Roy Mizell and Kurtz Funeral Home in Fort Lauderdale said there appeared to be a gunshot wound in Martin’s upper chest area, but he received the body after the autopsy was completed so it was difficult to tell whether he had other injuries. He also could not determine the bullet’s entry or exit point.

“As for his hands and knuckles, I didn’t see any evidence he had been fighting anybody,” Kurtz said.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/03/28/funeral-director-saw-no-signs-fight-trayvons-hands

My cousins are mixed? All 4 of them and they call themselves black? Their spouses are black and their children are black? That's what they check on all important documents?

My husband is black my children are bi-racial. White and black. I refer to them as being bi-racial, on forms I check OTHER or mixed race.

BBM: Sensei: That is coming very close to saying he had no right to be where he was

NO it is not...it is saying that if TM was afraid of the crazy man following him he should have and would
have made a B line home straight home, or straight where there are other people, and called 911
WHAT IF GZ was a rapist?
I think he wanted to see if he can outsmart the fat man. Sadly he did not.
No way would I do anything other than a straight B line to where I&#8217;d feel there s no more crazy fat dude.
the fact is GZ should not have been licensed, but he was, the fact is it was legal for him to carry, and the
fact is he was overzealous, not a murderer.
How would Trayvon even know GZ was "fat"? He had only seen him sitting in a car. Can't tell someone's weight in a car.

JMHO

His mother is from peru and i forget where his father is from.

I thought I heard his real last name was Guituirrez (sp?) but I could be wrong. I wonder why he doesn't use his real last name?

Why does everything seem so dry in the video?

Just catching up here but just wanted to say that everything is so dry because the police vehicle is inside a secure sallyport. There is a door much like a garage door there. There are also cameras in all four corners that is taping and monitoring all movement. GZ is frisked/searched for any contraband, but that really should have been done before he was transported. The officer should have had gloves on, IMO, but didn't.

MOO

You know there are other reasons to remove his social sites. How about because of all the attention they didn't want people tracking his relatives and his friends? I really can't expect the parents of a slain teenager to take the time to delete everyone's posts but Tray's and then leave them up for us to see..........

I have a neighbor whose son's death was tragic and somewhat controversial, and the posts on his Facebook and Twitter page were sometimes disgusting. She deleted both accounts, not because she had something to hide, but because there are people in the world who have no problem with saying revolting things on a social network with absolutely no regard to the pain they cause the people who may read it. People also stalked his friends and family to say horrible things to them as well.

It was a shame because she also missed some of the beautiful tributes to her son. However, she could not stand to see his memory tarnished by disgusting people.

IMHO, grieving people should not be judged because they want to keep the personal thoughts, photos, etc. of their dead child private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17